Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (121818 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by thehomer: 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
As usual, many refuse to blame the pastor. At least the lady wasn't married but he was.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by touchmeder: 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
obo_man:

I think coogar is partly right to say it was consensual,meaning two capable and legal adult made a decision to sleep with each other, but that is not really the bone of contention.

What has happened is a pastor, often a spiritual leader with high moral standing, has gone against what he stands for, if the story is true.

Yes, he isn't perfect but let us all admit that he has made a mistake, if we use his doctrine as a reference point.

As for the woman coming out, I think it's right she came out because anytime she sees him preach, she sees pretense and hypocrisy on the pulpit.

Coogar, how would you feel if an armed robber that robbed you last night openly goes to primary school the next morning, to warn kids to stay away from robbery?

I think this is the sole reason why Ese Walter is aggrieved

P.S We need to stop blaming women , even when we know they are the victims. We blame them when they are raped, we blame them when their trust is abused, etc... No sane society does that...

They will end up being our mums someday.

GOD BLESS YOU A THOUSAND LIKES. ITS REFRESHING TO KNOW PEOPLE WHO REASON THIS WAY REMAIN ON NAIRALAND. TRULY REFRESHING

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by mbulela: 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
touchmeder:

GOD BLESS YOU A THOUSAND LIKES. ITS REFRESHING TO KNOW PEOPLE WHO REASON THIS WAY REMAIN ON NAIRALAND. TRULY REFRESHING
i feel you but the lady spoilt her tale by calling herself a victim. That was a very wrong choice of word. She was a wilful participant who chose to be seduced,controlled and manipulated by a man because she like most females in the pentecostal setting choose not to read their bibles and have a personal relationship with God devoid of any intermediary called GO or Archbishop or even senior pastor.
This will keep happening until they stop abusing 1Chronicles 16:22, Every believer is anointed of God. Their is no hierarchy in God's kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by deols(f): 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
peppy luv:

One would have thought that having been a victim yourself, you'd be on the side of this lady. Rather you'r here spewing hatred.

You should seek help if you haven't. It is understandable the kind of psychological damage that encounter must have done you.

Teaching practice you said? College of education tinzzz? Isalrite grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tsmith(f): 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2013
mbulela:
i feel you but the lady spoilt her tale by calling herself a victim. That was a very wrong choice of word. She was a wilful participant who chose to be seduced,controlled and manipulated by a man because she like most females in the pentecostal setting choose not to read their bibles and have a personal relationship with God devoid of any intermediary called GO or Archbishop or even senior pastor.
This will keep happening until they stop abusing 1Chronicles 16:22, Every believer is anointed of God. Their is no hierarchy in God's kingdom.

Don't miss the point, she isn't seeking justification but rather just a means to free herself.

Both have sinned, but it takes the bigger person and the one with a conscience to speak out.

It just goes to show, the pastor like many of his comrades have no conscience and are happy to continue with their sins and fooling themselves and followers.

I would state here again, like Pastor Adeboye and the RCCG refusing to publish or spread the word to help find the Lil girl that went missing at the Redemption Camp due to the negativity it could bring the Church. Immediately that to me contradicts the commission of the church and Christianity to love one and other and Carr for brethrens/ your neighbour . likewise it raises eyebrows on Adeboye's calling as a pastor/shepherd coz even Jesus himself spoke on the true shepherd who lives all to search diligently until the missing sheep is found.

The RCCG have immediately updated their website and Facebook pages for collection links to the 20 billion naira auditorium launch that happened at the same Convention the Lil girl went missing, but not one single post or mention of Lil oluwaseun Ogungbemile. When contacted by punch, they stated they do not want the incident to get to the public glare!

It just shows where their true interest lies; in your pockets and their bank accounts. No true care for you the followers not to talk of the unbelievers they are yet to snare.

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by ilaugh1: 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
Blame yourself woman. Sit on my laps, you sat, kiss me, you kissed, open your laps, you opened, by your own freewill and you come here blaming the man. Abeg, clear for road.

You don't believe in the salvation thing, so why do you feel remorse and want to free yourself?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Olaone1: 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
deols:

One would have thought that having been a victim yourself, you'd be on the side of this lady. Rather you'r here spewing hatred.

