Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal - Religion (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal (121827 Views)

COZA Pastor Biodun Gets Luxurious Porsche, Unveils It To Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Wife (Pictures) / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tpia5: 1:26am On Aug 24, 2013
ok, i've gone through the comments on linda ikeji's blog.

the franka or franklin who said she has evidence of the pastor's raunchiness, should present whatever she has to the church committee who they said handled the matter [not following].

not looking good for the original lady though, the 7 day one.

as per the pastor bedding 30 ladies in the church, was he able to do that without any of them knowing he was nacking the other 29, or were they all aware but didnt mind?

anyone shed light on this?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 24, 2013
babyosisi:

Stay there and don't shine your eyes and keep swallowing tales from that girlfriend of yours
You want to whoop a pastor that is whooping your babe?
Olodo

Him go disvirgin her be that ,no be every girl don tear hymen like u
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tpia5: 1:29am On Aug 24, 2013
texaco1:
really?abeg help me beg them make dem come out nau,abi ake i use sango threaten dem small?

maybe you need to be a pastor to get the ladies to fall into your lap, these females aint dealing with sango.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by texaco1: 1:38am On Aug 24, 2013
tpia@:

maybe you need to be a pastor to get the ladies to fall into your lap, these females aint dealing with sango.
they are dealing with worst things than sango, all these ladies are hypocrites , i can tell you that there is no way that pastor will Bleep 10 ladies in that church without them knowing it , the point is they just don't care , they all fantasies about the man and they d ont care even if he bleeps their mother all they want is him fucking them too , please tell me why should anyone feel any ounce of pity for such people , this is a man they all know is married and they still go ahead to bed him,
believe me many in that pastor church even after reading all these stories will still do everything to have sex with that man,i think it all boils down to the individual ,90%of the ladies we have in churches today just go to church to find someone to warm their beds , more stories will still come up and many more will still come to light but believe me the game will never change , this randy pastor will always find someone in that church to satisfy his sexual desires , even if Jesus Christ appears to the church on Sunday to tell them not to , they wont listen .i am just enjoying the whole thing
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 24, 2013
youmour:

Him go disvirgin her be that ,no be every girl don tear hymen like u

Hooked on a hymen
Hey yaa
And you check her hymen
Do you also check her mouth and poo hole
Chai
Mugu
The type of man women play like ludo
A man is buying recharge cards and gifts for your woman and you want to fight the man
Poor thing

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tpia5: 1:56am On Aug 24, 2013
texaco1:
they are dealing with worst things than sango, all these ladies are hypocrites , i can tell you that there is no way that pastor will Bleep 10 ladies in that church without them knowing it , the point is they just don't care , they all fantasies about the man and they d ont care even if he bleeps their mother all they want is him fucking them too , please tell me why should anyone feel any ounce of pity for such people , this is a man they all know is married and they still go ahead to bed him,
believe me many in that pastor church even after reading all these stories will still do everything to have sex with that man,i think it all boils down to the individual ,90%of the ladies we have in churches today just go to church to find someone to warm their beds , more stories will still come up and many more will still come to light but believe me the game will never change , this randy pastor will always find someone in that church to satisfy his sexual desires , even if Jesus Christ appears to the church on Sunday to tell them not to , they wont listen .i am just enjoying the whole thing

someone on linda ikeji's blog said the pastor bedded 30 ladies in the church.

dem get hostel for there or how did he do it.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 24, 2013
babyosisi:

Hooked on a hymen
Hey yaa
And you check her hymen
Do you also check her mouth and poo hole
Chai
Mugu
The type of man women play like ludo
A man is buying recharge cards and gifts for your woman and you want to fight the man
Poor thing

Stop exposing ur trade in public joo,n stop quoting me,I said what I said when I said it,stop labeling my woman with ur kind,it won't seal back ur hymen,matter of fact how my matter take concern u? Maybe if u had kept ur hymen u wouldn't be single n men for fight to protect what's theirs,u just seem single,lonely n used...swerve
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 2:15am On Aug 24, 2013
otipoju: Ese Walters… I admire your courage you are indeed a brave woman.
I was a student of Religion for five years at OAU and had a about a dozen married clergy men in my class.some of them did all sorts from cheating on tests and exams, sleeping with girls on Campus and one of them told me that if push come to shove ,he saw nothing wrong with being fortified spiritually by his herbalist mother.

