Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste (254652 Views)

The Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2015 / 2015 Top 20 Richest Nigerian Musicians, See Their Net Worth / Top 20 Reasons Why 2pac Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by dre101(m): 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2008
Na wao, some people will just post anything they like, thinking we are fools or just want to hear people's comments. Nigerian Richest Artist, Do you want to tell me that KSA, KWAM1, Pasuma, Osupa are not richer than many of those on your list? The one wey vex me pass na my lovely Asa rating her 18th, you better be careful. angry angry angry
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by deem8112: 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2008
THAT GUY NA MUMU.
THE RICHEST ARTIST IN NIGERIA IS SIR ALHAJI WAZIRI. WHEN HE SANG THE ALBUM OWAN 1999 THE GOT THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF 890 MILLION POUNDS.

2. IN THE YEAR 2008 THE WORLD BANK IN SWIZ ANNOUNCED HIS CASH IN TE BANK HAS CONTRIES TOTAL ASSET VALUE.

THE SECOND RICHEST IS YOUNG BOLIVIA.

THE THIRD RICHEST IS YAKSON MORINHO.

THE FOURTH RICHEST IS DEEM12 OF SOD.

THE FIFTH RICHEST IS OHIS OF AFE HOUSE.

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by Bamsyle(m): 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2008
[quote][/quote]THAT GUY NA MUMU.
THE RICHEST ARTIST IN NIGERIA IS SIR ALHAJI WAZIRI. WHEN HE SANG THE ALBUM OWAN 1999 THE GOT THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF 890 MILLION POUNDS.

2. IN THE YEAR 2008 THE WORLD BANK IN SWIZ ANNOUNCED HIS CASH IN TE BANK HAS CONTRIES TOTAL ASSET VALUE.

What do you mean with all these trash? All these peops have names that sound like they're arabs
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by owolomo(m): 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2008
@dathreat

wetin concern u concern how much eldee worth, chaiiiii, bizzy body
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by Dangello(m): 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2008
A recent episode of hip tv made us understand that the highest paid artistes for the moment are

Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by Dangello(m): 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2008
A recent episode of hip tv made us understand that the highest paid Nigerian artistes for the moment are:

5. 9ice
4. Kc Presh
3. P. Square
2. D'banj
1. Tuface

I also heard that 'Olu maintain' is beefing 'd'banj' over power. He (Olu) claims that he rules and d'banj is his boy. You know what this can cause
Maybe thats why D'banj tells us that he is 'gbona feli feli'
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by owolomo(m): 12:08am On Jun 19, 2008
gbono fe li was talkin to durella, think
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by gede432: 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2008
who be that fucking dude way post that top 20 nigerian richest artist here, are you there Bank manager, ohhh it seem you have all there statement account for hand, did you ever think 2face have that kind of moni , you no no how much kenis musik shop for that guy, all i know about him is that the guy dey populer all over the world , buy koko master get mouth, who be tony tetula hahahahha, the guy way bauncer baunce out off PAGE, where you put kamakazee yahooozeee master, two face self no get mouth pass the guy, the guy na king oooo if you no no, jasi, who be timaya self hahaha up comming artist, where eldee dey, guy dey reason befor you dey write this kind of things okay, no be the deal or concert them dey sign be moni, if you want know person get moni investment is the most, okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, no dey write nosences for here we no kids okayyyyy, jasi final,
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by vta2008: 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2008
Hmm Na wa oh! No wonder guys dey flock to music
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by tims212(m): 10:08am On Sep 03, 2008
the person wey paste that list try. some of the names wey dey na lie. but the first 4 names na thru. Tims212
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by lailai2(m): 2:33am On Sep 04, 2008
this thread is too funny

deem8112:

THAT GUY NA MUMU.

wdf?
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by ayosmith1: 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2008
ay smith my friend get money pass all this people, he currently worth 600m he has a LT buses more than 55, also has inter-state buses up to 200. he has 9 hotel in different location in nigeria. also have a private jet that took him to london anytime he want. if you dont believe this call this number 08035279626.
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by chessguru(m): 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2008
1, LORD of AJASA., ESA LO BADE MEN  (3 BILLION)

2.    PASUMA WONDER                                     EHN?   MR MACHINE (DJ)  (2.5 BN)

3.    BEMBE ALADISA                                         EFUN MI LI VISA  (1.5 BN)

4 9ICE

5 OLU MAINTAIN

6 AND THE REST,
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by Ben13: 9:45am On Oct 20, 2008
@poster,

I sense some atom of sense in what you sensed.
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by Dproducer(m): 2:24am On Oct 24, 2008
The guy wey get this site gan suppose get bar pass most of those wankers you put in that FORBES FABLE list of 20 richest 9ja artiste, i'ld have believd you if money was made to not be spent, plus talk is cheap, you gotta drop a source till you run your mouf, pls mate, i'll rather read an article of how you wear your sisters lingerie and paint your nails, Get a life.
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by chikaony: 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2008
you dey them account?
poverty don finish you you come dey find format give us we nor be mayee now nor dey lie give us a ko je

you get mouth cos your lie dey composed with figures
if i be mayee you don hayaj me now control no don show for you
liiiiaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr oshi
poverty dey do you so you nor understand the meaning of millon
you get car?lol

Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by bonebaba(m): 5:35am On Nov 12, 2008
dude you are a fucking liar
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by efeboy(m): 2:51am On Dec 13, 2008
Dangello:

A recent episode of hip tv made us understand that the highest paid Nigerian artistes for the moment are:

5. 9ice
4. Kc Presh
3. P. Square
2. D'banj
1. Tuface

I watched mine in SOUNDCITY. I never watched Hip tv's listing. The list was the same as Hip tv's.

5. 9ice
4. Kc Presh
3. P. Square
2. D'banj
1. Tuface

I mean those two respectd music channels would not just come and out broadcast something that does not have

authority or that is a lie.
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by babsongudus: 10:51am On Dec 22, 2008
NA EDUMARE GO PUNISH THE YEYE POSTER. WHAT ABOUT FEMI ANIKULAPO KUTI? HE IS WELL RECOGNIZED TO THE EXTENT THAT HIS MUSIC IS BEING USED/ADDED IN ONE OF THE HIGHEST RATED AND INTERNATIONAL FAST SELLING VIDEO GAME CALLED GRAND THEFT AUTO IV(GTAIV) AND THIS GAME IS ON PLATFORMS OF PLAYSTAION 3, X BOX 360 AND MICROSOFT WINDOWS. AND U NO EVEN TALK OF K1 THE ULTIMATE, OBESERE, SUNNY ADE ETC. I EVEN HEAR OF 2FACE, 9NICE AND OLUMAINTAIN BECAUSE THEY REIGN NOW. MIND U, ALL THE MONEY WEY U TALK SAY DEM GET SEF NA BLATANT LIES! WHY DIDN'T U JUST CONCLUDE THAT 2FACE IS RICHER THAN JAYZ. ASIERE POSTER. AND STOP ABUSING NAIRA FOR UR OWN GOOD.TUFACE 55OMILLION NAIRA. NA YAM! DESPITE I M ONE OF 2FACE FANS
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by iz2much: 11:43am On Dec 22, 2008
Dis guy 4 get mention my name. I dey come 9ja like Kelly Handsome to hold you guy to Ransome
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by nagod1: 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2009
THE NO 1 RICHEST MUSICIAN IN NIGERIA IS MR NA GOD. A.K.A. OWOTIKOKINTAN 1 OF OGBA LAND

HE MADE HIS MONEY IN MUSIC, GUINESS PAY HIM $1 MILLION DOLLARS FOR SHOW AND CONSULTATIONS, HE WORKS WITH MIKE ADENUGA AND DANGOTE.   ASK ANYONE ABOUT (MR NA GOD),  HE IS THE RICHEST MUSICIAN IN NIGERIA AS OF 1ST JANUARY 2009, HE IS THE ONE THAT SPONSORED KELLY HANDSOME IN HIS MUSIC TITTLE(MAGA DON PAY)

THIS IS TRUE STORY BECAUSE THE GUY  OWN A  2009 MORANO JEEP,   WORTH of #25million naira
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by princesa(f): 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2009
i can confidently vote Dbanj, Psquare, Tuface, as being rich
dnt know about others undecided
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by darequam(m): 2:04am On Jan 30, 2009
E be like say all una de craze, non of those niga get Dou pass me,
I can boast of 25centillion in ma account
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by darequam(m): 2:05am On Jan 30, 2009
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by darequam(m): 2:05am On Jan 30, 2009
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by princesa(f): 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2009
Haa Dare shocked
quit lying it is not good for the health wink grin
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by allboyz(m): 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2009
@topic. . .

where's the link to this info?

wishful thinking.
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by Nobody: 5:13am On Feb 02, 2009
I see hate!!! What if dem get that kind money? will it kill y'all? Step up your game brothers and the world is yours! You guys all know these folks do shows and they've been doing shows since when? Common, it's only right that they are rich. By the way, you know they get paid for even pirated copies of their CDs. So that's just millions on it's own. But the poster forgot to add Dr Alban. Dr Alban beats all those there. Though he didn't make his money in Nigeria.
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by vowiski(m): 6:11am On Feb 02, 2009
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by dasa: 8:13pm On Feb 03, 2009
the people with the music money are in alaba. Only a few artistes have good money. The wise ones have businesses and investments. the money does not march the popularity at all.

@poster. Stop posting such ridiculus amounts. na u give them? Nice topic for debate sha.
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by gbolika: 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2009
the richest artist in nigeria is tuface and d,banj
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by ugojos: 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2009
What about Faze?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Song Lyrics / Top 20 Reasons Why 2pac Is Alive / Waptrick Mp3 Download- Waptrick Games, Videos Music Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.