Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (121810 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 23, 2013
Wharrabout those pepo that went to his so called "church"? What are they doing now? Are they all cultist as well? The man looks evil anyways and we shouldnt be surprised! Jesus warned us of wolves in sheep clothing! Listen pepo do not follow pastors blindly o!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ola one:
Awww! Half a milla? Wonderful God smiley

I'm sure she meant 2 packs
half a milla for just taking pictures!that is good business.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Super1759: 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ola one:
Awww! Half a milla? Wonderful God smiley

I'm sure she meant 2 packs
Yea, I think she meant 2packs, (she said 2bundles and that should be 1m,half a milla is 500k,which is 1bundle)u hardly see people carry bundles around, let alone 2bundles, it will be noticeable naaaaa.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by pak: 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
omotee4u: I kind of don't doubt the different stories about the pastor's escapades with his church girls, but one thing I always believe about so-called men of God is that they are as human as everyone of us.

Back in school, a senior pastor of one of the popular churches in Nigeria also doubled as my lecturer. On getting to his office to submit an assignment one day, he told me he wasn't going to collect the assignment from me until he is done with all his tasks for the day, which included going from one part of the school to the other and I was required to follow him on this journey. We got into his car, ran all the errands, he collected the assignment from me and then offered to drop me off in my house. Fast forward to my lecturer pastor telling me how he'd been admiring me from my 100 levels days and how he would like me to be his girlfriend. I remember quite vividly that the only word that came out of my mouth for the rest of the journey was "Ah". I said it non-stop until I alighted from his car. I ran into my room, looked at myself in the mirror to see if it was my dress that caught his attention, and the next words that came out of my mouth were "This girl, you are a devil. You have a seductive spirit." Then I cried. I cried because to me, it was the evil spirit in me that was trying to cause the fall of a man of God. I cried bitterly, asking God to forgive and deliver me. Then I started avoiding him. Thank God his course was only an elective, so the next day, I got a course delete form from my department, removed his course from my list, then began to practically hide or run whenever I sighted him.

Fast forward again to my last semester in school. I ran into him right in front of my house, and he asked to come inside my room. There he asked why I'd been running from him after he asked me out few years back, and again I said "Ah". He laughed and said he remembered it was the same "Ah" I said those years back. He went on profusely apologise and then say thank you to me for not allowing the devil to use both of us back then. He told me about the challenges he had at that time and how it almost cost him his faith; then he prayed for me with tears in his eyes and pronounced blessings on my life. Whether coincidental or not, I must say I saw the impact of those prayers immediately after.

So my take on this is that a pastor is just as human as you and I. He could be tempted to fall, but if you fear God and respect the anointing of God on his life, you can actually help him by fleeing from all appearances of evil, and not count it as a privilege or a status booster that you are sleeping with a man who ordinarily you may never have access to in this lifetime.

Wow! best stuff, I've read on nairaland in a long, long while.

Omotee, you're a different breed, God bless you . . . .am so glad it all turned out well

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Olaone1: 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2013
adaobi123:

Lool. cheesy

You guys don't have it easy.
At all smiley
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Olaone1: 10:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
texaco1: half a milla for just taking pictures!that is good business.

She should be on the prowl for her next victim. More pictures of room numbers, I guess. cheesy cheesy

Wonderful God.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
Mehn! I can't believe i missed all the action
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by rhowly(m): 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
coogar:

even for N200K - any christian woman that allows her silence to be bought for that amount is a pröstitute! the story is fake - no naija man would be that stüpid would part with N200K without making sure the evidence is destroyed.
Omo I just siddon dey watch people dey throway punches without proof. Nna eh? The story get issues here and there o. So many people don bash pastor....what if, just what if unlike what most now believe, this ends up a complete HOAX. A lot of people will scurry home ashamed tail btw legs. If he did it?...sad. But even as God pikin I shame am for back so who am I to throw darts? Give us some proof lady. My two cents
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by funstufz: 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
Franca E./se Williams....
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
texaco1: why should he come on nairaland to deny anything?the best form of answer that he can give is silence all these noise will die down withing the next 96 hrs ,but if he starts talking then he will be prolonging the issue

Gratias, Merci, Gracias,Danke,Efxaristo, Toda, dalu, Ose, Nagode, Doo, THANK YOU!!!

