Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,416 members, 7,800,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Wale Reacts To Wizkid’s Instagram/twitter Feud. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale Reacts To Wizkid’s Instagram/twitter Feud. (5559 Views)

Jude Okoye's Follower Writes On The Feud With Peter In Parables / Skales Finally Opens Up On Twitter Feud With Wizkid / Exclusive: Femi Kuti's Twitter Feud Over Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wale Reacts To Wizkid’s Instagram/twitter Feud. by drepapa(m): 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
I stumbled on this Wale’s tweet yesterday and it got me wondering.     Ok Wizkid got into a twit/instagram fight with a fan telling the fan  “poor people think they have opinions” if you have not read it it’s here. After that Fans pounced on wizkid saying all sorta. They are buddies and I know they would always want to protect each other, so the road leads to wizkid’s tweet fight. Well it shows that their friendship is just not a publicity stunt, but still. Kk lemme shut my mouth so you guys can talk.
 Who do you peeps support, Wizzy or the Fan?
www.holakomolafe..co.uk/2013/08/wale-reacts-to-wizkids-instagramtwitter.html?m=1

The full story has been moved to https://www.nairaland.com/1408554/full-story-behind-wizkids-instagram#17616883
as you requested. wink

Re: Wale Reacts To Wizkid’s Instagram/twitter Feud. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
Wetin this one de talk?

2 Likes

Re: Wale Reacts To Wizkid’s Instagram/twitter Feud. by drepapa(m): 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
blink182: Wetin this one de talk?
Who's dat?

Re: Wale Reacts To Wizkid’s Instagram/twitter Feud. by Lolitua(f): 12:09am On Aug 23, 2013
Guy:/...lemme me jst kip calm..
Re: Wale Reacts To Wizkid’s Instagram/twitter Feud. by fr3do(m): 7:27am On Aug 23, 2013
Is posting the full story here that hard?
This post has the potential of getting to front page.
Re: Wale Reacts To Wizkid’s Instagram/twitter Feud. by drepapa(m): 9:07am On Aug 23, 2013
fr3do: Is posting the full story here that hard?
This post has the potential of getting to front page.

The full story actually comes in different segments and days. like two days was in between the occurrences but i'll try my best dou
Re: Wale Reacts To Wizkid’s Instagram/twitter Feud. by drepapa(m): 9:52am On Aug 23, 2013
You peeps can read the full story on nairaland here as you have requested .

https://www.nairaland.com/1408554/full-story-behind-wizkids-instagram#17616883

(1) (Reply)

Miley Cyrus Is A Member Of ILLUMINATI / Photos From Yinka Ayefele Father's Burial On-going In Ipoti-ekiti / Photos: Meet Debbie Collins, The New MBGN Miss Universe 2015 (1st Runner Up)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.