Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) (59455 Views)

Female Robbery Gang Arrested In Rivers State (Photo) / Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) / Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by chicbenita(f): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-pPauL5nw8qA/UhYyuLNideI/AAAAAAAAPu4/mcrhbFUpyJU/s320/sadiq.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-pPauL5nw8qA/UhYyuLNideI/AAAAAAAAPu4/mcrhbFUpyJU/s320/sadiq.jpg[/img]

The incident happened at 1 Kotodayo in the Iyana-Iyesi area of Ota after Sadiq’s friend, Ibrahim (surname withheld), allegedly raised the alarm declaring that his male organ had disappeared.
According to Ibrahim, who was seen naked before some men, Sadiq had paid him a visit last night and deep into the night, he began to have s*x with him.

When P.M.NEWS visited the scene, Ibrahim’s penis was of normal size, but he was making efforts to make it turgid as a proof that it was fully restored.

Ibrahim, who is also a squatter in the house, alleged that it was the first time Sadiq would be visiting him. Though they have been friends for some time now, Ibrahim said he never knew his friend was gay until last night.

Sadiq, in a confessional statement to local vigilantes at the scene of the incident, said he has been homosexual for the past three years.

He denied snatching his friend’s male organ, but said he had engaged only men in sex since then and further indicted a prophet whose white garment church is within the community as the one who prepared the concoction with which he engages in the act.

However, the prophet, who was invited by the vigilantes, denied the allegation.

He said he had known Sadiq as one who never chased after women and did not know that the man was gay.

Neighbours said that the owner of the one-room apartment where the incident occurred lives and works in Lagos and only visits the place at weekends.

Sadiq was later whisked away by the vigilantes after much plea to stop beating him was rebuffed by the people of the area.

Nigeria is not in support of gay practice no wonder a bill has been approved setting 14-year-jail term for offenders. -

Pm News
http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/08/caught-in-act-gay-arrested-beaten-to.html#sthash.iCtStp3d.dpuf
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by seedord247(m): 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
Nice One. We aint gonna allow this sh1t in our midst.

The next time they caught another suspect, they should insert hot iron in his A$sss.

61 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by ProfSule(m): 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
Good.

4 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by onyeguy: 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
kill him undecided

3 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
[size=19pt]Poverty is a disease! Without poverty, Nigerians wouldn't have time for such superstitious nonsense. Disappearing organ indeed![/size]

35 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by timilehin007(m): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
Space booked
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by NoContract(m): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
It's Gay Season, on NL . Brace up.

BTW, do they teach ignorance in schools these days Ni? Abi na wet in I dey read here sef?

Anyway beating won't turn a straight man gay, and won't make a gay man straight.

Mtcheeeeeeeew!

#pouts and continue chewing chingom while blowing breeze to my roasted corn and dancing to Ndi Ara Remix by AfroCandy.

In other news, Don't Marry A Girl if She Does Any OF These

Andyblaze:
1. She Wears Long Fake Nails That Could Cut Your Dick

2. She Types Like An slowpoke E.g " I LoVe YoU sO MuCh mORe tHaN mY FaMilY MeMbErS

3. She Takes Off Her Shoes In The Club

4. She Doesn't Fart In Your Presence

5. She Knows The Words To Every Olamide Song

6. She Always Speak In Acronyms Like "Idgaf' Wtf'Ctfu'Lwkmd'Lol

7. Her Facebook Name Has Nothing To Do With Her Real Name E.g "IamDatSexyPrettyHoneyPie BossLadySwag AfricanBeautyQueen

8. Her Twitter Adress Is "In Your Man's Pants"

9. She Instagrams Every Meal

10. She Always Asks You For Recharge Card

Source: www.nairatunes..com

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by DrWalter: 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ritualist nt gay

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by homesteady(m): 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2013

When P.M.NEWS visited the scene,
Ibrahim’s joystick was of normal size, but
he was making efforts to make it turgid as a
proof that it was fully restored.

Chisos!! gringrin what shall we not hear in Nigeria!!
I give up!

12 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
Gay still dey exist?
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
na soo
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by lymelyte(m): 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
All dis homosexuals,una nor dey hear word oo.. Mk dem shook pin for e p3nis cap. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
Lmao! I pity all you gays. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by ritababe(f): 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
Thats Gud for him... This gay stuff come too much oh, who we girls go marry if men come dey marry each other. Gay should never be legalise in Nigeria now or ever please...

8 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by homesteady(m): 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
NoContract: It's Gay Season, on NL . Brace up.

LOL!! Exactly! More than 100 gay topics have reached frontpage in just only this week!

3 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by valinda(m): 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ Why cnt pple mind Ūя̲̅ life n respct odas nawaoo

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
I can't believe I clicked on this story
I can't believe I read this story
I can't believe I am commenting on this story

undecided

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Coldfeet(f): 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
Maka gini? Did Sodiqs dick disappear as a result of Ibrahim fucking him in his sleep? I don't understand since wen do gays need a prophet to enable them bleep? Seems to me like another Co.ck and bull story.

4 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Stundey(m): 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
Onnpeee
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
Am not against the guy been gay, am against him snatching the friends organ.....but then, this gay biys should consider the health implication of their act.

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Redoil: 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
The britons and their primeminister with his pink nose must not hear this or all aid to nigeria from them will stop.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by livingstoneony(m): 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
whoop that nicca. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Sanboy25: 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
undecided SMH....
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Stundey(m): 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
ritababe: Thats Gud for him... This gay stuff come too much oh, who we go marry if men come dey marry each other. Gay should neva be legalise in Nigeria now or ever.
u don dey lament nw say no b u gals coz am?

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by kevoh(m): 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
seedord247: .
Not so fast seedord! tongue

@Topic
Ibrahim should check himself jor. What was he doing when Sadiq was doing the deed with him? He wants to now claim a non-willing participant! Mtchew!
Meanwhile no such thing as magical disappearing of male organ, it's 1000% fallacy!

3 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by deshclones(m): 6:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
whats with all these g.ay news??...i dey fear for my unborn kidsooo...seriously g..ays are multiplying in droves now..let no mudafccker influence ma lil boy..very soon now they will have g..ay tv shows,forums,associations,even nollywood have movies with g..ay scenes,frank ocean and his g..ayish songs etc.,next plan for any right thinking straight man is on how to stop these downlow men from influencing our sons and daughters....let them kill or isolate all these gays men..what is this sef?

4 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by ritababe(f): 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2013
Stundey: u don dey lament nw say no b u gals coz am?
please tell me how we take cause am?

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Giniguru: 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2013
The ultimate penalty should be death"honestly" cos this is inhumane,diabolic and it doesn't encourage procreation may GOD help us.

4 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Jetland(m): 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2013
i will commit suicide if homosexuality is the last option Fø̲̣̣я̅ intimacy or marriage, whatever.

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by DICKtator: 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Stundey(m): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
The Writer: [size=19pt]Poverty is a disease! Without poverty, Nigerians wouldn't have time for such superstitious nonsense. Disappearing organ indeed![/size]
say na poverty make scoffield dey do am

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Dog Joins Women To Beat & Strip Young Lady In Public (Photos) / Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.