You should seek help if you haven't. It is understandable the kind of psychological damage that encounter must have done you.

Teaching practice you said? College of education tinzzz? Isalrite grin
Let it go moi love. How are you?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by mbulela: 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
Fadelex: I see most of these men of God as being of d same level wit me cuz if God really calls you, you're gonna survive any temptations dat come your way..but u see fine girl and her thought engulfed your mind, then you're no better than dat guy on d street. may God help us all.[b][/b]

fafafa fowl!
We all die to flesh each day. As long as we are on this earth in this earth suit, we will have the flesh and its desires to deal with. Whether you are called Pope or Archbishop or daddy GO or Senior pastor.
The lie that any of the above is above sin is a lie to perpatuate seduction,manipulation and control tendencies. It is the same blood of Jesus that saves the Archbishop that saves you and i.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by gameplan1(m): 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2013
LET HE DAH TINKS HE IS WISE TAKE HEED LESS HE FALLS..ppl jst come here to type wat eva dey feel like tinkin its wisdom...bware of d wrath of GOD!!!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by oluwagbami(m): 8:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
But How Do You Have Sex Continuosly For A Week With a Married Man and Moreover, Your Pastor And Your Conscience Doesn't Prick You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 23, 2013
i_laugh: Blame yourself woman. Sit on my laps, you sat, kiss me, you kissed, open your laps, you opened, by your own freewill and you come here blaming the man. Abeg, clear for road.

You don't believe in the salvation thing, so why do you feel remorse and want to free yourself?

Pastor said, "Come to my hotel room"

Pastor said "Sit on my laps"

Pastor said, "kiss me"

Pastor said, "Open your laps"

Some of you do not know the rationale behind the story...

Shes only telling you about your G.O..
The man y'all suddenly turned to your god!

Shes opening your delu.ded eyes towards your bling italian suit Man of coza.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by GoldCircle: 8:09pm On Aug 23, 2013
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
game plan: LET HE DAH TINKS HE IS WISE TAKE HEED LESS HE FALLS..ppl jst come here to type wat eva dey feel like tinkin its wisdom...bware of d wrath of GOD!!!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
game plan: LET HE DAH TINKS HE IS WISE TAKE HEED LESS HE FALLS..ppl jst come here to type wat eva dey feel like tinkin its wisdom...bware of d wrath of GOD!!!

The wrath of God is upon you if you support evil..
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
One thing is clear, it is time for us to know Jesus, love Him and fear Him. Seek Him and hear Him clearly concerning our lives and what He personally wants to say to each and everyone of us.
Also, it is important to learn and practice biblical doctrines as set out in the Bible so we can handle issues (e. g Miss Walter's story) God's way, and not our way. Herein lies our liberty. We will find liberty and freedom from bondage and oppresive forces when we seek and find him with everything we have in us.
God bless you all and in all our reasoning, remember that the Groom has not given up on his bride although she may still have some spots.
And may God heal and reconcile everyone to Himself .
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
thehomer: As usual, many refuse to blame the pastor. At least the lady wasn't married but he was.

And they wonder why you are an atheist...hypocrisy
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2013

Lol why are you threatening people? You and your kind are the people that encourage pastors to act with impunity.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by mbulela: 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

And they wonder why you are an atheist...hypocrisy
there are loads of Christians here blaming the pastor. The pastors actions have no bearing on the infallibility of God. God was God,is God and remains God irrespective of the shenanigans of hirelings or even genuine pastors.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by mbulela: 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

Lol why are you threatening people? You and your kind are the people that encourage pastors to act with impunity.
I guess he is directing the wrath of God at the pastor who is desecrating his calling (if at all he was called).
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by lee007(m): 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2013
Are you for real? so someone's child can sit down and write this rubbish?

kingthreat: Everybody has weaknesses they are dealing with. Some its drugs, fornication, drinking, adultery, masturbation, etc. But to expose someone's weaknesses to make him seem evil is very wicked of you. Just wanted to remind you Ese Walter that as much as the pastor is a hypocrite, adulterer, etc. You are also a LovePeddler, an adultress, blackmailer and a hypocrite too. Enjoy the fame in pulling people down. Your christianity is no better than you hype yourself to be.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
acidosis™:

Revenge or No Revenge...
She tried several times to reach Pastor Coza, but Mr Flo won't allow her move close.
Is it not obvious to you the kind of link between Mr Flo and Mr Coza??

