Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) (59463 Views)

Female Robbery Gang Arrested In Rivers State (Photo) / Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) / Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
Nicepoker: believe it or not. U must be a gay.
I can't believe I am replying you
I can't believe I clicked on your profile
I can't believe what I saw
I can't believe he posed like he receives it from behind
Please believe me he is phucking ugly
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by NoContract(m): 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
D.lee:
Ojigbijigbijigbi, what a hell on earth will make a fellow man to erotically fall in love with his fellow man. This is the reason why God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. I suggest to any one who cares to beat up any body that poses as gay beside you.

Another closet gay

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
our muslims brothers should write a fatwa against those demons
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by ennon92(m): 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
Stundey: mayb d guy don woo 1 of una b4 and she no gree na so he enta fast lane
boring comment
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by passionate88: 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2013
ritababe:
how is it a fast lane, y e no try anoda gal if the first no gree. And beside if the tin dey hungry am well well brothel dey dere
no b every guy like ashawoooo joint
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by leggo: 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2013
NoContract:

Another closet gay
whats it with you and calling evri1 a closet gay? You are a fuccking fagggot.

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by HezronLorraine(m): 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
This is appalling.

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
I don't like gay people neither do I have problem with them. But seriously Nigerians are dumbb as fucck.. WTF is missing Penniss?

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Therock5555(m): 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
NoContract: It's Gay Season, on NL . Brace up.

BTW, do they teach ignorance in schools these days Ni? Abi na wet in I dey read here sef?

Anyway beating won't turn a straight man gay, and won't make a gay man straight.

Mtcheeeeeeeew!

#pouts and continue chewing chingom while blowing breeze to my roasted corn and dancing to Ndi Ara Remix by AfroCandy.

keep it up jare

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by leggo: 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: This is appalling.
you are next
appalling will be an understatement for what they'll do to u

3 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Adamskuty(m): 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
Those demons should be hang to death,it would have been better if they had r.....aped a girl
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by NoContract(m): 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
leggo:
whats it with you and calling evri1 a closet gay? You are a fuccking fagggot.

Another bitter nairaland gay. Accept who you are.

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by scribble: 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
The Writer: [size=19pt]Poverty is a disease! Without poverty, Nigerians wouldn't have time for such superstitious nonsense. Disappearing organ indeed![/size]

i think he knew his junk didnt disappear, he just wanted his pound of flesh and that was his strategy
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by NoContract(m): 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
leggo:
you are next

grin grin

Bros, u sure sey u no dey eye Hezron so?

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by leggo: 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
Adamskuty: Those demons should be hang to death,it would have been better if they had r.....aped a girl
ok, now, this is stupid

5 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by NoContract(m): 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
Adamskuty: Those demons should be hang to death,it would have been better if they had r.....aped a girl

I had to eat back my words! Just re read the trash your primitive brain generated.

You must have been living under a rock!

7 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by HezronLorraine(m): 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
cumpaddre: Abeg where is Hezron lorraine and dat oda intelligent gay always defending gay rights They should come and comment on this thread.
Simply type gay next time cause Seun censored the use of f.a.g.g.o.t.yeah,we are here.watching the e-gymnastics going on.

I came late to thread,don't know where to start on this one.

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by leggo: 8:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
NoContract:

grin grin

Bros, u sure sey u no dey eye Hezron so?
you are a comedian or rather comedienne
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by NoContract(m): 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
leggo:
you are a comedian or rather comedienne

You got me! So now tell us, when are you too going to come out ?

Or u still wan deny am?

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Adamskuty(m): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
NoContract:

I had to eat back my words! Just re read the trash your primitive brain generated.

You must have been living under a rock!
u pusillinimous galactophage ,fvcking gay..bastard crawl back to that pit laterine u came from,that act is far better than what ur kind indulge in, now go suck ur mama slack bre...ast that produce brown milk grin
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by leggo: 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
NoContract:

You got me! So now tell us, when are you too going to come out ?

Or u still wan deny am?
dont worry ,the day your mom confesses how she came about you ,I'll come out.
Is that fine by you?

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
leggo:
you are next

Has he indicated interest in doing anything with you? Don't be so st.upi.d.

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by HezronLorraine(m): 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
leggo:
you are next
Remember the case of Haman in bible who plotted against Mordecai,what happened.he ended up consumed by his evil plans.if you wish evil to me,believe me you'll have it in Ten folds.
Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by NoContract(m): 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2013
leggo:
dont worry ,the day your mom confesses how she came about you ,I'll come out.
Is that fine by you?

Well, you don't need to come out as Gay. Now we all know.

Move to that brother wearing green up there...yes up there. And register your name and phone number. You will be given a membership card and a partner.

Any more self hating homophobes out here ?

BitchAssNegros

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Dlee1(m): 8:10pm On Aug 22, 2013
NoContract:

Another closet gay
Mr gay, it is a pity that your father married your mother without knowing that he married a lesbian. Your father forced your mother to sleep with her before giving birth to you shameless gay. I don't blame you, your grand father was gay, it is already in your lineage. Stop pretending, we already know that you are mother fucking gay. Try and leave this countary before we linch you to death, you wouldn't be lucky to get 14years inprisonment before you will be linched. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by leggo: 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Remember the case of Haman in bible who plotted against Mordecai,what happened.he ended up consumed by his evil plans.if you wish evil to me,believe me you'll have it in Ten folds.
Cheers.

mordecai wasnt fuccking the king, so i dont see the correlation

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Adamskuty(m): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
Adamskuty: lmaooooo! No.contact the reknown gaypig of all time,the son of a herbalist in makoko grin u are a loud mouthed pernicious pugnacious stroppy bellergerant basenji grin we (humans) need to trace ur bloodline and terminate all siblings and cousins in order to cleanse humanity of ur polluted genes (i spit on u) u clouted boggish foot-licking,anus-licking, d!ck-licking half twit with decomposed brain filled with saw dust,u gormless crook pated lizard,now come bow before me u disgusting pig
grin grin grin
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by NoContract(m): 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
D.lee:
Mr gay, it is a pity that your father married your mother without knowing that he married a lesbian. Your father forced your mother to sleep with her before giving birth to you shameless gay. I don't blame you, your grand father was gay, it is already in your lineage. Stop pretending, we already know that you are mother fucking gay. Try and leave this countary before we linch you to death, you wouldn't be lucky to get 14years inprisonment before you will be linched. Idiot.

Praise the Lord!!!

Another closet gay all the way from Yaba Left.

Now, what is your testimony?

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by leggo: 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
masonkz:

Has he indicated interest in doing anything with you? Don't be so st.upi.d.
drag queen puleeasee , if i reply ,you might use just my reply to masturbate . Ooops i already did
have fun

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by HezronLorraine(m): 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
leggo:
mordecai wasnt fuccking the king, so i dont see the correlation
you don't get the message do you.of course,you are too bitter to see that tolerance is prosperity to the human race.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Adamskuty(m): 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
D.lee:
grin
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by leggo: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: you don't get the message do you.of course,you are too bitter to see that tolerance is prosperity to the human race.
Cheers.
so if i tell you i only have eyes for little gals and i was born that way ,would i be tolerated

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Dog Joins Women To Beat & Strip Young Lady In Public (Photos) / Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.