Acidiosis sweerie, pls take note of the quoted post.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Olaone1: 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
naijababe: Mehn! I can't believe i missed all the action
You were in Sports section reading what the dolt called 4llerbuntu had to say. cheesy
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ola one:
You were in Sports section reading what the dolt called 4llerbuntu had to say. cheesy

Ashipa head dey diam hin head just dey confuse small small at times grin
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by coogar: 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
have the new witnesses produce any damning evidence that they have a recorded conversation of the pastor chasing women? text messages, pictures, videos??
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by boban007: 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
this story is similar to that of a married friend of mine who confessed how her pastor ruined her marriage,after several sex romps.now she's feeling used & bruised.she wants to tell the whole world her story but she's so scared of the pastor.i advised she goes to CAN to report,cos she has overwhelming proof&a church member caught them once in the church.i was shocked,angry&confused when she first told me,but as time went by&the pastor start sending messages begging he still loves her,i was dumbfounded.its an open secret in the church cos the pastors wife begged to save the church.if not that ese isnt married&i would ve thought she was the same friend that changed her name.the story line is almost same.she's ready to let it all out as long as the pastor will be rebuked.she said she wants support&encouragement.at a point she said the pastor was hypnotising her.the sad thing is that this pastor is so much loved by his church members.they are always praising his name.he will soon be revealed.watch out for round2 of another randy pastor.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by xremmy(m): 11:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
Hmmmmmm

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2013
cheesy Where is that guy that gets credit alert from collating confessions? cheesy the confessions are more that ten now oh! Jackpot right?cheesycheesy
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
mbulela:
Thank God for your testimony but the part above is what i struggle to understand.This mentality described above is not of God. It is the product of manipulated,seduced and controlled life. You have as much responsibility to flee from the appearance of evil as the pastor does too. This cultural norm that it is in the woman's place to resist temptation as if the man is helpless must not take root in the church,if it does,it must be rooted out.It is ungodly and has no biblical basis.

I don't think there is a place in the Bible where it is said that only the man or only the woman should flee from temptations. And I think the concentration is more on women because they are more often the ones being asked out.

The long and short of it is that anyone who can help the other resist the devil should do so, man or woman. If as a woman you have more grace to keep a man of God from falling, please do so.

Don't female pastors too make advances towards their male church members? If such happens, the onus falls on the guy to flee.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Urine: 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
boban 007: this story is similar to that of a married friend of mine who confessed how her pastor ruined her marriage,after several sex romps.now she's feeling used & bruised.she wants to tell the whole world her story but she's so scared of the pastor.i advised she goes to CAN to report,cos she has overwhelming proof&a church member caught them once in the church.i was shocked,angry&confused when she first told me,but as time went by&the pastor start sending messages begging he still loves her,i was dumbfounded.its an open secret in the church cos the pastors wife begged to save the church.if not that ese isnt married&i would ve thought she was the same friend that changed her name.the story line is almost same.she's ready to let it all out as long as the pastor will be rebuked.she said she wants support&encouragement.at a point she said the pastor was hypnotising her.the sad thing is that this pastor is so much loved by his church members.they are always praising his name.he will soon be revealed.watch out for round2 of another randy pastor.