Pastor COZA is guilty cool
..and silence will not solve this problem.

An open confession and a permanent closure of the assembly would do.

Thats one thing Satan hates..
An open confession to 160 million ppl will close this case ,abi?brilliant.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
Abeg I still need two more confessions please to make the list 10.pls I dey beg all of u wey don nack ur pastor I beg come confess oo,make una no fall my hand .I swear I no go tell una husband
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by eiknarf14(m): 8:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
I knw Ese personally, she lived in royal Victoria, east London whr I use to live bck thn n we were quite close. I totally believe her story n it's quite baffling....
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
mbulela:
there are loads of Christians here blaming the pastor. The pastors actions have no bearing on the infallibility of God. God was God,is God and remains God irrespective of the shenanigans of hirelings or even genuine pastors.

Why is it that Pastors can justify anything with the bible?

And that gaddem immunity clause touch not my anointed....pathetic.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
eiknarf14: I knw Ese personally, she lived in royal Victoria, east London whr I use to live bck thn n we were quite close. I totally believe her story n it's quite baffling....
Noone is doubting her story,it is her motive behind this confession that we are doubting
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by touchmeder: 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
spicy v: You need to see how this girl displayed on the pulpit of the church she started attending when she left COZA(she has also stopped coming to church, since early this year). She go give testimony come begin display dey cry, repeatedly shouting, "I have forgiven all of you that abused me"!

Choi! See drama! That was a couple months back o. He is very bitter and disturbed, going through intense torment. She is always quick to say I have forgiven only to plot evil. I know sha, say she is not really alright but why she is refusing professional help is puzzling! Treating mental health is not a stigma abeg, people dey codedly do am for ABJ. And they live a normal life.

Its so, sad, fine, smart, sharp looking lady oh! You would never suspect anything is off, observing her from afar.

you act like you have a personal relationship with her all well and good. perhaps you are one of the few she referred to as friends who turned their back on her or the ones on the gossip spree.
i don't know her personally. you may be right, she may be suffering from a mental illness.
however have you thought all she went through, the betrayal, confiding in friends who failed her, confiding in cell leader who promised to speak to pastor and it went viral, confiding in lagos pastor who asked her what she wanted that her Abuja pastor has told him everything already, I CAN GO ON. Then seeing the same pastor preaching on pulpit acting like nothing went wrong, the untouchable, God's anointed operating under a high level of grace and she is the one everyone has turned their back on.
do you know this is more than enough to break someone down mentally?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Urine: 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
acidosis™:

What Department are you in COZA, ma'am??
Pastoral Care Unit?

A woman has reasoned the beyond the surface level and a man thinks like a market woman? Things are happening.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
texaco1: Abeg I still need two more confessions please to make the list 10.pls I dey beg all of u wey don nack ur pastor I beg come confess oo,make una no fall my hand .I swear I no go tell una husband

cheesy what's your own? You dey get credit alert with each confession?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by mbulela: 8:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
lee007:
Are you for real? so someone's child can sit down and write this rubbish?

you never see craze. that is why GEJ is not keen on telecom operators reducing the price of broadband. Relatively cheap one at present is being abused as you just saw.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tsmith(f): 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2013
texaco1:
An open confession to 160 million ppl will close this case ,abi?brilliant.

It would be a step in the right direction to start with...

This dudu pastors especially live a holier than thou persona, unlike their oyinbo counterparts, who use their everyday experiences which often times illustrates that they are human and mortal like you.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by superior1: 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
I wish I do not believe this story. Knew COZA right from Tanke, Ilorin to Kwara Hotels and when it went gaga.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
spicy v:

cheesy what's your own? You dey get credit alert with each confession?
trying to compile all the tricks so that when I start my own church too,I go dey use .abi I no try?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (45) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.