Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,159 members, 7,780,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:56 AM

Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste (254602 Views)

The Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2015 / 2015 Top 20 Richest Nigerian Musicians, See Their Net Worth / Top 20 Reasons Why 2pac Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by coolboyapg: 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2008
the nigeria music industry is a goldmine,here is a list of the 20 naija richest acts as at the first quater of the year
1 2FACE IDIBIA this dude worths a stagging amount of 550million naira,he has to his credit 2 platnum selling albums ,endorsment deal with guiness worth 30mill,mtn worth 40million naira,got 30million naira from the producers of the movie PHAT GIRLZ,he charges a basic of 2.7million naira per show,he once said 'am set to recover all the wealth taken from africa'

2 DBANJ THE KOKOMASTER dbanj worths 500million naira,he makes most of his money from endorsment,he recently sealed a 70million naira deal with globacom making his deal the biggest in nigeria,he had a deal worth 30mill with virgin colours25mill with virgin airline,20mill with nutricima and a distribution deal worth 100 million naira with uac,he is currently spending his money on a project called KOKO ISLAND which will have a discotheque,gym,studio for movies and music,cinema,shopping mall etc .he charges close to 2.5million naira per gig.dbanj once said 'i work hard that money,awards,endorsements,bookings and kokolets chase me'

3 PSOUARE they worth 450million naira,the bulk of their wealth comes from sold out concerts all over africa,they have sold close to 15million copies of their material all over africa since 2005,they are putting finishing touches on their 8 plot hotel in rayfield jos.they charge a basic of 2million naira per gig

4DJ JIMMY JATT he is a dj who charges 1million per show and plays 340 days a yr.he worths 315million naira,he also has to his credit a platnum selling album definition which featured 20 artists and consist of 50 original song

5PAULPLAY he worths close to 200 million naira,he owns a home in nigeria and in the uk,he also has a 2million copies selling album

6TONY TETUILA WORTHS 150 MILLION ,most of his money comes from his non music ventures

7KCPRESH thanks to a faithful brand STAR NIGERIAN BREWRIES this dudes are making money,they wirth 150million naira

8RUGGEDMAN worths 150million naira

9OLU MAINTAIN worths 150 million naira,he owns a chrysler worth 7million naira,to his credit he sold 2 million copies of his last album yahoozee,he is a landlord of three houses,the most expensive in maryland worths 30million naira

10MOHITS ALL STARS the team comprising of dbanj,dr sid,wandecoal,kayswitch and dprince is doing well.their album cv sold close to 3.5million copies,they are extreMELY APPRECIATED IN SOUTHAFRICA AND GHANA,they worth close to 200 million naira,as a group they are placed at the no 10 spot,wande coal is set to blow,while the others will unleash in 2009

11 9ICE,RAVE OF THE MOMENT he charges 1.5mill basic per show,he recently moved to a 4 bedroom apartment in anthony village,his alumis still selling and has sold close to 2 million copies

12FAZE

13MODENINE

14 WIERD MC

15TIMAYA

16DARE ART ALADE

17SASHA

18ASA

19IKECHUKWU

20OJB JEZREEL
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by unix4real1(m): 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2008
see as thisĀ  guy dey mention millions as if na him dey manage them account. them rich but i doubt all the millions wey u just dey mention.

no dey count tetuila as artiste wey dey make money from music ever since my car regime.

u say kc presh worth 150 milla while d money they made from star in not up to 5 milla and tell me which of their albums is up to 20,000 copies of sales?

abeg make we no dey judge by the effizy wey them dey pull for them videos jare. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by thegame(m): 11:34pm On Jun 09, 2008
word,
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by Baro(m): 12:15am On Jun 10, 2008
coolboyapg:

the nigeria music industry is a goldmine,here is a list of the 20 naija richest acts as at the first quater of the year
1 2FACE IDIBIA this dude worths a stagging amount of 550million naira,he has to his credit 2 platnum selling albums ,endorsment deal with guiness worth 30mill,mtn worth 40million naira,got 30million naira from the producers of the movie PHAT GIRLZ,he charges a basic of 2.7million naira per show,he once said 'am set to recover all the wealth taken from africa'

2 DBANJ THE KOKOMASTER dbanj worths 500million naira,he makes most of his money from endorsment,he recently sealed a 70million naira deal with globacom making his deal the biggest in nigeria,he had a deal worth 30mill with virgin colours25mill with virgin airline,20mill with nutricima and a distribution deal worth 100 million naira with uac,he is currently spending his money on a project called KOKO ISLAND which will have a discotheque,gym,studio for movies and music,cinema,shopping mall etc .he charges close to 2.5million naira per gig.dbanj once said 'i work hard that money,awards,endorsements,bookings and kokolets chase me'

3 PSOUARE they worth 450million naira,the bulk of their wealth comes from sold out concerts all over africa,they have sold close to 15million copies of their material all over africa since 2005,they are putting finishing touches on their 8 plot hotel in rayfield jos.they charge a basic of 2million naira per gig

4DJ JIMMY JATT he is a dj who charges 1million per show and plays 340 days a yr.he worths 315million naira,he also has to his credit a platnum selling album definition which featured 20 artists and consist of 50 original song

5PAULPLAY he worths close to 200 million naira,he owns a home in nigeria and in the uk,he also has a 2million copies selling album

6TONY TETUILA WORTHS 150 MILLION ,most of his money comes from his non music ventures

7KCPRESH thanks to a faithful brand STAR NIGERIAN BREWRIES this dudes are making money,they wirth 150million naira

8RUGGEDMAN worths 150million naira

9OLU MAINTAIN worths 150 million naira,he owns a chrysler worth 7million naira,to his credit he sold 2 million copies of his last album yahoozee,he is a landlord of three houses,the most expensive in maryland worths 30million naira

