Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:08 PM

Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) (59426 Views)

Female Robbery Gang Arrested In Rivers State (Photo) / Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) / Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
save Africa, get rid of them

useless bunch .

what is their purpose on earth ?

ask yourself why u've never heard .of hetero pride, hetero parade? because it is the natural way and people don't need to shove it down people throats. i'm astonished how people can claim to b proud of something which 20years ago was considered as a mental illness by the same people who are now trying to impose this on African. through half caste bastard proxies

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by NoContract(m): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: save Africa, get rid of them

useless bunch .

what is their purpose on earth ?

ask yourself why u've never heard .of hetero pride, hetero parade? because it is the natural way and people don't need to shove it down people throats. i'm astonished how people can claim to b proud of something which 20years ago was considered as a mental illness by the same people who are now trying to impose this on African. through half caste bastard proxies

Welcome back, Miss Cameronica. How runs?

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
what kind of man wears pampers?

see them with their loose and leaking backdoor. nyeeeeee like they said mebi elan ....
i would like to congratulate the Nigerian gov for making the law tougher for the useless animals. no honest citizens should denounce any gay and the law should b enforced. sooner or later we will flush them out and send them to gay land(America,france, Uk and Co)

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by HezronLorraine(m): 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
leggo: so if i tell you i only have eyes for little gals and i was born that way ,would i be tolerated
did you have such feeling from birth.you automatically were born a craddle-robber.put your priorities right if you want to get offensive on homosexuality.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by ennon92(m): 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
Rawpidgin: 7years ago when i was working as a room attendant in a hotel in warri, the first day i resume duty i met a dude called daniel, as soon as daniel saw me he came & introduce himself to me as the head of the cleaner dept., immedietely dan & i became friends.
Anytime me & dan dey discuss, mor..f*cker will be gazing at me wit keen interest & be like " osas u too fine", every afternoon guy go stroll enter sizzlers come back wit 2plate of rice, give me one he go ate the other one.
As a young lad i couldn't understand where dude was going until one unfaithful night wen dan came visiting, he came around 8pm, after playin ludo for more than 2hours i looked @ the time it was almost 10:30 & i was like "oboy, oya come dey go ur house", dan replied " make we just play 2 more games". after finishing playin the '2more games', dan turned to me & said "guy, time don too go far o, abeg make i just spend the night here then tomorrow morning we go enter work together". I thought about it 4 a sec & said " no shaking".
My fellow NL'ders, it was midnight & i was fast asleep wen i started feeling something like snake between my thighs, immediately, i rose up & grab the snake by the croff(not sure about d spellin) of its neck, lo & behold it was daniel's pleasure stick, WHAT!!! screamed & alerted my nieghbours who were all igbo(weed) smokers, oboy see beating, they nearly beat dan to death.
Because of this incident, anytime i see dan, i make sure i collect any valueable stuff he have(though as soon as we enter this year i decided to let bygone be bygone)

N.B its a true story!
mehn laff nearly kill me 4here

3 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
Q: who walks like girls and wears pampers?

A: a gay

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by NoContract(m): 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Q: who walks like girls and wears pampers?

A: a gay

grin grin grin grin

Is this a cheap joke or are you really this moronic?? grin

4 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by zolajpower: 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
ritababe: Thats Gud for him... This gay stuff come too much oh, who we girls go marry if men come dey marry each other. Gay should never be legalise in Nigeria now or ever please...
Rita real man like me is available nd singl 4 u

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
masonkz: How the hell do people start seducing people that aren't gay in the middle of the night?

And again...

Why the bleeping hell are people so ignorant to the point of thinking that someone could actually snatch your p.enis?

And then the whole beating ish.

Clowns.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by HezronLorraine(m): 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: what kind of man wears pampers?

see them with their loose and leaking backdoor. nyeeeeee like they said mebi elan ....
i would like to congratulate the Nigerian gov for making the law tougher for the useless animals. no honest citizens should denounce any gay and the law should b enforced. sooner or later we will flush them out and send them to gay land(America,france, Uk and Co)
the same way those str8 homophobes always say if I catch that gay is the same way I say if I catch this cameroonpride.as much as I let go of tnz,I still won't forget how you attacked me on my sexuality on a thread that had nothing to do with being gay,where I didn't even comment but post pics.seriously,if I had you one on one,I'll beat you till that ignorance leaves your brain and the hatred turns to love,definitely not for me sha.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by leggo: 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: did you have such feeling from birth.you automatically were born a craddle-robber.put your priorities right if you want to get offensive on homosexuality.
see your double standard? You were born a faeces loving human?? I understand now
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by leggo: 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: the same way those str8 homophobes always say if I catch that gay is the same way I say if I catch this cameroonpride.as much as I let go of tnz,I still won't forget how you attacked me on my sexuality on a thread that had nothing to do with being gay,where I didn't even comment but post pics.seriously,if I had you one on one,I'll beat you till that ignorance leaves your brain and the hatred turns to love,definitely not for me sha.
are you sure you'll only beat him??
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by HezronLorraine(m): 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
leggo:
see your double standard? You were born a faeces loving human?? I understand now
you were born a m.enstrual jagbanjantis loving dude.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: the same way those str8 homophobes always say if I catch that gay is the same way I say if I catch this cameroonpride.as much as I let go of tnz,I still won't forget how you attacked me on my sexuality on a thread that had nothing to do with being gay,where I didn't even comment but post pics.seriously,if I had you one on one,I'll beat you till that ignorance leaves your brain and the hatred turns to love,definitely not for me sha.
Am i asking for your forgiveness? who is asking you to forget? in fact i want u to know and remember how hated u your lots are , how miserable your life are .period who do u think u are? lmaoooo see this one , i have already told u that u can't beat me ooo..i will demolish your faces and blow ur brain up.

