Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Woman Raped By Neighbour And Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Raped By Neighbour And Wife (898 Views)

My Neighbour And His Fiancee / Help!!! My Neighbour Is A Screamer / Our Maid Is Pregnant For Our Neighbour And It's Becoming A Nuisance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Raped By Neighbour And Wife by dapyd1(m): 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
Just read it just now. A woman was raped by her neighbour and his wife after they lured her to their place and gave her alchohol laced with drug. She woke up and saw them in the act. They have been arraigned before a court. (Pls MODS, help me move it to the appropriate section!
Source: www.theheraldng.com/bizarre-woman-reports-forced-party-sexual-act-to-police/
Re: Woman Raped By Neighbour And Wife by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 23, 2013
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

What Skills Should I Have Gained At 17 Years Old? Advice Needed Pls.. / Disadvantages Of Being A Man. / Son Kills Father At RCCG Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.