All i can say is that i have experienced so much hypocrisy in churches that a time i cringed at the thought of attending.Although i had to console myself with the story in Job where Satan was gathered with the sons of God. Nevertheles when someone is ramming religious lingo in my ears incessantly, i become wary of that person cause i have come to realise that they are the ones capable of committing the gravest atrocities without batting an eyelid.

I believe your story cause the truth in them is evident . Most christians have placed their pastors on a pedestal that simply does not exist. For me your pastor’s sin does not comprise in the adultery itself -cause anybody can fall into temptation but in his unwilliness to see it as sin, a total lack of guilt nor remorse for falling short of God’s will and his willingness to continue sleeping with you inspite of the pain and guilt that you were experiencing.

If only he knew the wieght of Jesus word “Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a great millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea, he would never have tried to take you to a ”higher level of grace”.

I am happy for you because confessing your sin before God and men will surely bring the required healing that you need. and that no matter how his followers, family and friends ostracise you, for wanting to “destroy him” as they choose to view it, rather than chide him for bieng a charlatan, there are some of us who have drawn strength from your desire to please your maker.

I would also plead with you to set him free in your heart because hating him will only eat you up.
One day you will find someone who will love you in spite of all that has happened and will be man enough to stand on the side of truth and damn the world.

The best comment i have read so far on this matter and nobody has quoted that verse in all the comments i have read in blogs.

She was a 'baby' in Christendom compared to him. Yes! She felt privileged at that moment to be wanted by such a personality they all idolized but became remorseful later. And as a 'baby' she cried out to her elders to help her get out of the pit she found herself, but none gave her the comfort and solace she needed, so she cried out for all to hear.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tpia5: 2:22am On Aug 24, 2013
i just went through the church fb page and i'm wondering in what way the lady felt she stood out for the pastor to notice her among all the good looking women in that church?

as per dressing, unless there's something i'm missing, i didnt see what was so unusual or flashy about the church members' attires.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 3:34am On Aug 24, 2013
Ese Walter Rugbere

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by yomihagin: 3:37am On Aug 24, 2013
real-teflon:
How come I saw this confession story late. I saw the ladies picture - ESE WALTER - we attended the same secondary school in abuja - Model secondary school, maitama. Abuja.
We need revival in the body of the churches in Nigeria.
. That Ese of yours is a witch from the marine world; a satanic agent.She alleged that she had sex with pst biodun for over a week.It was of her own free volition.That is not abuse.So why is she peddling the story all around ? So what does she intend to achieve by doing so ? Now that she spoke out what has been achieved.If the church scatters as a result of this demon possessed girl, she will not escape God's judgement.She claimed she enjoyed dick for a whole week and now she is crying foulplay.She is nothing but a prostitute.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by ladygogo: 3:38am On Aug 24, 2013
spicy v:

Gratias, Merci, Gracias,Danke,Efxaristo, Toda, dalu, Ose, Nagode, Doo, THANK YOU!!!

Acidiosis sweerie, pls take note of the quoted post.

Did I in anyway mention that he should come on Nairaland? He should get a solid Public Relations expert, issue a press release and call it a day if he is indeed innocent.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 3:50am On Aug 24, 2013
Pas Biodun Fatoyinbo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by phemmy26(m): 3:56am On Aug 24, 2013
LET SEE HOW ALL THIS UNFOLDS
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by FatCock: 4:30am On Aug 24, 2013
Another 'ho playing the victim card. Weren't you enjoying it when the sh1t was going down.
Remind me, wasn't it btw 2 consenting adults?
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Nobody: 4:37am On Aug 24, 2013
cramjones: Ese Walter Rugbere

The babe sef is too sexy for a worker and am sure she is not the sexiest in her church. there are still more of them there keeping quiet and enjoying the COZYNESS OF COZA PASTORS..

this new generation churches only scare me...was in one lately and the female pastor wore a mini gown that she had to borrow a scarf from a member to cover her laps when she sat down on the alter for a talk show...anoda wore a spaghetti revealing the same thing a club girl gladly displays...