there is no such thing as homophobia.

stop the lobbying and the propaganda .in few words, keep your gayness at home. copy that

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
it has been proved that beating a gay can turn him straight..so i urge Nigerians to beat some more...get rid of the swine.

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by NoContract(m): 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
leggo:

Leggo, you're gay. We don know. Dem never register you yet Ni?

grin

4 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
leggo:
drag queen puleeasee , if i reply ,you might use just my reply to masturbate . Ooops i already did
have fun

Who says "puleeeasee" these days? Lemme guess, drag queens! Did you also flip your hair while typing that? Don't worry, I got nothing against your type.

Yawns. Try again dude.

5 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Dlee1(m): 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
NoContract:

Praise the Lord!!!

Another closet gay all the way from Yaba Left.

Now, what is your testimony?
Don't run away, I promise you that you gonna be lynch, this countary doesn't welcome gays even though that you are one of the closet gay in Nairaland. Have you forgotton how your grand father left this world, it was so painful to you any time you recall it. He was lynched by the villagers. When was the last you visited your village, hmm your villagers are waiting for you. Homo.

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by leggo: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: you were born a m.enstrual jagbanjantis loving dude.
i hope you know i was only given an instance
abi ur brain too is gay nii?
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
lymelyte: All dis homosexuals,una nor dey hear word oo.. Mk dem shook pin for e p3nis cap. grin grin grin
What is penis cap Does pen.is wear cap?

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Rejoice5000(f): 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ikpediarukevwe: Gay still dey exist?
NO NA LEZ DEY EXIST. SEE QST.

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
Rejoice5000: NO NA LEZ DEY EXIST. SEE QST.
do not think u will b spared.
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by leggo: 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hezron and maskonz i hope your parents are proud of the lifestyles you've embraced?

If they are then im happy for you :-)

3 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Sike(m): 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2013
I swear people plenty we no go make heaven. Gays, change your ways!

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
And better if its ur sister abi?

B4 u open ur mouth, think! angry
Adamskuty: Those demons should be hang to death,it would have been better if they had r.....aped a girl

3 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by zolajpower: 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
Dis reminds me of a colleague @wrk,who ones knew a big bros who livd in there neigborhood many yrs ago. So he (colleague ) later left d neigborhood 4 a far place. One day he was givin a job 2 do (since he does d wrk of capenter)so aftr d job, nite fall came nd he dcided 2 locate dis big bros who lived in tht area. Tht nite he said d bros welcum him wth open arms. Dis guy am talkin abot has a big bottom. And d gay guys lov men wth "ikebe" in d mid-nite,whle my colleague was fast asleep,he felt somthn comin out of his body lik pooh-pooh. As he turn around 2 chek wth his hand, just 2avoid d unexpectd of deficatin in some1 house whle sleepin. He grab d hold of big bros's joystick. So he jump up nd big bros stared@ him. frm tht time of the nite he kept vigil of is God givn "ikebe " wth a beer bottle as a mechnsm of self defence jst in case of any eventuality. Whle big bros was beggn nd starin at him all nite long. Is real lif event am tellin u.

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by NoContract(m): 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sike: I swear people plenty we no go make heaven. Gays, change your ways!

But you go make heaven abi?

Common, open gate for me joor! And stop running your mouth for NL. Bloody gateman.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by sinadex: 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
peppy luv: And better if its ur sister abi?

B4 u open ur mouth, think! angry
i like as u knack am 4 him head loooolllz

3 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Gregzee: 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
Illiteracy is better than half-educated person. Most Nigerians are not properly educated. You are not properly educated when you don't believe in what you are thought. Transformation is then impossible. Can matter vanish? Absolutely, matter can vanish (transformed into invisible electromagnetic wave) under the condition explained by Einstein theory of relativity given by
E=MC2
i.e., such transformation is accompanied by emission of tremendous quantity of energy. Thus this whole thing of organ disappearing is propagated out of absolute ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by ritababe(f): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
zolajpower: Rita real man like me is available nd singl 4 u
lol
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by ritababe(f): 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
NoContract:

But you go make heaven abi?

Common, open gate for me joor!
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) / Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) / Dog Joins Women To Beat & Strip Young Lady In Public (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.