Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Differece Between Ilorin South, Ilorin West, Ilorin East And Ilorin? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Differece Between Ilorin South, Ilorin West, Ilorin East And Ilorin? (2400 Views)

My East Africa - South Africa Tour / Discover The Magic Of East Africa. / East African Federation (EAC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Differece Between Ilorin South, Ilorin West, Ilorin East And Ilorin? by Inemobot(m): 6:44am On Aug 23, 2013
I wanted to travelled to Ilorin for interview, but as i checked list of L.G.A in Ilorin, I only seen Ilorin south, Ilorin east and Ilorin west, i don't seen Ilorin as a whole. Pls help me for this because am very very comfused. Thanks.
Re: Differece Between Ilorin South, Ilorin West, Ilorin East And Ilorin? by loluadeoye: 7:40am On Aug 23, 2013
Where ever you're coming from get a vehicle that is going to ilorin first.when you get to ilorin you can now look through ur destination address..as much as I'm familiar with ilorin. south,east north and west are neighbouring town very close to ilorin town itsef.
Re: Differece Between Ilorin South, Ilorin West, Ilorin East And Ilorin? by Cmeo(m): 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
The Ilorin East, South and West is just the local council/government classification, so anywhere you are going to in ilorin, tell the local taxi driver, they will direct you. Hope this help
Re: Differece Between Ilorin South, Ilorin West, Ilorin East And Ilorin? by adigunomomama(m): 5:40am On Aug 24, 2013
Lol... Yea, i face this sameting in 2009 when relocating to Ilorin but when i get there i realise that they are all the same, ilorin east, south, east and north, just know the area you going to and forget the local government name.
Re: Differece Between Ilorin South, Ilorin West, Ilorin East And Ilorin? by adigunomomama(m): 6:02am On Aug 24, 2013
Lol... Yea, i face this sameting in 2009 when relocating to Ilorin but when i get there i realise that they are all the same, ilorin east, south, east and north, just know the area you going to and forget the local government name...
Re: Differece Between Ilorin South, Ilorin West, Ilorin East And Ilorin? by femijck(m): 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2013
Well....u can just tell us where exactly u heading to and we can help u with d infos......i had my tertiary studies there......and im so familiar with d city...

(1) (Reply)

......is There Any Nigerians In Oman? / I Have An American Visa But Dont Need It.. Not Now / Any Nairalander In Portugal? Pls How Is Life Over There.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.