Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

APC Will Capture All Of South-east, With Anambra Being The first "Test" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Capture All Of South-east, With Anambra Being The first "Test" (2652 Views)

US Partners With Anambra On Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Industrialization & Commerce / Boko Says It Will Capture The Whole Of North East By 2018 / Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Will Capture All Of South-east, With Anambra Being The first "Test" by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, stated
that the newly registered All Progressives
Congress (APC) would capture all the states
in the South Eastern part Nigeria, with Anambra state to be
the first one.
Speaking after a meeting of the APC leaders at the Ladi Kwali Hall,
Sheraton Hotel and Towers in Abuja on Wednesday, August 21,
Okorocha said:
"Anambra is the first test facing the APC and we will do
everything we can to capture it."
Besides, while the meeting was still in progress, Okorocha
announced to a highly expectant crowd that the party's National
Vice Chairman in South East, Annie Okonkwo, not only suspended
his decision to run for governorship in Anambra, but will also
work for Chris Ngige contesting for the state's top spot.

http://m.naij.com/news/44675.html

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Capture All Of South-east, With Anambra Being The first "Test" by SLIDiE(m): 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
I dnt knw what this man is talking abt, but one thing i knw, and i am very sure of is:

i am firstus te commento! wink
Re: APC Will Capture All Of South-east, With Anambra Being The first "Test" by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
cool cool
Re: APC Will Capture All Of South-east, With Anambra Being The first "Test" by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
I hope by the time ethnic bigots both from yoruba and igbo land sees this thread,they won't come and start fighting each other rather than engage themselves dispassionately using crucial sociopolitical indices as yardstick to weigh the suitability or otherwise of Rochas's comment

For me I wish APC take a chunk of the SE using brilliant,visionary and pro-people individuals like Ngige(who are Igbos anyway) to replicate the active but healthy rivalry going on amongst SW governors in the SE

Soludo would have been the man of the moment as I know he is a progressive at heart but for his current debacle
Re: APC Will Capture All Of South-east, With Anambra Being The first "Test" by deeptesting(m): 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
Politicians like to tell people what they want to hear - and what they want to hear is what won't happen.
Paul Samuelson
Re: APC Will Capture All Of South-east, With Anambra Being The first "Test" by owobokiri(m): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
Totally nonplussing the way this brother abdicated his responsibilities at Owerri and is now busy capturing Igbos for some Babaolojas...

1 Like

Re: APC Will Capture All Of South-east, With Anambra Being The first "Test" by gratiaeo(m): 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
#I don't know what this Okorocha is smoking

1 Like

Re: APC Will Capture All Of South-east, With Anambra Being The first "Test" by cashkid18(m): 8:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
Dis man shud stp smoking wat eva dt he is smoking cuz its nt gud 4 his health...
Apc is already dead on arrival in d SE

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Capture All Of South-east, With Anambra Being The first "Test" by Tropilo(m): 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
I thought Rochas was a sensible man!

Just remembered he is a politician. None of them actually is. Many of them dont know when or how to talk.

Politics:
Poli in Latin means "many".
Tics in Latin means "blood suckers".

Politic(ian)s: many blood suckers.
Re: APC Will Capture All Of South-east, With Anambra Being The first "Test" by B1ngo: 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
That will happen only when Shekau becomes the President of Nigeria and Buhari his Vice.
Re: APC Will Capture All Of South-east, With Anambra Being The first "Test" by gramci: 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
gratiaeo: #I don't know what this Okorocha is smoking

gum
Re: APC Will Capture All Of South-east, With Anambra Being The first "Test" by Tolexander: 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
Tropilo: I thought Rochas was a sensible man!

Just remembered he is a politician. None of them actually is. Many of them dont know when or how to talk.

Politics:
Poli in Latin means "many".
Tics in Latin means "blood suckers".

Politic(ian)s: many blood suckers.
Unfortunately, politics isn't a latin word but greek.
Poli in nigeria is different, it is another name for 'igbo'.

Watching to see if Rochas' script will actually be acted by the actors or jettisoned for another scripts.
Re: APC Will Capture All Of South-east, With Anambra Being The first "Test" by youthmustwork: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
Owelle na u biko. We re tired of d PDP. nwafor igboland
Re: APC Will Capture All Of South-east, With Anambra Being The first "Test" by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin Okorocha wey don lose imo state dey tok nonsense, he should know that power of incumbency doesn't work in Imo State, Let him go and ask Ohakim.
Re: APC Will Capture All Of South-east, With Anambra Being The first "Test" by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
.....uncle Rochas please tell us a story........story story yeah yea........#in P'squares voice#
Re: APC Will Capture All Of South-east, With Anambra Being The first "Test" by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
youth must work: Owelle na u biko. We re tired of d PDP. nwafor igboland
cool
Re: APC Will Capture All Of South-east, With Anambra Being The first "Test" by goldfish80(m): 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
Nigerian politicians and the undemocratic terms they use. Imagine someone saying he will "capture" power, a respected politician for that matter. We really need to de-militarize our democracy
Re: APC Will Capture All Of South-east, With Anambra Being The first "Test" by BrokenTV: 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
Na him family him go capture, APC in anambra dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: APC Will Capture All Of South-east, With Anambra Being The first "Test" by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
If you know the state you are talking about very well, you wouldnt have used the word "CAPTURE".
Looking at my crystal ball i can only see a "CAPSIZED" ship in Anambra with MV APC boldly written on it. Dear ROCHAS, WATERLOO beckons in Anambra. Think again!

