Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) (59462 Views)

Female Robbery Gang Arrested In Rivers State (Photo) / Boys Stripped Unclad For Stealing In Ogun State (Photo) / Nigerian Gay Guy Kills Self After He Was Attacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by biolabee(m): 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
the carpenter has been dis-nyanshed.... grin grin grin grin

zolajpower: Dis reminds me of a colleague @wrk,who ones knew a big bros who livd in there neigborhood many yrs ago. So he (colleague ) later left d neigborhood 4 a far place. One day he was givin a job 2 do (since he does d wrk of capenter)so aftr d job, nite fall came nd he dcided 2 locate dis big bros who lived in tht area. Tht nite he said d bros welcum him wth open arms. Dis guy am talkin abot has a big bottom. And d gay guys lov men wth "ikebe" in d mid-nite,whle my colleague was fast asleep,he felt somthn comin out of his body lik pooh-pooh. As he turn around 2 chek wth his hand, just 2avoid d unexpectd of deficatin in some1 house whle sleepin. He grab d hold of big bros's joystick. So he jump up nd big bros stared@ him. frm tht time of the nite he kept vigil of is God givn "ikebe " wth a beer bottle as a mechnsm of self defence jst in case of any eventuality. Whle big bros was beggn nd starin at him all nite long. Is real lif event am tellin u.
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:14pm On Aug 22, 2013
RedBenson: hmmmm, very annoying! Nairaland and its ridiculous way of changing words. Pls folks in the house, are JOYSTICK, KITTY-CAT, BEHINDBASED english words. Who are we kidding here that we can't call pusssy - pusssy, dicck - dicck, do..y style, do..y style etc? Why must 'dicck' change to 'joystick' on reaching nairaland? Same goes to pusssy as it becomes kitty-cat on reaching here. Unluckily enough for seun and co, God dissappointed them and they couldnt source a proper alternative word for brea.st. thus they landed it on 'unmentionable' grin. Pls what is unmentionable? Very funny of Nairaland.

Seun was once a catholic puppet. He forgot to change his mentality

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

There are different things here. You are on earth and cant be totally free here. Dont we have law? And cant we for once respect law? Can you go to saudi arabia and tell them Allah isn't real or mohamed is a false prophet? Can you for the sake of religion freedom go to rome and tell them jesus is a dead jew? We have law and it limit our freedom.

If Nigerian legislative section wont endorse Gay marriage and freedom.....it mean the mass really dont accept it and are really not well convinced about it. If any Nigerian is gay, great chance is there for him to visit gay endorsed countries in the world or remain here in your closet

Any law that can be broken is not a real law. Universal laws are the only ones that cannot be broken. You and I know that Allah,god and stuffs like that are made up stories.

Why would you Nigerians want to control the sexuality of your fellow man? I still do not understand. Before it used to be women who do not have rights,now it is gay people.......what as gross society!

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Ife....are you a gay? Why are you moved with this at all?

Why would i answer you? Or you wanna go out with me?

3 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2013
dude don't switch the topic, i attack u because u are gay and u are forcing it down our throats as a good or moral behavior. more like crushing your face
Hezron Lorraine:
B-Best

A-At

S-Standing

T-Tall

A-Above

R-Retards

D-&Dullards.

You may say that again.I know you're secretly crushing on me.please,u'll die of heart-attack.I don't return such.why do u attack my me cause I'm mixed.is it my fault that I'm bi-racial.abi e ma gbami lowo ODE yi.

Please,if you're confused about your religion or God.your P.

As for me.GOD is my Refuge and Comforter.He's the Great Helper whose mercy and grace is everflowing.

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
ifeness:

You can only say that shiit in Nigeria. Come over here and say it. You will be spending a good chuck of your life in jail. You bloody homophobic.
u can oly smack talk abroad, come over here and see how we beat u before handling you to the police. ur place is in jail..and u are a coward...come back home and organize a gay parade. we will dine on your corpses

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by HezronLorraine(m): 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
cheiwura: Wait a minute........ Has he been charged to cou? Mr jailer is waiting. 14 years not 14 days for this nigger. Msssshwww.
Under what Law and do you even know the process of how a law is effected.

Last time I checked,that Bill is yet to be unamilously passed by both houses before it can reach the president's table for assent.

I repeat again:If that Bill isn't shelved and our Misplaced prioritized Legislators Go ahead with the Passage before 2015:Jonathan will sign and use it as election campaign.