I can only shake my head...i dont want to believe this story.
i cherished that man when he came to my school OAU for a UJCM(university joint christian mission) week long program just last semester. All his chorister are all pretty looking girls...I loved him more when he spoke of his conversion from A cult group leader while in University to a Pastor.
All said and done, i respect the anointing upon him, we all have weaknesses, bu God still loves us. This might be his own weakness.
Please Pastor Biodun, come and debunk this claims asap....
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by thirdeye(m): 5:10am On Aug 24, 2013
I believe the pastor actually slept with you ESE, but spare me the crap of being the victim you are actually an agent of darkness carrying out the mission from the devil himself. I have no doubt you were jilted by the pastor and when you couldn't take it you decided to expose and bring him down. Fine, clap for yourself mission accomplished.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by prologue: 6:07am On Aug 24, 2013
Pain: CULLED FROM LINDA IKEJI BLOG !! WOW!

Franca said...
This story is true. I was introduced to the church in Abuja by my childhood friend, who moved to Abuja from Calabar two years before I did. When I joined, she was also a PCU worker. I really felt welcome in the church up until my friend started having problems with other women. She told me it was because Pastor Biodun trusted her with so many official things even above workers that were there before her. I believed her until the day she had an misunderstanding with another worker who called her 'Ashewo Mary Magdalene' in the church.

After that, her enthusiasm for church started waning while mine was getting stronger till the day she told me she was leaving the church and shortly after she left. By that time, Pastor Biodun had developed an interest in counseling me and then started telling me to take my friends place as a PCU worker. I was reluctant because I didnt feel like coming to church early and leaving late but Pastor Zbiodun assured me that his personal driver will pick me and drop me off and so I agreed. I started work as arranged but after a while, I noticed that the pastor did not respect personal space when talking to me when we were alone. He would stand soooooo close and rub my upper arms or my back which made me very uncomfortable.

The final straw was when he said I should go with him to Lagos to take notes and transfer same online immediately for some Pentacostal thing he was attending and he knew I was very computer literate. I was excited till we reached Lagos and I realized that only one room was booked at the Wheatbaker Hotel, Ikoyi. Of course I complaint and the Pastor called the front desk ( or pretended to) to demand for another room. He said they would call back when the room was ready. He then told me to help massage his back becos he has back ache from sitting on the flight. I said I was tired since it was already after 8. He then insisted I lay down on the bed to rest while waiting. I said I preferred to sit at the desk and he laughed saying that I was acting like a small girl or a village uneducated girl. He then went in to take a shower. I then called the front desk to remind then about the extra room. I wasn't surprised when I was told that they had vacant rooms and that nobody had requested for an extra room.

By this time, I knew what was up and was ready for the fool. I opened his pouch and saw his wallet which had his lisence. Took a picture of the wallet and the Lisence on the pillow on the bed with my head in the shot. I opened the door and took several pictures of myself, the wallet and the Lisence with the room number. Came back in, once I heard the shower stop, I started audio recording on my BB. He came out with a towel around his waist and started telling me how attracted he was to me. He said many deregatory things about his wife, calling her a postcard...pretty on the outside but flat and empty upstairs. He said sex with her was like having sex with a cold dead fish...he tried to kiss me and I stood up, picked up my travelling bag, moved to the door, opened it and quickly took a picture of him, standing with a towel around him. He started begging. I called him all sorts of names and insisted he give me money for a separate room or I would scream 'rape'. To cut a long story short, he asked me to shut the door, I refused, he brought out 2 bundles of N1000 and asked me to delete before he gives me the money.

I told him he was in no position to negotiate. Got the money, left the Randy goat with a deflated erection and checked into another room. First thing the next morning, I left for ABJ. By the way, remember my childhood friend that introduced me toCOZA? I narrated my experience to her and she confessed that she was sleeping with Biodun for over a year, even on his marital bed when his wife travelled. Oga Pastor, try and deny my story publicly and see American wonder....I still have the pictures and our conversation on tape. Thank God for technology!!!!!!

