Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) (6901 Views)

NPFL: Sunshine Stars Vs Warri Wolves Fc (2 - 1) On 18 June 2015 / Glo NPFL Warri Wolves FC 3 : 2 Abia Warriors (FULL TIME) / Official Thread Of The Us Open Tennis Tournament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2013
Warri wolves FC is base in the oil rich city of Warri and owned by the Delta state goverment. The club was first founded in 1967 by Bernard Baro Bakpa but was taken over by the Nigeria Port Authority (NPA) who renamed the club after their corporation NPA FC,The club relocated to Lagos in 2003 as a result of Violence in the city of Warri. The Delta state goverment reached an agreement with NPA to take over the club and renamed it Warri Wolves FC, following heavy investment, Wolves gained instant promotion to the league and since then they have remained consistent in the premier league. WOLVES have qualify for the CAF confederation cup twice.

Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by taiocol: 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
wolves all the way
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by onuwaje(m): 4:45pm On Aug 23, 2013
We should encourage the team by watching the home games.. Warri township stadium is just within our hood.. Tickets is just a 100 naira.. We shud do more than just posting a thread..
UP WOLVES!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2013
Yes o,,warri wolves all the way

Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
Warri wolves fc stadium

Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2013
onuwaje: We should encourage the team by watching the home games.. Warri township stadium is just within our hood.. Tickets is just a 100 naira.. We shud do more than just posting a thread..
UP WOLVES!!!
i do go to Warri city stadium to Watch warri wolves home games,,i was at the stadium when warri wolves play shark fc of portharcut when kelvin score the only goal of the game few minutes to end of the game,,,so i do watch my city club match,,,UP WARRI WOLVES

2 Likes

Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by kilmix: 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2013
Plz can u let me knw wen eva dey hv match? Follow me so we can talk better... Warri Wolves 4 Life.

1 Like

Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 9:23am On Aug 24, 2013
kilmix: Plz can u let me knw wen eva dey hv match? Follow me so we can talk better... Warri Wolves 4 Life.
ok,,,,, El kanami Warriors vs Warri Wolves today 4pm
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 1:36pm On Aug 24, 2013
EL KANAMI WARRIORS VS WARRI WOLVES 4pm @ El kanami stadium maiduguri,, BORNO STATE shocked
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2013
El kanami Warriors 3 : 0 Warri Wolves angry
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by onuwaje(m): 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2013
Evestar200: El kanami Warriors 3 : 0 Warri Wolves angry
there's something I have observed about nigerian football league... Why is it that only home teams win?
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
onuwaje: there's something I have observed about nigerian football league... Why is it that only home teams win?
thats the same question everybody is asking but no body to answer the question
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by onuwaje(m): 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2013
Evestar200: thats the same question everybody is asking but no body to answer the question
the main reason is because away teams are not safe, they re afraid to play when they are away 4rm home due to holiganism and some high figures influence the results
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 7:49am On Aug 25, 2013
onuwaje: the main reason is because away teams are not safe, they re afraid to play when they are away 4rm home due to holiganism and some high figures influence the results
and beside the price tag 4 the league winner is not encouraging at all,,if the money is like 100m,,u will see pple dieing to win away games
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by onuwaje(m): 8:07am On Aug 25, 2013
Evestar200: and beside the price tag 4 the league winner is not encouraging at all,,if the money is like 100m,,u will see pple dieing to win away games
if u put the price tag at 100m den holiganism and match fixing will increase.. Security is not even guaranteed. I remember a game in benin (insurance vs ....) Where there was only 7 policemen present and when d crowd started invading d pitch u cud clearly see police officers begging for the away team/supporters to be spared.. Away teams are scared of winning because they put their lives in danger.. I also remember when a bayelsan team(or supporters) were fatally attacked by gunmen along ughelli. Or did u forget d warri wolves goalie who died in hospital after sustaining wounds? Not until security is guaranteed, away teams will continue to lose matches for fear of their lives
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 8:57am On Aug 25, 2013
onuwaje: if u put the price tag at 100m den holiganism and match fixing will increase.. Security is not even guaranteed. I remember a game in benin (insurance vs ....) Where there was only 7 policemen present and when d crowd started invading d pitch u cud clearly see police officers begging for the away team/supporters to be spared.. Away teams are scared of winning because they put their lives in danger.. I also remember when a bayelsan team(or supporters) were fatally attacked by gunmen along ughelli. Or did u forget d warri wolves goalie who died in hospital after sustaining wounds? Not until security is guaranteed, away teams will continue to lose matches for fear of their lives
is time for NFF to have their Own security team that they will send to each venue of every match to guarantee safty of away team players and fans,,they shld try to broadcast all league match,,so that we can knw where the fault is coming from
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by taiocol: 11:44am On Aug 25, 2013
Evestar200: and beside the price tag 4 the league winner is not encouraging at all,,if the money is like 100m,,u will see pple dieing to win away games
i hear say glo drop 1.3 4 the league title
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2013
taiocol: i hear say glo drop 1.3 4 the league title
that money na 3yrs sponsorship money
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by taiocol: 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
2 poor na
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2013
taiocol: 2 poor na
Thats it,,thats one of the reason our league is still backward
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
Warri Wolves vs Kaduna utd tomorrow @ Warri city stadium

1 Like

Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 12:48pm On Aug 27, 2013
Warri wolves to invade lagos with multitude of fans to cheer them to victory at Tastlim balogun stadium in surulere ahead of the Federation Cup final with Enyimba of Aba,,,Warri wolves spokeman said they will provide bus in every street of warri to Ferry their fans to Lagos
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by onuwaje(m): 2:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
Evestar200: Warri wolves to invade lagos with multitude of fans to cheer them to victory at Tastlim balogun stadium in surulere ahead of the Federation Cup final with Enyimba of Aba,,,Warri wolves spokeman said they will provide bus in every street of warri to Ferry their fans to Lagos
are u serious?? Or is it just propaganda
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
onuwaje: are u serious?? Or is it just propaganda
Yes o,,thats what i saw on their website
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by onuwaje(m): 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2013
Evestar200: Yes o,,thats what i saw on their website
pls gimme d website..
This is good
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 9:09am On Aug 28, 2013
onuwaje: pls gimme d website..
This is good
www.warri wolves fc.com
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by taiocol: 9:27am On Aug 28, 2013
onuwaje: pls gimme d website..
This is good
ntin good to write abt any Npfl site even Lmc
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by onuwaje(m): 10:08am On Aug 28, 2013
Evestar200: www.warri wolves fc.com
thanks
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 10:22am On Aug 28, 2013
Are u guys going to Warri city stadium to watch Warri wolves vs Kaduna utd match today?
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by onuwaje(m): 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2013
Evestar200: Are u guys going to Warri city stadium to watch Warri wolves vs Kaduna utd match today?
sure I am.... Hope u will?
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by Evestar200(f): 12:22pm On Aug 28, 2013
onuwaje: sure I am.... Hope u will?
no i wont,,,gat something important to do
Re: The Official Thread Of Warri Wolves FC Fans (the Seasiders) by onuwaje(m): 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
Evestar200: no i wont,,,gat something important to do
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Register On Wasere.com And Get #100 Free To Bet Now / 12th African Games: Allowances Of All Athletes Paid – FG / South Africa, Mexico, Uruguay, France: World Cup 2010 Group A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.