This is getting interesting, please tell her we are waiting,hope she knows she will loose her family too?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by femialiu(m): 11:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
homesteady: I wonder why some people are trying so hard to defend the pastor!!
Barely from what some people(caracta & co) have said about the church, I don't need a magician or prophet to tell me the girl story is true!
Let me break down the story into pieces -
When the pastor came to london,he was angry that she sent a cab to pick him instead of her to pick him!
Then he said she should come visit him in his hotel room, who wouldn't want to visit his/her pastor after not seeing him for a long time! Remember she is in the pastoring care unit!
Then he told her to order for anything even alcohol! Hmm! Maybe he has been looking at her with this very sexy holy eye!! Which has been weakening her! cool (she's human! She's has hormones).
From the description that some people gave here - the church is a "holy" club! So I don't expect her to be so filled with the holy spirit to be able to withstand such temptation from her Handsome Pastor
The grace he told her about also did not help matters! That pastor is a very bad man!
Maybe the pastor also noticed that she was a very naïve person, and he took advantage of it!
Then after charming her with his looks and soft/bedroom voice, he ordered her to his laps! Then you'll also expect him to say "don't worry, don't be shy, it won't hurt, and other soothing words!
Then he also blackmailed her with his dream! Ahh!! This pastor is damn experienced!
He then finally started touching her boobs and everything started!

bros, rather than listening to what people say about the church, why not spare some mb and go through the church Facebook page...pastor Biodun messages covers all about Christianity..I graduated from Unilorin and he has been a major source of blessing to me and many of my friends for over a decade now... I've seen cult guy become good guys, av seen ashawo turned believers...and I am a believer in his ministry... COZA is nothing different from daystar, house on the rock, kicc or Christ embassy... they preached the complete gospel of Christ... the devil is equally intelligent and those that thinks because the story is intelligently written proves its authenticity, am sorry... rather than joining the multitude in bringing down one of Gods general, I will rather pray for grace and mercy...
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by topeliasu: 11:21pm On Aug 23, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

COZA pro...please is this an official statement?

There are two sides to a coin but if this is not a statement from oga at the top then I think you are wrong!!!

Is you pastor infallible? Is it an absolutely zero probabilty that this event might have been true?

Uhhmmmm am sure the good lord also gave you the gift to read and understand,for the following questions u asked, you'll find your answers in my 1st n 2nd paragraph,

If Ese has a problem with pastor B, theres something called workers meeting where she could have trashed it out, amongst the workers n the pastors.not bring down the church, Why did you go to pst flo, if what you said is true, why not his wife *smiles* oh ooops i know the answer, if ur motive was to actually get him to stop or apologize, dont you think meeting his wife would have done d magic.

you are guilty on so many grounds, and then again your new salvation needs to be checked coz if u feel peace ryt now, it means your conscience has been smeered with a hot iron,as said in corinthians, you have also sowed discontent amongst brethren,

Ese am soRry dear, but you still havnt gotten rid of your low esteem and inferiority complex, i hope this hits you where it hurts the most, your not sorry for whatever transpired according to your story, you feel used,u wonder why God still blesses him, and your pained.

I still think your story is a recap from a Hints magazine, u studied law, did they also school you on script writing.

And we do not worship our pastors we give them due respect,

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by spicyv1(f): 11:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
Oh Lord, the ever loving, ever faithful, evr merciful Father! The All knowing, All Mighty, Panto kranto! Please be with your servants Biodun and Modele Fatoyinbo in this dark hour Lord. Help them to find peace in this storm! Do not give the enemy the privilege and satisfaction of gloating over your children and making a mockery of your grace and anointing over their lives.

Give them the needed strength and wisdom to deal with every contrary situation as you keep and preserve them! Encourage them o Lord and cause them to feel an overwhelming presence of you Love!

Lord let Christ be exalted and glorified in this situation! Kepp your church and deliver your chosen, in Jesus Name Amen! Thank you Lord!!!

