Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:23 PM

Photo Of Patience Jonathan 'relaxing' In The House Of Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Patience Jonathan 'relaxing' In The House Of Assembly (1689 Views)

New Photo Of Patience Jonathan / Lol Caption This Photo Of Patience Jonathan And Rotimi Amaechi! / General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Patience Jonathan 'relaxing' In The House Of Assembly by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 23, 2013
Or is she preparing to shoot another grammar bomb?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Patience Jonathan 'relaxing' In The House Of Assembly by HoneySuckle(f): 11:12am On Aug 23, 2013
All I see is puff-puff wearing clothes. cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Patience Jonathan 'relaxing' In The House Of Assembly by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 23, 2013
K
Re: Photo Of Patience Jonathan 'relaxing' In The House Of Assembly by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 23, 2013
she is fast turning to a comedienne

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Patience Jonathan 'relaxing' In The House Of Assembly by HoneySuckle(f): 11:49am On Aug 23, 2013
I like your blog. Keep up the good work.
Re: Photo Of Patience Jonathan 'relaxing' In The House Of Assembly by HezronLorraine(m): 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
We give up.gringringrin.

She sat like Her Imperial Majesty Dame Patience Goodluck Jonathan.(MA1F-Mama Agbero 1 of the Federation).

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Patience Jonathan 'relaxing' In The House Of Assembly by desgiezd(m): 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
HoneySuckle: All I see is puff-puff wearing clothes. cheesy smiley

Gbam!!!
Re: Photo Of Patience Jonathan 'relaxing' In The House Of Assembly by Nickydrake(m): 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
Doesn't look like any legislative chamber to me. Probably some PDP function.

But, hell, look how she SPREAD herself all over the place.
Re: Photo Of Patience Jonathan 'relaxing' In The House Of Assembly by RINE1: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
Space booked...No comment yet!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Patience Jonathan 'relaxing' In The House Of Assembly by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2013
You can take a badt boy out of Nairaland but you can't take Nairaland out of him.
Re: Photo Of Patience Jonathan 'relaxing' In The House Of Assembly by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
Please, post this thread to the front page, I beg you in Jesus' name.
LWTMB
Whatever made GEJ to marry this woman?
Re: Photo Of Patience Jonathan 'relaxing' In The House Of Assembly by Ashabie(f): 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
Iya Afin GEJ 1! embarassed,awon iya ni yen
Re: Photo Of Patience Jonathan 'relaxing' In The House Of Assembly by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2013
very large peacock

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Patience Jonathan 'relaxing' In The House Of Assembly by israel007: 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2013
your hatred for this woman is not justified.

some of you don't even know why you hate her.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Patience Jonathan 'relaxing' In The House Of Assembly by RichDad1(m): 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2013
All hail HRM Queen Shepopotamus
Re: Photo Of Patience Jonathan 'relaxing' In The House Of Assembly by johnstar(m): 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
undecided
Re: Photo Of Patience Jonathan 'relaxing' In The House Of Assembly by johnstar(m): 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Please, post this thread to the front page, I beg you in Jesus' name.
LWTMB
Whatever made GEJ to marry this woman?
snd me airtym (mtn), I ll do dat immediately
Re: Photo Of Patience Jonathan 'relaxing' In The House Of Assembly by Unitedforever(m): 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2013
HoneySuckle: All I see is puff-puff wearing clothes. cheesy smiley
*Falls from okro tree* grin
Re: Photo Of Patience Jonathan 'relaxing' In The House Of Assembly by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
She's the 'Nigerian mummy' looking after her children.
Re: Photo Of Patience Jonathan 'relaxing' In The House Of Assembly by 3ace(m): 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
israel007: your hatred for this woman is not justified.

some of you don't even know why you hate her.
I think it's because she's overused her privilege as the first lady. Even the recent PDP parley held at obasanjo's confirmed this. I wonder how she would fare if she was a military president.
Re: Photo Of Patience Jonathan 'relaxing' In The House Of Assembly by dapyd1(m): 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2013
Hehehehe!
Re: Photo Of Patience Jonathan 'relaxing' In The House Of Assembly by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
johnstar: snd me airtym (mtn), I ll do dat immediately
Lol, it mustn't be in front page, more Nairalanders are viewing it already, so it's already going my way.
Post it to front page, and you'll have 100N MTN recharge card, it'll go your way, that way-everybody wins.
Re: Photo Of Patience Jonathan 'relaxing' In The House Of Assembly by niggadee(m): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2013
mama werey
Re: Photo Of Patience Jonathan 'relaxing' In The House Of Assembly by leggo: 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
see as she be
Re: Photo Of Patience Jonathan 'relaxing' In The House Of Assembly by egift(m): 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
My fellow widows and childrens una don dey gather for our umbrerra?

(1) (Reply)

Tambuwal Says APC & New PDP Merger Can Defeat Jonathan; Warns Asari Dokubo / My Advice To Gej Now That The Rebel Governors Are Gone To Apc / FG Agrees To Appoint Surgeon- General Of The Federation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.