Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites (74661 Views)

Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments / Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma / Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Vicjay1(m): 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hmmmm. Dats what i have to say.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by dplomaticVal: 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2013
one foot in the church the other in the shrine angry vry bad
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by joeace2020(m): 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2013
delors:

Like seriously? shocked shocked shocked camels? shocked shocked shocked

lyk seriously u bliv him?
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by abwilly: 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2013
'Nkan ti agbalagba nje abe ewe lowa'. Meaning what the elders eats is under the leave. Many claimed to be called and anointed themselves but something else lies underneath. May God help us.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by blackmale1: 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2013
I always knew there was something off about this guy...
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by MrExcel1: 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
pastor prosper :
if thus is another lie to discredit a true man of God then may your days on earth forever be desolate, if its true that d man was a cultist parading as a pastor, may death, curses, HIV cancer, AIDS, be his and his familys forever.

Yet you call yourself a "pastor proper"?

The Bible said "Will the fathers eats grapes and the children's teeth be set on edge"? So why curse on the wife/children the sins of their father?

11 Likes

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Burger01(m): 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
shymexx: Bwahahahahahahaha

Most naija pastors are closet traditionalists just as most roman catholic priests are closet homos.

And most arab muslims love sha.gging camels.

Nothing shocks me anymore. It's a crazy world of gullible people. undecided
grin
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by unmask: 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
pastor prosper :
if thus is another lie to discredit a true man of God then may your days on earth forever be desolate, if its true that d man was a cultist parading as a pastor, may death, curses, HIV cancer, AIDS, be his and his familys forever.
you have serious issues......did u know an "i m b e c i l e" is technically someone that has an iq of btw 26-50......and ur statement reeks of an iq of btw 2? - .....

8 Likes

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
I am not surprised, av heard of the popular pastor in Ado whose name i biliv is known to many of us, whose curpse was a subject of battle btw Church members and his ogboni confratanity.

1 Like

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Swiftlee(m): 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
Jesus!!!
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by igbsam(m): 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
80% of Nigerian pastors belong to one secret cult or the other. Am not surprised. Like I use to say to my friends, the church is in the heart and not some enormous and gigantic buildings called worship centers. I'd rather stay in my house and say my prayers the little way I can and then ask for the holyspirit for understanding the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by victokafor(m): 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
Well I still dey observe dis MYSTERY!!! in the MORNING, these so called PASTORS professes CHRIST but in the NIGHT they wine and dine with DEVILS... these are signs of end times.. Oh LORD! count us worthy of your KINGDOM!.
In this era of PASTOPRENEUR! business, a lot of people of questionable characters are involved. capturing souls that have itching ears. Devouring and taking away the income of the common deceived man, and rendering them useless and dependent on this same wolves regarding them as agent of divine change! These wolves in sheep clothings are every where.. BEWARE of FALSE PROPHETS!

2 Likes

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by abiolag(m): 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
hmhmhm 1da shall neva end.
I don't want to believe he was a member though
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by BCELLS(m): 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
What profits a man dat gains the whole world&loses his soul to 'oro'?RIP pastor
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Syenite(m): 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
Might just be a coincidence.It could be that some1 with same name too just died in that area. undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
pastor prosper :

Chineke me! shocked Bros na Sango abi na Jesus you dey worship?

You seriously need to have your head checked.

2 Likes

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by shadrach77: 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
Olorun lo meni to'n sin ohun shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Licensed2Kill(m): 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
pastor prosper :
its a wonderful thing God doesnt take orders from you.

9 Likes

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Shaadey: 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
pastor prosper :

My brother, ahn ahn, are you God??

3 Likes

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by demelza: 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
There is nothing hidden under the sun.
Death always has a way of stripping us nàkéd

2 Likes

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by fuyeboss(m): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
I was surprised when my friend living close to d pastors house told me ORO worrshippers came to his house.... I was asking myself,to do what....neva believed dis not until my blood broda dat just went to greet my mum in dat area told me d story is true.....may God help us all

4 Likes

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
I am sure the church members worshipn him would be happy about this. What makes u think God wunt consider you bfr your pastor? Worship God only!
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by mzkanye(f): 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
OMG!!!
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by olisehcom(f): 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
shocked speechless!
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by alexleo(m): 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
Larufa:
The news making wave around that Pastor Ireti Ajanaku resurrected may after all be lies as a contrary report from Gazelle news has it that the pastor is confirmed dead, and that the Oro traditional worshipers have already incredibly conducted a funeral rite for the late pastor.

The Report according to Gazelle News has it as thus:
Incredible! Oro Worshippers Hold Funeral Rites For Pastor Ajanaku
By Jumu’ah Abiodun

It may sound incredible but it is true. The late founder and spiritual leader of the Christ Revival Victory Chapel International, Pastor Elijah Iretiola Ajanaku, might have belong to the Oro cult in his lifetime.

Residents of Ikola Odunsi, where Ajanaku lived before he breathed his last on Saturday evening at Gbongan in Osun State, were surprised early Tuesday morning when Oro masquerades went to town in funeral rites for the departed ‘Pastor’.

The funeral rites which began at about 12.30am ended between 3 and 4am.

The Oro worshippers chanted the name of Ajanaku throughout the night. The worshippers marched through the streets of Ikola Odunsi, Ikola Gbenaje, and landed at the deceased’s street, Folarin Williams Close.

They were chanting, “Ajanaku lo, o di gbere”, meaning “Ajanaku is gone forever, adieu”.
Short URL: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=117488

And if his church members has been using god of Ajanaku and god of my pastor in their prayers (like chosen church members), by now it would ve dawn on them that they had actually been praying to the traditional god of their pastor rather than the almighty Jehova. I hope chosen members will learn from this and stop the god of my pastor prayer that they pray. We have not learned so of Christ.

15 Likes

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
That's how they falsely call God without waiting for him to call them, some are still flashing God, even sending Call me back, but because of their wrong ways God has refused to call them.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by nijanigga: 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
pastor prosper :
What his family got to do with his purported hypocrisy ? dwarf brain.

1 Like

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
NeuroBoss: Baba mi ninu Oluwa Woli Ajanaku! Na like dat u dey?
Woli Ajanaku;Yes Omo mi, u know say we need to patch tins small small.. Make una dey see us as semi gods na. You know we need this power sharp sharp..ehn ma binu omo mi if I disappointed you..but na survival tins.... cheesy
NeuroBoss: Baba mi ninu Oluwa Woli Ajanaku! Na like dat u dey?
Woli Ajanaku;Yes Omo mi, u know say we need to patch tins small small.. Make una dey see us as semi gods na. You know we need this power sharp sharp..ehn sorry, you see,ma binu omo mi if I disappointed you..but na survival tins....
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by oneeast: 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
Is no surprise this people on the other side of the niger can do anything for money. This is the type of new we often get from this people. They are the bane of this country.

1 Like

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by AdeniyiA(m): 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
AJANA must KU noni

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription / Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) / 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.