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by slimghost(m): 11:30pm On Aug 23, 2013
topeliasu:

Uhhmmmm am sure the good lord also gave you the gift to read and understand,for the following questions u asked, you'll find your answers in my 1st n 2nd paragraph,

If Ese has a problem with pastor B, theres something called workers meeting where she could have trashed it out, amongst the workers n the pastors.not bring down the church, Why did you go to pst flo, if what you said is true, why not his wife *smiles* oh ooops i know the answer, if ur motive was to actually get him to stop or apologize, dont you think meeting his wife would have done d magic.

you are guilty on so many grounds, and then again your new salvation needs to be checked coz if u feel peace ryt now, it means your conscience has been smeered with a hot iron,as said in corinthians, you have also sowed discontent amongst brethren,

Ese am soRry dear, but you still havnt gotten rid of your low esteem and inferiority complex, i hope this hits you where it hurts the most, your not sorry for whatever transpired according to your story, you feel used,u wonder why God still blesses him, and your pained.

I still think your story is a recap from a Hints magazine, u studied law, did they also school you on script writing.

Just STFU you brainwashed toddler! FYI, all pastors are human and can sin anytime so stop holding brief for a randy pastor! Stewpid Nigerians always worshipping pastors instead of God! The girl's story is well articulated and sounds very true, truth be told!

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by mbulela: 11:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
femialiu:

I will rather pray for grace and mercy...
Same here.
Most of us have spent hours on this post today, i wonder if we will spend a few minutes praying for both the pastor and Ese (most especially). That would be love in action. In addition, we need to pray for wisdom so we as a body stop abusing 1 Chronicles 16:22. That is the most abused scripture in the Nigerian church.
May God's limitless mercy overwhelm us all. Even those of us whose sins have suddenly turned minor in the light of the pastors alleged sins.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Thdra(f): 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2013
Stay strong Ese

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Olaone1: 11:42pm On Aug 23, 2013
spicy v: cheesy Where is that guy that gets credit alert from collating confessions? cheesy the confessions are more that ten now oh! Jackpot right?cheesycheesy
Sleep don catch am cheesy
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by mbulela: 11:43pm On Aug 23, 2013
topeliasu:

If Ese has a problem with pastor B, theres something called workers meeting where she could have trashed it out, amongst the workers n the pastors.
Did you see the part where she said she talked to the pastor in Lagos and that one tried to sweep under the carpet and tell her everything had been taken care of?

not bring down the church,
Is that your biggest worry? Jesus is well and able to take care of His Church. Don't lose sleep over that. A thousand Eses' never reach. I suspect you are more worried about the pastor's congregation and his image.

Why did you go to pst flo, if what you said is true, why not his wife *smiles* oh ooops i know the answer, if ur motive was to actually get him to stop or apologize, dont you think meeting his wife would have done d magic.
Forget her motive. The crux of the matter is that the pastor allegedly abused his office and desecrated his marital vows,while also spitting on the grace of God allegedly.

This is classic manipulation and control.This is what got your pastor into the alleged mess. Your arrogance in the face of such accusations is ungodly. She did not sow any discord. The alleged works of inequity of the pastor has been brought to light and its discordant harvest is a product of thr seeds sown by both Ese and the pastor.
By the way, who are you to question her salvation? Her conscience has been smeared? How about a pastor that was alleged to be screwing her for 7 straight days? His conscience is right with God (in the absence of repentance)?

She sure seems to have a low self esteem,maybe that was why your pastor allegedly sought her out and violated her trust in him (I still do not think she is a victim though)

Respect should be earned. If these allegations are true and without true and genuine repentance,your pastor does not deserve that respect and if you choose to still accord him same,you are of all men most miserable.

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tomakint: 11:45pm On Aug 23, 2013
The end time prophecies of the BIBLE must be fulfilled and this is just one of many to be exposed before this year ends, you can quote me cool
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by lee007(m): 11:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
This might be Nigeria'a no.1 MUMU....lagbaja turn it up jare!