Franca E.
If not that she had made up her mind...
@ pcu trainings, fear to the reverend is instilled. You have to be there @ his calls. In one of these sweet talking ministries I attended, I was made to be a cell member, n one dude, "cell leader" thought he had my life, till I warned him. My friend goes livid when cell leader or pastor calls. They lie to please him. Mehn, it was all mind tricks as we knew each other properly later when they started fighting for d soul of a very pretty sister..
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:09am On Aug 24, 2013
tpia@:
please, we women should stop embarassing ourselves with all these stories of toto, pardon my french.

ordinary N2000 is what supposedly shut your mouth?

this story does not make sense!

and the writer is even claiming to be in america- isnt that like $15?

or did she mean to type $2000?

if indeed the pastor is sleeping with yall, e be like say una cheap though?

2bundles na 200k
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:26am On Aug 24, 2013
topeliasu:

Uhhmmmm am sure the good lord also gave you the gift to read and understand,for the following questions u asked, you'll find your answers in my 1st n 2nd paragraph,

If Ese has a problem with pastor B, theres something called workers meeting where she could have trashed it out, amongst the workers n the pastors.not bring down the church, Why did you go to pst flo, if what you said is true, why not his wife *smiles* oh ooops i know the answer, if ur motive was to actually get him to stop or apologize, dont you think meeting his wife would have done d magic.

you are guilty on so many grounds, and then again your new salvation needs to be checked coz if u feel peace ryt now, it means your conscience has been smeered with a hot iron,as said in corinthians, you have also sowed discontent amongst brethren,

Ese am soRry dear, but you still havnt gotten rid of your low esteem and inferiority complex, i hope this hits you where it hurts the most, your not sorry for whatever transpired according to your story, you feel used,u wonder why God still blesses him, and your pained.

I still think your story is a recap from a Hints magazine, u studied law, did they also school you on script writing.

And we do not worship our pastors we give them due respect,

Bash the girl!! Protect your oga !! Pharisees.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:27am On Aug 24, 2013
spicy v: Oh Lord, the ever loving, ever faithful, evr merciful Father! The All knowing, All Mighty, Panto kranto! Please be with your servants Biodun and Modele Fatoyinbo in this dark hour Lord. Help them to find peace in this storm! Do not give the enemy the privilege and satisfaction of gloating over your children and making a mockery of your grace and anointing over their lives.

Give them the needed strength and wisdom to deal with every contrary situation as you keep and preserve them! Encourage them o Lord and cause them to feel an overwhelming presence of you Love!

Lord let Christ be exalted and glorified in this situation! Kepp your church and deliver your chosen, in Jesus Name Amen! Thank you Lord!!!

So why can't you pray fo Sis. Ese Walter too...Pharisees

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by laprem90: 6:28am On Aug 24, 2013
God sees all and He is going to judge all....
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by tpia5: 6:29am On Aug 24, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

So why can't you pray fo Sis. Ese Walter too...Pharisees

did she say she needs your prayer, with her laps all outside on display like that?

na celebrity.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by sigmundfreud(m): 6:30am On Aug 24, 2013
...shez not the first and she wont be the last..
People leave their brains at home when they go to church.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:38am On Aug 24, 2013
smoothe75: My Take

I've been worshipping at COZA Abuja for 2 years now!...there's no doubt on the calling on Pastor B's life to raise a spiritual army for the Kingdom. Every true member of the church will admit that there's an incredible lift on their spiritual lives in a dimension that encourages you to relate/know God personally (which Pastor B always promotes)..you learn to enjoy God's presence and study the Word effortlessly in an atmosphere that i can only describe as heavenly. A gifted Man of God no doubt!

Ese i can only imagine the effort and emotions that fuelled this write-up (dunno if it was the right thing to do really and wont judge you either, may God heal you). Man's failings reveals their frailty...we all need God!..my prayer goes to Pastor B, Pastor Mo and the whole church establishment this moment. COZA will live!..The Body of Christ will prevail...