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Capture All Of South-east, With Anambra Being The first "Test" by talktimi(m): 10:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
Drunken rant and i was right as to who the drunkard is...
Re: APC Will Capture All Of South-east, With Anambra Being The first "Test" by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
half impossible, half possible.

Let's be honest here, the elites in the east are pro corruption and senseless fools who would rather deceive their people than let change run it's course.

I see no way APC can get SE save Imo and Anambra. Even Anambra is still debatable.

Imagine Orji Kalu calling Lagos a no man's land and then playing tribal card?

It has be for una for east oo.. And just recently, an elite called the group they were suppose to refine to serve the easterner's interests (Masoap) obsolete. Don't get it twisted, east is moving backward unless they give their intellectuals a chance. You can see northerners beating up their leaders and stoning them while easterners want everyone to think they have good leaders. I sorry sorry oo!!!
Re: APC Will Capture All Of South-east, With Anambra Being The first "Test" by Nebeuwa(m): 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
The South-East prefers the Fresh Air that Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan brings.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-xOmpVvyEvcM/TdFl-CS76NI/AAAAAAAAAdI/VZ5EucXbRxY/s400/GOODLUCK_JONATHAN_PRESIDENTIAL_CAMPAIGN_IMO_jpg_695387325.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: APC Will Capture All Of South-east, With Anambra Being The first "Test" by asha80(m): 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
0lumide: half impossible, half possible.

Let's be honest here, the elites in the east are pro corruption and senseless fools who would rather deceive their people than let change run it's course.

I see no way APC can get SE save Imo and Anambra. Even Anambra is still debatable.

Imagine Orji Kalu calling Lagos a no man's land and then playing tribal card?

It has be for una for east oo.. And just recently, an elite called the group they were suppose to refine to serve the easterner's interests (Masoap) obsolete. Don't get it twisted, east is moving backward unless they give their intellectuals a chance. You can see northerners beating up their leaders and stoning them while easterners want everyone to think they have good leaders. I sorry sorry oo!!!
confused comment.
Re: APC Will Capture All Of South-east, With Anambra Being The first "Test" by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
asha 80: confused comment.
Am still cracking my brain to understand the crap he just wrote. The comment is as confused as PHCN. grin

1 Like

Re: APC Will Capture All Of South-east, With Anambra Being The first "Test" by Longeria(m): 1:20am On Aug 23, 2013
Pipe dream

Mtcheewww
Re: APC Will Capture All Of South-east, With Anambra Being The first "Test" by bushwailo: 1:51am On Aug 23, 2013
Nebeuwa: The South-East prefers the Fresh Air that Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan brings.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-xOmpVvyEvcM/TdFl-CS76NI/AAAAAAAAAdI/VZ5EucXbRxY/s400/GOODLUCK_JONATHAN_PRESIDENTIAL_CAMPAIGN_IMO_jpg_695387325.jpg[/img]
See Delusion at work ! undecided
Re: APC Will Capture All Of South-east, With Anambra Being The first "Test" by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
APC can't capture Enugu, Abia.
Ebonyi has strong opposition but the PDP godfathers there are strong too. Let's see.
Re: APC Will Capture All Of South-east, With Anambra Being The first "Test" by Kingsley1000(m): 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
gratiaeo: #I don't know what this Okorocha is smoking
NA DRY BITTER LEAF.

if dy fit capture wella.i got deir back like T.I

1 Like

Re: APC Will Capture All Of South-east, With Anambra Being The first "Test" by Psychedelia(m): 10:10am On Nov 29, 2013
Okorocha, how market? grin
Re: APC Will Capture All Of South-east, With Anambra Being The first "Test" by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 29, 2013
hip hip hip hip, HURRAY!

Alaigbo has been signed, sealed and delivered to APC- yoruba party.
Re: APC Will Capture All Of South-east, With Anambra Being The first "Test" by NwaTeacher1: 11:31am On Nov 29, 2013
OKOROCHA! OKOROCHA!! OKOROCHA!!! Where are you? Why silent? Berem, can you help me call him? Okorocha, how is Anambra election? Did you capture it for APC? Where were you yday they were doing street madness in Abuja? Why you didn't lead them to a protest in Awka and Owerri? How much Imo State fund did you inject in Anambra Apc campaign? How will Ngige refund ndi Imo dia money since he lost. Remember what Bishop Obinna told you,"IMO ALLOCATION NOT UR POCKET MONEY. Apc is dead on arrival in Igboland

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Capture All Of South-east, With Anambra Being The first "Test" by jbaur24: 11:32am On Nov 29, 2013

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Video Of Abuja-kaduna Railway Construction / New Sponsored PDP Advert On AIT / Army Raises The Alarm, Some Of Its Officers Plotting To Sabotage Boko Haram War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.