Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

WEIRD: Woman Practicing Naked Breast-feeding Yoga (PHOTO) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / WEIRD: Woman Practicing Naked Breast-feeding Yoga (PHOTO) (2578 Views)

WEIRD: Woman Visit Friend 2-hours After Dying In An Accident / Whats Wrong With This Photo Of A Semi Unclad Mother Breast-feeding Her Baby / French Woman Offers Breast-feeding Service To Gay Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WEIRD: Woman Practicing Naked Breast-feeding Yoga (PHOTO) by yunfazz: 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
A mom who gained notoriety with the attachment parenting set after she was photographed practicing yoga naked while her daughter Naia breastfed, has revealed the story behind the iconic image.

'I was just doin’ my daily flow when the little sweet pea came to sneak a suckle. Papa had her out in the grass with him and she just couldn’t resist!' she told parenting blog,
but she says she has no regrets about posting the image.

It was on this six month journey across the states, where she was 'deep into yoga practice,' that she met her partner, Justin.

More after the cut

'Women who didn’t seem to enjoy breastfeeding or more of the conservative crowd thought it was the weirdest thing and just couldn’t wrap their heads around it,' she explained of the women who called the image 'shocking' and 'crazy'.

'I enjoyed hearing all sides of the spectrum as it reminded me that we are all different and if anything it may have opened the eyes and hearts for some who didn’t think multitasking to that level was possible! No regrets about posting the photo whatsoever.'

So in 2008, she took her savings, gave her landlord 30 days notice, quit her job, and loaded up her truck.

So now, in order not to make breastfeeding not boring, doing it upside down is fun?

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/incredible-naked-yoga.html

(1) (Reply)

A Man Married A Man!!! Isn’t This Madness?? / My Mother / How Do You Leave A Nigerian Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.