If COZA dies does it mean the body of christ is dead? Or the pastore getting recompense for his actions? #sheeple
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:44am On Aug 24, 2013
yomihagin: . That Ese of yours is a witch from the marine world; a satanic agent.She alleged that she had sex with pst biodun for over a week.It was of her own free volition.That is not abuse.So why is she peddling the story all around ? So what does she intend to achieve by doing so ? Now that she spoke out what has been achieved.If the church scatters as a result of this demon possessed girl, she will not escape God's judgement.She claimed she enjoyed dick for a whole week and now she is crying foulplay.She is nothing but a prostitute.
So the pastor is an angel of light for sharing his holy joystick!!!! Excellent! Religion the opium of the masses.
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by slimghost(m): 6:46am On Aug 24, 2013
yomihagin: . That Ese of yours is a witch from the marine world; a satanic agent.She alleged that she had sex with pst biodun for over a week.It was of her own free volition.That is not abuse.So why is she peddling the story all around ? So what does she intend to achieve by doing so ? Now that she spoke out what has been achieved.If the church scatters as a result of this demon possessed girl, she will not escape God's judgement.She claimed she enjoyed dick for a whole week and now she is crying foulplay.She is nothing but a prostitute.

You need spiritual help ASAP! You have been brainwashed to the point of stewpidity! Let that randy pastor of yours come out and debunk the story. I pity you!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by abaoju: 6:47am On Aug 24, 2013
"Pastor fancied another girl with a soprano voice in the choir who is more sleek and flexible and Our Sister in the lawd felt betrayed and jilted thus took to the media.....The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves. tarrh!!!"-AJ
"If Oga Daddy Pastor embarked on this affair then he has failed in his calling and is of course a hypocrite.

Next time your handsome pastor fixes deliverance in a London hotel room every day for one week, pick race on the first day of the invitation, if you transport yourself to a man in a hotel, every single day of SEVEN days that doesn't sound like manipulation to me, it is two consenting adults enjoying sexual rendezvous, that is if Efe Walters tale is to be believed."-
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by Diamonddris(m): 6:50am On Aug 24, 2013
Tell her o....after enjoying for many many tyms...she is too dull..
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by slimghost(m): 6:52am On Aug 24, 2013
How come most of my COZA friends are not even surprised by this development? Hmmm. They obviously know something I don't. The world is waiting for the Pastor to come and debunk the story ooo!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by sylve11: 7:18am On Aug 24, 2013
tpia@:
madam, i think if you're alone with a man and he brings out a bottle of beer or johnny walker, do you assume he wants to pray?

LWKD. grin cool
Re: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA In Sex Scandal by StephTrinity: 7:19am On Aug 24, 2013
Hebunn: @OP, your handling of the whole issue was immature. I ain't gonna condemn anyone here, who am I to do that. But the truth is every man's got a weakness and lemme remind u dat d man of God didn't fall from heaven, he's human. So don't bring him and his ministry down just because u feel u were battered or molested. A sin is a sin before God and a lair is as guilty as a murderer. You were both guilty, so ask God for forgiveness, and maintain a reasonable distance from anything dat might remind you of him or his ministry, and move on wit ur life. May I remind u dat GOD might not abandon his plan and purpose in the life and ministry of d said pastor just because u want to free ur conscience. Life goes on, so move on. We're all sinners, only HIS mercies keeps us. I bet there are some element of sense in my post. My one cent.
There is no sense in ur post o! The reason is that I know some ladies who have had similar experiences with this same pastor. If only they had been bold enough to do what Ese just did, Ese wouldn't have fallen for it. Other ladies in the church will now be careful with the pastor after reading this story. The pastor is human and can fall for temptation, but temptation is not the case here, he carefully schemed his way through over months like he did with the other ladies. He is unrepentant and worse still feels no remorse. Not everyone who opens a church is a man of God.Some of them are occult members who play on the people's need to believe and as we know, sexual iMmorality is usually one of the rituals. All I'm saying, exposing the man is the right thing to do. If some1 had exposed Rev. Kings earlier, a lot of lives would have been saved.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (45) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.