Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

How I Wooed My First Girlfriend Or Let Me Use The Word 'chyke' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Wooed My First Girlfriend Or Let Me Use The Word 'chyke' (1550 Views)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / 5 Places Where Not To Chyke A Lady / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Wooed My First Girlfriend Or Let Me Use The Word 'chyke' by megajay1(m): 11:04am On Aug 23, 2013
Just comment, with a short summary on how you wooed ur first girlfriend let the whole nl members see. maybe a dude or babe wil learn one or two things from it.
the floor is open!
Re: How I Wooed My First Girlfriend Or Let Me Use The Word 'chyke' by DesChyko1(m): 11:13am On Aug 23, 2013
Well, I was 15 and she was 14. We met at an Annual Block Rosary Convention at Trade Fair, Lagos. Fortunately for me, my childhood friend was dating her elder sister, so we kind of hung around them quite much during that era. My mind then told me all I've got to do is to 'stare' at her a lot. I felt she'll get the message that I'm attracted to her beauty. For three whole days, all I did was stare mightily. And when we came back from the convention, my friend arranged a 'meeting' for the both of us one saturday, where I summoned courage to tell her my mind. She gave me a 'Yes' on Sunday and that was it. She was really into me like I was into her but I must say if all I did was stare and didn't ask, it wouldn't have worked out..
NB: I chose to ignore those that asked me out and those I wrote love letters to before this one because I feel they were not the real deal.
Re: How I Wooed My First Girlfriend Or Let Me Use The Word 'chyke' by 3DCYCLOPS: 11:23am On Aug 23, 2013
Kk
ME:Girl yhur behind is a killer..I can see yhu se$ual

GIRL:see qobe!!
Re: How I Wooed My First Girlfriend Or Let Me Use The Word 'chyke' by megajay1(m): 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
3D_CYCLOPS: Kk
ME:Girl yhur behind is a killer..I can see yhu se$ual

GIRL:see qobe!!
lmao......
Re: How I Wooed My First Girlfriend Or Let Me Use The Word 'chyke' by megajay1(m): 2:09pm On Aug 23, 2013
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:
Well, I was 15 and she was 14. We met at an Annual Block Rosary Convention at Trade Fair, Lagos. Fortunately for me, my childhood friend was dating her elder sister, so we kind of hung around them quite much during that era. My mind then told me all I've got to do is to 'stare' at her a lot. I felt she'll get the message that I'm attracted to her beauty. For three whole days, all I did was stare mightily. And when we came back from the convention, my friend arranged a 'meeting' for the both of us one saturday, where I summoned courage to tell her my mind. She gave me a 'Yes' on Sunday and that was it. She was really into me like I was into her but I must say if all I did was stare and didn't ask, it wouldn't have worked out..
NB: I chose to ignore those that asked me out and those I wrote love letters to before this one because I feel they were not the real deal.
in dat case, bad things infilterated ur brain early, bcoz wen I was of dat age, I never knew dat a grl had two holes between her legs
Re: How I Wooed My First Girlfriend Or Let Me Use The Word 'chyke' by thankyou247(m): 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
mega jay: Just comment, with a short summary on how you wooed ur first girlfriend let the whole nl members see. maybe a dude or babe wil learn one or two things from it.
the floor is open!
You wan use stly learn toasting tricks. Anyway, here is one that has not failed me. 'Hello, Can i ask something?? she has to stop and give you attention at that moment. Then u can begin your rap. grin
Re: How I Wooed My First Girlfriend Or Let Me Use The Word 'chyke' by Tolexander: 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2013
One of my elder sister's schoolmates eyeing my sister wrote a letter to my sister. She kept it and the remaining story if she agreed to the proposal was concealed to me.

One day while trying to find if my sister was the one that took my money, i checked into her bag and saw the letter with nice and perfect lyrical content that can turn any lady on without the switch button.
How i wish i can see the letter and post the content here!
I gave the hand duplicated letter with my name to the gurl i was eyeing in my ss1 class then. The following day was another story, her mum saw the letter and came to report to her class teacher. I was beaten and told to do a week labour at school.

After secondary school, i made her realised how i went through suffering and beating to secure her love in ss1 and fortunately she understood and agree to the proposal.
Re: How I Wooed My First Girlfriend Or Let Me Use The Word 'chyke' by DesChyko1(m): 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
mega jay:
in dat case, bad things infilterated ur brain early, bcoz wen I was of dat age, I never knew dat a grl had two holes between her legs

Any more proof needed?? #TheDifferenceBetweenNigerian AdviceAndOthers..
Re: How I Wooed My First Girlfriend Or Let Me Use The Word 'chyke' by megajay1(m): 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
thankyou247: You wan use stly learn toasting tricks. Anyway, here is one that has not failed me. 'Hello, Can i ask something?? she has to stop and give you attention at that moment. Then u can begin your rap. grin
hey bro, am not trying to learn any toasting tricks, I hav a very nice relationship going on in my life.
and by nxt year depending on my financial level it wil be upgrading to marriage

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Wife / Can You Forgive Your Spouse After Confession Of Infidelity?. / Go Ahead, Say You're Sorry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.