If the process is restarted after re-election and hopefully Jonathan is re-elected.He won't sign any 'Jail the gays Bill".

Till then,let's watch what plays.Even The Superpower Russia who Nigeria's were praising when Putin signed it's Anti-gay Propaganda Law.you all can clearly see what Russia is facing for that single act.you think you can easily marginalize against a harmless minority.No,their voices has been heard and they aren't keeping quiet.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by NoContract(m): 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
Klinee: what ar u saying? Gay is ritual! There is no way a man will see so many fine sexy women on earth go 4 his fellow man. They do it to take d person's male organ. They deserve death! They shuld kill him!

I am forced to believe that you are a very sick man.

Just imagine!

I spit on you and your leprosy!

3 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: u can oly smack talk abroad, come over here and see how we beat u before handling you to the police. ur place is in jail..and u are a coward...come back home and organize a gay parade. we will dine on your corpses

My place is in jail because i killed a member of your family? Shouldn't your jail be filled with corrupt politicians? The very ones who passed a law for the right to marry 8 year old girls.

You deserve your bad leaders

3 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Swissbeats: 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
ifeness:

You can only say that shiit in Nigeria. Come over here and say it. You will be spending a good chuck of your life in jail. You bloody homophobic.
pls wat country are people jailed for being homophobic??

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by NoContract(m): 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
Swissbeats: pls wat country are people jailed for being homophobic??

Another homophobic closet assfag.

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Under what Law and do you even know the process of how a law is effected.

Last time I checked,that Bill is yet to be unamilously passed by both houses before it can reach the president's table for assent.

I repeat again:If that Bill isn't shelved and our Misplaced prioritized Legislators Go ahead with the Passage before 2015:Jonathan will sign and use it as election campaign.

If the process is restarted after re-election and hopefully Jonathan is re-elected.He won't sign any 'Jail the gays Bill".

Till then,let's watch what plays.Even The Superpower Russia who Nigeria's were praising when Putin signed it's Anti-gay Propaganda Law.you all can clearly see what Russia is facing for that single act.you think you can easily marginalize against a harmless minority.No,their voices has been heard and they aren't keeping quiet.
Cheers.
why Obama ur master and Cameron ur shagger aren't boycotting the games in Russia...them only know how to talk in Senegal and preach Satanism to Africans. we will send u back over there since u love them so much .

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
Swissbeats: pls wat country are people jailed for being homophobic??

I meant to say if you harm them fool.
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Swissbeats: 10:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
ifeness:

I meant to say if you harm them fool.
simple question and you call me names?? Smh
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by NoContract(m): 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: why Obama ur master and Cameron ur shagger aren't boycotting the games in Russia...them only know how to talk in Senegal and preach Satanism to Africans. we will send u back over there since u love them so much .

You too funny. Your choice of words and comments on nairaland are a source of hate filled inspirations. Keep it up.

Popsi don come home yet? Why you no go inside ? You still dey wait for him? grin

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by HezronLorraine(m): 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: dude don't switch the topic, i attack u because u are gay and u are forcing it down our throats as a good or moral behavior. more like crushing your face
who us switching topic but you.I'm forcing it down your throat wow,aren't you also forcing your anti-gay believes down my throat.

I am not teaching you to accept homosexuality but I can teach you to be tolerant and leave every human to either the goodluck or badluck attached to their lives.

Mind the standard for measuring anywhere on earth Moral Behaviour is not determined by ignorant people like you again.it differs in each region.

I hope you live to see the day Nigeria no longer restricts Freedom of Expression and Association and strikes down its archaic penal code.Well,by then the 4th mainland Bridge would be completed.Feel free to make use of it.
Cheers.

BE TOLERANT.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by ennon92(m): 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
ifeness: Ignorant Nigerians,

Everyone has the right to their private life. The right to do what ever they wish in their bed room.

Homosexuality is a blessing in disguise. Accept it in good faith cos you have no right to make other people's decisions .

by their fruit we shall know'em...change 4rm ur bad ways or else u will be lynch to death or grow grey hairz n rot in d wilderness.

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by NoContract(m): 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hezron Lorraine:

I hope you live to see the day Nigeria no longer restricts Freedom of Expression and Association and strikes down its archaic penal code. Well, by then the 4th mainland Bridge would be completed. Feel free to make use of it..

#Epic

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by NoContract(m): 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
ennon92: by their fruit we shall know'em...change 4rm ur bad ways or else u will be lynch to death or grow grey hairz n rot in d wilderness.

