Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites (74684 Views)

Traditionalists Demand Public Holidays, Board, Political Appointments / Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma / Pastor Ajanaku Is Dead (Christ-Revival Church Pastor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by delors(m): 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
joeace2020:

lyk seriously u bliv him?
Bro, anything is almost possible these days o. Nor be here we dey wey we hear say 'Why always Balotelli' buy pig as pet? Wetin he wan take am do knowing Balo's horse brain?
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Sanboy25: 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by deols(f): 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
So who never knew that some of the said miracles were dark magic?

The rest are illusions.

1 Like

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
Syenite: Might just be a coincidence.It could be that some1 with same name too just died in that area. undecided undecided undecided
Lmao! Coincidence ke..false prophets/pastors everywhere.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by delors(m): 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
Did pastor Ajanaku bleach before his demise? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Abi na photoshop?

Where is my uploaded picture? cry

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by bigx(m): 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
I see the picture no surprise again

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by seyi360(m): 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
pastor prosper :
if thus is another lie to discredit a true man of God then may your days on earth forever be desolate, if its true that d man was a cultist parading as a pastor, may death, curses, HIV cancer, AIDS, be his and his familys forever.
Why should his family suffer for his deeds? What's your stake in the saga?

4 Likes

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Babe2sure(f): 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
That is why I don't agree to people saying God of (Pastor name)because, you don't know whom the pastor you are reverring his name worships in his closet.

1 Like

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by delors(m): 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
pastor prosper :
if thus is another lie to discredit a true man of God then may your days on earth forever be desolate, if its true that d man was a cultist parading as a pastor, may death, curses, HIV cancer, AIDS, be his and his familys forever.
You see, there goes another pastor undecided Na wetin you dey preach for your congregation be that abi?
Thank God say man nor be God o

3 Likes

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by alooya(m): 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
GOD KNOW'S
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
spongeback: Is any one surprise? I am waiting for the pic of his boyfriend undecided
LMAO
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2013

1 Like

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
[size=28pt]EVEN THE FOLLOWERS AND PREACHERS OF JEWISH CARPENTERS MUST BOW UNTO THE TRUE GODS UPON THEIR DEATH![/size] cool
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by viktuur(m): 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
Dont you THINK the ORO guys might actually be rejoicing that he is gone,maybe he was hindering and terrorising them while alive,they maybe trying to banish his spirit from coming alive o000

2 Likes

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by soludokay(m): 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
i have always believed this kind of things happen a lot in this part of the world where we live in.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by 4tunebest(f): 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
Why am I not surprised? And Tope Alabi is always eulogising the 'god of Ajanaku' in her songs. Smh
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Ishilove: 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
I'm sure there's an explanation. The Oro cult greatly admired his exploits as a Man of God and felt that the only way to honour a son of the soil was to perform rituals and chant his name all night long. tongue
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by ajf(m): 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2013
pastor prosper :
Hehehehehehe!!! What a 'Christian' you are.........

2 Likes

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
viktuur: Dont you THINK the ORO guys might actually be rejoicing that he is gone,maybe he was hindering and terrorising them while alive,they maybe trying to banish his spirit from coming alive o000
Banish spirit ke...looool! gringrin
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ishilove: I'm sure there's an explanation. The Oro cult greatly admired his exploits as a Man of God and felt that the only way to honour a son of the soil was to perform rituals and chant his name all night long. tongue
Point of correction, man of their god not man of God. smiley
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Degis(m): 6:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
Funny nobody even considered that this may even be a lie. So, because some hideous devils posted something about man, we must believe it

1 Like

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
this may not be through becauase,most of the oro priest used to say AJANAKU LO,AJANAKU SUN BI OKE,it may not be him,they may be refering to 1 of them that died...AJANAKU LO ALSO MEAN A GREAT MAN HAS GONE..pls note what you say

1 Like

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by omiobo: 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
Na wa o! Hmmm...Tope Alabi.....
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by ATMCARD2(m): 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
Larufa:

Short URL: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=117488

.I DOUBT DIS NEWS.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by sollkay(m): 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
Its not new.....wie do U̶̲̥̅̊ tink most pastors get dier powers from....tcheww
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by hotwax: 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
one.east:
Is no surprise this people on the other side of the niger can do anything for money. This is the type of new we often get from this people. They are the bane of this country.
igbo as usual bigoted, hate filled brain. What about pastor chris, the igbo pastor that uses human part for rituals. Remember is in the prison. Omo ale.

1 Like

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by hotwax: 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
I-pledge:
this may not be through becauase,most of the oro priest used to say AJANAKU LO,AJANAKU SUN BI OKE,it may not be him,they may be refering to 1 of them that died...AJANAKU LO ALSO MEAN A GREAT MAN HAS GONE..pls note what you say
I was wondering too. It seems people don't know the meaning of Oro. Oro is a ritual. Its not a cult. Foools. Do research before posting junks. And if this is false, u have spoilt an innocent man's name. May God forgive us all. We should not be quick to throw stones.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Thierryh14(m): 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
See Gobe!
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
Please send me your account number ....I love ds comment! grin post of the year
shymexx: Bwahahahahahahaha

Most naija pastors are closet traditionalists just as most roman catholic priests are closet homos.

And most arab muslims love sha.gging camels.

Nothing shocks me anymore. It's a crazy world of gullible people. undecided
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hmmm...this shows that Tope Alabi is not to be trusted any more. If her spiritual father was a cultist, definitely, she is also a cultist. Let's also look at it this way. Let's assume she didn't know her spiritual father, pastor Ajanaku was a cultist but if she is full of the Holy Spirit she should have known because God would have revealed it to her. For her not to receive such revelation from God shows she's not in touch with God and doesn't sing for God- all her spirituality is charade. She definitely knows something about the cult.
*just my take

3 Likes

Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
I'm not suprised, most of them are anointed devils. 90% of our pastors are into it for personal gains, it's what we call jeun jeun in Yoruba (chop chop). Man gats shine his eye...so like play like play what one Erelu woman confessed on tape about Ayefele, Tope Alabi and the rest is gradually coming to pass....I never took the woman serious then but some of her confessions could be true. God punish the Anointed Devils....Shine ya eyes Omo Naija, refused to be scammed by any idiot.
Re: Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites by hotwax: 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hi Nairalanders, do not rush to believe what people post here. Oro is riyual/rite performed to usher away the spirit of a famous deceased. Its just a way of honoring a dead society man who have contributed good things to a town. Ajanaku Means a great man. Its painful that modern yorubas don't know about their culture anymore. Its so sad. I'm not saying pastor ajanaku is a saint. I don't know him. But I saw a flaw in this post. Those guys were chanting ajanaku. Ajanaku is a yoruba word for "the great one. The dead pastor just picked the name. Its like a nickname or some people bear the name in yoruba land. Like morinho call himself the special one.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why We Shut Down Synagogue Church - T.B Joshua's Widow Evelyn (Pics) / Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription / 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.