Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police (104043 Views)

Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police / Naija Fashion Police / Fashion Police In The Sun News Paper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
Come on people let's make this fun!!

Don't forget anyone is free to post any picture of anyone at any event celeb or no celeb. Just makes sure it doesn't go against the rules here and the one on nairaland.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by merit12(f): 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2014
Well

I like this thread,since there no pic for. Now,I decided to postmy

This pic is some month back

I will be taking a new. One soon

Kudos to all. Of u

3 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by mitchyy(f): 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2014
merit12: Well

I like this thread,since there no pic for. Now,I decided to postmy

This pic is some month back

I will be taking a new. One soon

Kudos to all. Of u

Hope you know our team of Fashion stylists and over-sabi critics like me grin are gonna dissect your look? Don't take our comments too hard, its all part of the fun and ive been down the lane before wink

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by GLAMSQUAD: 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
Well i would have loved to see your foot wear , and an up close picture of your makeup if you have any. But being a lover of pink I think I like your top.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by merit12(f): 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
I'm ready to learn
For I'm a learner

Todays correction will enable adjuest 2more

Hugs and smile

Is the pics you posted the other time of your self from assembly?if so I'm asister
mitchyy:

Hope you know our team of Fashion stylists and over-sabi critics like me grin are gonna dissect your look? Don't take our comments too hard, its all part of the fun and ive been down the lane before wink
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by GLAMSQUAD: 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
Where is everyone?

Any more comments before the verdict is posted?
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 10:08am On Oct 01, 2014
Yes mine, sorry for the delay. I thought I already posted my comment here. It seems network messed me up.

Thanks for your pic,pls don't take my comments personal. We arehere to have fun

I would love to see the shoes but it seems like it was a flat shoe. Its okay

@mitchyy who is dissecting who? grin

Your casual wear is good but I don't see the use of the neck piece. The shades look cool but seems odd.

Is that how the top is? The pink and white? Or is the white part with your trousers?

It seems you were going for the tomboyish kinda look, so in all you are okay! smiley

Where is everyone? Let me not start mentioning names grin

Happy new month and independence everyone!

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
Too casual to even dissect. smiley

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
It seems like no comment is fortcoming.

Just one more and the verdict will be taken

Btw where is the poster? Merit12?
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by merit12(f): 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
I'm here waiting
joywendy: It seems like no comment is fortcoming.

Just one more and the verdict will be taken

Btw where is the poster? Merit12?
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by luxanne(f): 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
merit12: am looking @ ur pic n I don't even know what to say maybe cuz u just casual or maybe not, I just dunno. But anyhoo, thanks for putting up ur pic smiley
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
Honestly, the outfit is too casual and borders on boring. . . So its difficult to even give any verdict. Let's just move on.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by GLAMSQUAD: 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
VERDICT:

I 'll have to give you an A for taking the bold step and putting up your pics here but the over all verdict is just too casual for an indepth decision or verdict. So all in all a Pass will do.

Thanks for all the comments everyone.

NEXT PICTURE PLEASE

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2014
Hello people

Its time for

Who wore it better? cheesy

Sorry couldn't pair it up so just going to post the pics differently

I love the dress!

Vanessa hudgens and Nicole Scherzinger

Though they both look lovely I would go for nicole aspa the hair the makeup,the accesories infact on point!! cheesy

Who do you think wore it better?

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2014
I totally agree with you joywendy. They both look good. The dress is a casual classic, doesnt need much fuss.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 05, 2014
Morning and happy sunday to you all!!

Now to the beautiful ladies,,they wore the same gown but interpreted it differently and beautifully,, however,I'm going to go with vanessa hudgens,, she nailed the Bohemian chic look to a T,,for some reason nicole looks 'too polished' for that dress but vanessa is just d right amount of chill and laid back.. Love it!!

P.S I wouldn't mind the dress as a gift from you gorgeous ladies,,its an amazing dress cheesy

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 10:39am On Oct 05, 2014
zoelife exactly! Beautiful! smiley

thatgurlvixen grin grin
nicole looks too polished. Mmmm you may have a point there compared to vanessa who looks quite simple.

The dress is simple enough it needs some polishing grin

more comments people

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by merit12(f): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2014
It all depends on the events they are attending

If for a gathering maybe out like the classic style of nicole,just being simple no too much accessory,simple hand bag,makeup

Then for the other lady. She look more like a chic and nottin really serious it cool anyways the dress no 2much accessory no hairdo,makeup it rock but............that's just for being within an enviroment

I like being classic,
#love accessory cos it compliments dressing and brings out class sometimes when u have eyes for good accessory

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Lawrence14: 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
Nicole wore it better. spectacular... hair...check, sunglasses.. check, dress...check,make up...check,heel sandal....check. Even though it was casual she did a really great job.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by luxanne(f): 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
True...nice dress and they both looked great in it.

And since we are to decide who rocked the dress berra, my vote goes to nicole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by adet991(f): 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
i'll go with nicole

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Adaeze003(f): 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nicole baybe.... There's just something special when you take a casual dress and make it glamorous...

Love it all... hair, shades, accessories, shoes? Love love love... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by GLAMSQUAD: 12:43am On Oct 07, 2014
I didnt rhink this would be that difficult for me to choose but it is. I like them both. The first picture I would say is quite laid back bohemian chic like @thatgurlvixen pointed out. But I think I have to go with Nicole because she really glammed up the dress, I love her hair and lipstick. That lip colour is trending everywhere now.Nicole gets my vote.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
GLAMSQUAD:
I didnt rhink this would be that difficult for me to choose but it is. I like them both. The first picture I would say is quite laid back bohemian chic like @thatgurlvixen pointed out. But I think I have to go with Nicole because she really glammed up the dress, I love her hair and lipstick. That lip colour is trending everywhere now.Nicole gets my vote.
I'm outumbered cry I was hoping you'd choose vanessa but u didn't embarassed let me go and sulk till the next picture is posted

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by maxiflexi(f): 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
i love the dress. its perfect for a casual outing with friends or strolling 2 the grocery store. Nicole did a better job 'glaming' it up.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
Lovely dress. Nicole wore it better.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
VERDICT

Sorry people for the delay

The both look Lovely and wore it well but unfortunately we have just one winner.

It's nicole!

Aspa the hair, the make up and the polished look wink
She just nailed it! cheesy

Sorry Vanessa better luck next time smiley

Next pic please
Let's keep it coming smiley
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by GLAMSQUAD: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2014
Ok guys here's a picture of a Blogger in a striped Dress. I'm just going to let you all do your thing and let us know what you think about the look. To view the makeup and other angles of the photo properly you can visit the link http://www.stylenbeautylounge.com/2014/10/turning-my-very-long-skirt-into-dress.html.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
cheesy

lovely dress first of all

still observing....

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by adet991(f): 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
The dress is very lovely but the sandal does not really go with the dress

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
Lovely dress. The red scrunchy on her hair hmmmm no no. Sandals don't really fit. She looks ok just didn't nail it.

3 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Edykul(f): 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
Lovely dress but those sandals look so weird lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (41) (Reply)

Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) / Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair / Black Girls Killing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.