Kai too blind to see beyound the nose...oma se o...so she is now a snitch for exposing what you know started in Ilorin?....We all know what goes on in 'wonderland' so because of training she should continue 'attending' to th 'needs' of Olusho? baga!

topeliasu: Sister Ese of God i celebrate you,surely there are 2sides to every story, you see ese,theres more to christainity than being a church goer,christainity is a religion,COZA is not a religion,its obvious you got it wrong from the start no wonder you missed it @ d end, The Commonwealth of Zion Assembly is not a church its an Assembly,(i.e a group of pep gathered together in one place for a common purpose) we r not a generation dat plays church(i.e a building used for christain worship, a particular christain org with its own clergy building and distinct doctrines),we r not self righteous, you see this drama you just pulled on, all of this is on u,

Am a part of Coza's workforce, ilorin chapter, though am currently in abuja, n i attend coza abuja,i simply cannot relate with you, coz i keep 1dering if you were a snitch 4rm day 1,if u went through the trainings i went tru b4 n after i joined d workforce,and if you understood what COZA stands for,obviously u dont, i have told people dat being part of a church doesnt automatically qualify you as a christain,neida does being in the workforce am sure u can relate wit dis, coz even afta you supposedly joined d work force, you carried on your way of life, i cant really call it your past coz its your present, in regards to what you said about the fact that we dress on point to outshine each other,well like any other workforce within or outside a religious sect, its made up of humans n most of the attributes of being human is the flare for competition + jealousy, which can not be void even in d house of God, its glaring dat u came to church every sunday n tuesday, enjoyed d mirage of being amongst us,said i celebrate you to a thousand people, sat on 1 of our lovely chairs, enjoyed d spark and ambience of the hall, u cudnt get ur bottom up, and yet u never connected, if u havent noticed coza is not for the saved, its for the fallen, those who seek to find the grace to stand again, its home to a lot of people,

Lets say there's a truth in all u said, hahaha, so did he point a gun to ur brain, and then due to your history in waywardness we know your wild enough to differentiate,black from white but you kept on going. Back, awwn we all understand what is wrong with u,you obviously wanted more,

Its a pity our society is not an organized 1, else you'll be sued n wen we win, Coza always win, u'll pay till dat your family wealth dries up,

You remember the story of solomon and david, every saint has a past and every sinner has a future, sincerely find jesus ese, and find peace then find your future, donot touch God's annointed,

#proudly COZA
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tpia5: 11:54pm On Aug 23, 2013
omotee4u: I kind of don't doubt the different stories about the pastor's escapades with his church girls, but one thing I always believe about so-called men of God is that they are as human as everyone of us.

Back in school, a senior pastor of one of the popular churches in Nigeria also doubled as my lecturer. On getting to his office to submit an assignment one day, he told me he wasn't going to collect the assignment from me until he is done with all his tasks for the day, which included going from one part of the school to the other and I was required to follow him on this journey. We got into his car, ran all the errands, he collected the assignment from me and then offered to drop me off in my house. Fast forward to my lecturer pastor telling me how he'd been admiring me from my 100 levels days and how he would like me to be his girlfriend. I remember quite vividly that the only word that came out of my mouth for the rest of the journey was "Ah". I said it non-stop until I alighted from his car. I ran into my room, looked at myself in the mirror to see if it was my dress that caught his attention, and the next words that came out of my mouth were "This girl, you are a devil. You have a seductive spirit." Then I cried. I cried because to me, it was the evil spirit in me that was trying to cause the fall of a man of God. I cried bitterly, asking God to forgive and deliver me. Then I started avoiding him. Thank God his course was only an elective, so the next day, I got a course delete form from my department, removed his course from my list, then began to practically hide or run whenever I sighted him.

Fast forward again to my last semester in school. I ran into him right in front of my house, and he asked to come inside my room. There he asked why I'd been running from him after he asked me out few years back, and again I said "Ah". He laughed and said he remembered it was the same "Ah" I said those years back. He went on profusely apologise and then say thank you to me for not allowing the devil to use both of us back then. He told me about the challenges he had at that time and how it almost cost him his faith; then he prayed for me with tears in his eyes and pronounced blessings on my life. Whether coincidental or not, I must say I saw the impact of those prayers immediately after.

madam, please try to whitewash your post history before coming out to smear other people's reputation.

see how you're presenting yourself as an angel here, yet a cursory glance at one of your threads says otherwise?

secondly, you're still saying you need the pastor to pray for you and feeling "impact". Is there a reason why you cant open your own mouth and pray for yourself when necessary? Why are you tying your salvation to your pastor?