Devil go punish you and your mama!

1 Like

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
Swissbeats:
simple question and you call me names?? Smh

Because you think like a fool so i called you one. A fool thinks highly of himself and thinks others are worthless because they are not like him.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by biolabee(m): 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
whos heard the latest..

Bradley Manning, the wikileaks source says he wants to be a woman....
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Godson201333(m): 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hmmm No be small thing..
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Swissbeats: 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
ifeness:

Because you think like a fool so i called you one. A fool thinks highly of himself and thinks others are worthless because they are not like him.
well your mom looks like a LovePeddler so she is. A LovePeddler who has given birth to a pampers wearing child
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Decryptor(m): 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
ritababe: Thats Gud for him... This gay stuff come too much oh, who we girls go marry if men come dey marry each other. Gay should never be legalise in Nigeria now or ever please...
That's because una wey be girls, una shakara too much so una go marry un
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
I remember the story about a region in bloody Nigeria where they thought twins were evil. Thanks to Mary Slessor who convinced the barbarians that the babies were humans. I will not mention the name of tribe but they know themselves .

Very soon i hope they will consider Gay people their fellow human.

As for the christian; bunch of hypocrites. Your lord Jesus stopped some idiots from stoning an innocent woman to death because of some useless laws. You lot need to ask yourselves: what will your jesus do to gay people( after all he was gay)

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by cheiwura: 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Under what Law and do you even know the process of how a law is effected.

Cheers.
......'............. ......'.............. .
......'............ ......'.............. ..
I know gay is not an African culture. We Africans have not lost our sence of human dignity. Wait and see. This bill will surely see the light of the day with or without any presidential accent.
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Decryptor(m): 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2013
ritababe: Thats Gud for him... This gay stuff come too much oh, who we girls go marry if men come dey marry each other. Gay should never be legalise in Nigeria now or ever please...
That's because una wey be girls, una shakara too much so una go marry urselves
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by onila(f): 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: why Obama ur master and Cameron ur shagger aren't boycotting the games in Russia...them only know how to talk in Senegal and preach Satanism to Africans. we will send u back over there since u love them so much .
grin grin
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by HezronLorraine(m): 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
[b]Satanism is gay rights to you.you are lost.

when you sleep and wake in that backyard country of yours.how will you know that Obama and Cameron have little say in the matter this time.they've left the battlefront and now World Bodies have stood against Russia.

You need to know the impact millions of people are making against Russia.Boycotting Sochi 2014 isn't the option but showing Russia they can't have it their way this time.that's the United World,where the lives of Citizens in a Country is Valued by other citizens around the globe.
More than enough People have stood against Russia.Why didn't they Arrest Gaga,they know those they can bully.this time,its Russia that is bowing down.

UNHCR is working hard.Governments are working hard,people are working hard,To see a tolerant world.
Join the tolerance campaign,you don't have to accept homos but tolerate them.its been proven that they also produce and work hard like their straight counterparts and are developing the world with their goodness and helping humanity.[/b]
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by ennon92(m): 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
ifeness:

Any law that can be broken is not a real law. Universal laws are the only ones that cannot be broken. You and I know that Allah,god and stuffs like that are made up stories.

Why would you Nigerians want to control the sexuality of your fellow man? I still do not understand. Before it used to be women who do not have rights,now it is gay people.......what as gross society!
hold it there....u re there constituting public nuisance..u gays will all dry up like a river dat 4get it source.#big fool
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Swissbeats: 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
ifeness: I remember the story about a region in bloody Nigeria where they thought twins were evil. Thanks to Mary Slessor who convinced the barbarians that the babies were humans. I will not mention the name of tribe but they know themselves .

Very soon i hope they will consider Gay people their fellow human.

As for the christian; bunch of hypocrites. Your lord Jesus stopped some idiots from stoning an innocent woman to death because of some useless laws. You lot need to ask yourselves: what will your jesus do to gay people( after all we was gay)

your dad is a transvestite and your mom a whorre . You my friend, are a sorry case
Re: Gay Guy Beaten & Arrested In Ogun State (photo) by Klinee: 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
The only way we can stop all this gays is killing! When ever u see any of such people just take him to near by river and stab him into the river! He deserve it no doubt about it! Believe me gay will cease to exist on the precious earth.we need to flush them out

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Dog Joins Women To Beat & Strip Young Lady In Public (Photos) / Criminals Attack My Brother In Rumoula Link Road, P.H (Graphic Photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.