Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Shameful Look Of Federal Secretariat Akure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shameful Look Of Federal Secretariat Akure (1231 Views)

The Deplorable State Of Lagos Federal Secretariat Ikoyi - Exclusive Photos / Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover / Nigerian Govt. Federal Secretariat On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shameful Look Of Federal Secretariat Akure by Princejydo(m): 10:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
Last week i went to the federal secretariat Akure but to my surprise the place looks like a game reserve or abadoned building both inside and outside, i almost wept. See the pictures

Re: Shameful Look Of Federal Secretariat Akure by Princejydo(m): 10:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
Princejydo: Last week i went to the federal secretariat Akure but to my surprise the place looks like a game reserve or abadoned building both inside and outside, i almost wept. See the pictures
Re: Shameful Look Of Federal Secretariat Akure by Princejydo(m): 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
More pictures
Re: Shameful Look Of Federal Secretariat Akure by Princejydo(m): 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
Moe picture
Re: Shameful Look Of Federal Secretariat Akure by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
that awkward moment you are saying see the pictures and nothing shows
Re: Shameful Look Of Federal Secretariat Akure by Princejydo(m): 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
More pictures
Re: Shameful Look Of Federal Secretariat Akure by Rossikk(m): 12:50am On Aug 23, 2013
@poster, while you're busy pointing fingers at 'Nigeria', four fingers point back at your own comical incompetence at posting a mere picture on a forum in this digital age. Before looking to pour scorn on others, why don't you first sort out yourself?
Re: Shameful Look Of Federal Secretariat Akure by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 23, 2013
Rossikk: @poster, while you're busy pointing fingers at 'Nigeria', four fingers point back at your own comical incompetence at posting a mere picture on a forum in this digital age. Before looking to pour scorn on others, why don't you first sort out yourself?

This guy and his negativity. You have this blind patriotism about Nigeria that any constructive criticism is regarded as an attack on Nigeria. The poster has not done anything wrong by bringing awareness to the rot he/she saw in Ondo State. Maybe, just maybe someone takes action after seeing the pictures.
Re: Shameful Look Of Federal Secretariat Akure by tpia5: 2:34am On Aug 23, 2013
this i.diot posted the same topic four times?

abi na mad person?
Re: Shameful Look Of Federal Secretariat Akure by Rossikk(m): 2:46am On Aug 23, 2013
payless:

This guy and his negativity. You have this blind patriotism about Nigeria that any constructive criticism is regarded as an attack on Nigeria. The poster has not done anything wrong by bringing awareness to the rot he/she saw in Ondo State. Maybe, just maybe someone takes action after seeing the pictures.

You and your blind criticism of all things Nigerian really need to keep your nose out of this. And yes, it is well within reason to call into question the poster's own inadequacies even as he points fingers at 'other Nigerians' for theirs.

(1) (Reply)

Ex-APGA Aspirant Joins Obiano’s Team / Jonathan Suddenly Became A Comedian / T.a Orji Inspecting The New Main Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.