Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Paul Play Is Hot! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Paul Play Is Hot! (1032 Views)

Where Is Paul Play Dairo? / Paul Play[angel Of My Life] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paul Play Is Hot! by laideo(f): 7:41pm On May 30, 2006
Ever since a friend bought me his c.d i havnt stopped listening to it,its the first album by a nigerian musician where ive loved all the songs on it,he has really proved himself to all his critics, the best songs on the album are "forever" and "angel of my life"

what do you guys think of his songs, ever the video for angel of my life is smashing, my favorite naija artiste right now.
Re: Paul Play Is Hot! by humpzz: 8:18pm On May 30, 2006
can u please show me a picture of him!
cry kiss undecided cool tongue embarassed
Re: Paul Play Is Hot! by sade511(f): 9:00pm On May 30, 2006
YES he is. . . I LOVE Angel of My Life and Forever.
If you havent heard these songs you need to.

Humpzz I dont think she meant his looks but Im not saying he's ugly. . . he looks aighht.

(1) (Reply)

womanliness Cat Dolls / Anybody Heard Gyptian Feat. Nicki Minaj - Hold You: What Do You Think? / Duncan Mighty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.