God wont hear your prayer if you dont route it through a pastor?

look at this now:

I ran into him right in front of my house, and he asked to come inside my room.

do you need a seer to tell you you do not have to let this same [or any] pastor into your room if no one else is there? This was your house, not your hostel.

So my take on this is that a pastor is just as human as you and I. He could be tempted to fall, but if you fear God and respect the anointing of God on his life, you can actually help him by fleeing from all appearances of evil, and not count it as a privilege or a status booster that you are sleeping with a man who ordinarily you may never have access to in this lifetime.

what's priviledge about sleeping with someone? Is it not the same thing others are doing and continue to do? Do they sound gong when doing their own? Se na because somebody dey attend church, their own becomes gold?

just asking!

yes, you have a point!

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by gidjah(m): 11:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
Hebunn: Each time I see stories like this, one thing comes to my mind... The devil wants to discourage people from going to church. I don't worship pastors, and I'm nt a church fanatic... But no matter the scandals, God will forever remain God, and He's forever faithful. So the earlier people know this, the better for us all. Anytime I walk by a news stand and I see all those soft sell magazines that claim to expose church scandals, I quickly take my eyes off them. I'm not denying the fact that these scandals truly occur, but I don't wanna be discouraged. I've experienced God, and I BELIEVE in Him, so I won't be deterred by such negative stuffs. Opinions are mine, pls... God helps us all.
gd job bro, while am against clergies messing up , yet I wnt love pple to run down ministries coz of one mans evil,d plans of God for d min or pesn wil stil stand, we all hv our falling point, no nid clapping ova sme ones weakness in d public. just hopin ese is nt trying to seek revenge coz she was dumped by mr pst??luks lik she is d type dat practices bitterness n wld love to have bak a pound. we all nid Gods grace to live above sin n stay pious n not blabbin on net bringing down christianity. jesus still remains LORD, PASTOR OR NO PASTOR NOT ESE !!
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by usability100: 11:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
2011, a guest named "Pastor Praise Fowowe" was invited to this church to preach about "SEX", it was a recharging experience at This Day Dome that Sunday, I remembered Pastor D and Pastor Flow were the host that day.

It is so sad that just about 2yrs after, this kind of news is coming about Pastor Biodun from this same church where Praise Fowowe healed some people from the wounds of sex.....
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by soulfood(m): 12:06am On Aug 24, 2013
THIS IS BY AN anna FROM ANOTHER BLOG. I CONCUR.August 23, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Ese and Pastor Biodun need to take full responsibility of their actions. Ese, you could have walked out of that hotel and never go back but you did and that was a choice you made. You could have avoided his calls, it wouldn’t have killed you. Did you seek advise from other pastors in other churches? Didn’t you have friends or family members to talk to? I don’t care if you tell everyone the story but I am worried at the fact that you do not want to accept any responsibility. I have been in positions where my CEO chased me round his office to have his way, I resigned immediately, people in different positions of authority have tried but I said no…not because I am perfect, but there are things that you know is wrong. If I have consensual sex with my boss or pastor, I will take responsibility for falling. A pastor is not God and you could have said No easily. The pastor isn’t God over your life but you probably were too weak to understand that. I would like you to know that you were not abused or manipulated, your heart desired part of what you were doing since you claim you weren’t doing it for money. The rush was probably exciting and giving you some form of thrill. People who have gone through real abuse and manipulation will cringe. I was abused when I was 12 by my cousin so I know the difference. I pray you can find peace somehow and I also pray that we realize that God is King and no man can ever take his place.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (45) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134