10MOHITS ALL STARS the team comprising of dbanj,dr sid,wandecoal,kayswitch and dprince is doing well.their album cv sold close to 3.5million copies,they are extreMELY APPRECIATED IN SOUTHAFRICA AND GHANA,they worth close to 200 million naira,as a group they are placed at the no 10 spot,wande coal is set to blow,while the others will unleash in 2009

11 9ICE,RAVE OF THE MOMENT he charges 1.5mill basic per show,he recently moved to a 4 bedroom apartment in anthony village,his alumis still selling and has sold close to 2 million copies

12FAZE

13MODENINE

14 WIERD MC

15TIMAYA

16DARE ART ALADE

17SASHA

18ASA

19IKECHUKWU

20OJB JEZREEL

Wishful thinking
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by skingo(m): 12:18am On Jun 10, 2008
say wetin happen? some people for government no get that kind money for thier account. stori.
even me get money pass some of those artist. especially modenine
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by RThESlyR: 12:23am On Jun 10, 2008
Imagine. . .Asa at Number 18spot and them other lame dudes on top? . . .
where is the likes of Wasiu . . .Sunny ade and ko?
Spastic list!!!
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by eldee(m): 12:39am On Jun 10, 2008
@poster
Please can you provide your link
And it had better be Forbes.com
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by dreeldee: 1:57am On Jun 10, 2008
how da hell are we supposed to believe this when it's got no source??

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by suze(f): 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2008
what da, ?* Is Sasha richer than kwam1? She doesnt even own a brand new car.She derives a 1996 toyota camry
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by tboy1(m): 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2008
@ poster
I'm very sure you must be buzzin'!!!
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by tjadeba(m): 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2008
i doubt if the poster knows what a million is worth in reality.
most of this artistes he mentioned with thier millions can hardly afford to buy a brand new car of any type.
again, when people talk about how rich KC Presh are, i tell them if they really know what is written against their names in thier bank Account.I think they are mostly living the lives of showbiz personalties.
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by ugoenugu(m): 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2008

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by lalaboi(m): 6:23pm On Jun 10, 2008
timaya?
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by timmfikk(m): 8:32pm On Jun 10, 2008
@ poster, Guy why you dey post this nonsense, i don't even think the moderator is working in this ofurm if not this shaft will not be on Guys leave this forum for the poster na him sabi , naija aritst millionier, he is the acount manager. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by A40(m): 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2008
Maybe he has their bank statement and shit
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by unix4real1(m): 10:14pm On Jun 10, 2008
What the poster doesn`t understand is that most of these artistes don`t really hv much in their savings, it`s only a few of them that will be able to boost of N10 Million in his or her account due to the extravagant and also notice me lifestyle they all into. for example N10 million naira deal, N5 million Jeep, N3 million apartment, N700k for wardrobe and bling bling. then the rest N1.3 million will be in thier account incase shows doesn`t come regularly. So poster incase u don`t knw that`s just their scope. undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by MeGaStReEt: 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2008
How 9ice wey kom out last week kom get moni pass

12FAZE

13MODENINE

14 WIERD MC

15TIMAYA

16DARE ART ALADE

17SASHA

18ASA

19IKECHUKWU

20 OJB JEZREEL

all these onse don dey make bar, them never born 9ice, Olu maintain ko kamazie ni

Me self i whole pass some of these artiste

@POSTER YOUR LIE TOO LARGE, U FOR MAKE THE LIE SMAL, SO DT MAKE WE BELIVE AM SMALL, SMALL PIKIN KNO DEY HERE NOW SHOOOOOO

AH AH

IF YOU KNO GET WORK, I GO HELP U LOOK FOR U HEAR
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by kay29000(m): 1:02am On Jun 11, 2008
Well, i feel the person that gae us this info should feel us in on how he got it. And i still dont belie all artiste are really worth that much. I feel u base a person's worth on properties, inestments, and stuff like that, not money they hae made in the past that would hae been spent.
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by kay29000(m): 1:33am On Jun 11, 2008
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by DJayFresh(m): 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2008
@ poster
lol, u jst made my day
after all the days work u finally gav me sumfin to laugh about
lol,

www.nigeriandjs.com
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=513398302
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by YourFather: 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2008
Just when I thought common sense was dead, your responses have brought me hope,

olu is worth N150million, and the guy still turns right on Virgin Nigeria, howwww!!!

There is money to be made no doubt, but the list above is just as credible as all the Nigerian chart shows based on, Nothing!!!

Lets support our acts by being real, if we still know how to do that.
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by whateva(m): 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2008
@ coolboyapg, i nor know say you mumu reach like this ooooo
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by lucabrasi(m): 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2008
YourFather:

Just when I thought common sense was dead, your responses have brought me hope,

olu is worth N150million, and the guy still turns right on Virgin Nigeria, howwww!!!

There is money to be made no doubt, but the list above is just as credible as all the Nigerian chart shows based on, Nothing!!!

Lets support our acts by being real, if we still know how to do that.
word!
having said that,the problem is caused by the average nigerian who expect so much of these guys,was watching hip tv on ait and they were going on about the dude denrele edun having finally bought a car and was reporting it as if the guy not having a car was some kinda desease,read it somewherew on here as well where smone was having a go at styl plus for not having a car,these guys are just being real but we wont let them be.
@poster
i think these figures are very very unreal, in addittion these blings these guys have on are costume jewelry, used to think these figures are real untill i was set straight, as for these cars u r seeing most of them are 10-20% deposit and monthly payment,same as the houses too an example, theres this yoruba artiste who s got a hummer h2 and pays 50,000 naira monthly but if he tells u he s worth a couple of millions u ll believe
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by ztyle(m): 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2008
Against the rules of Music Board of Trustee grin No Insult grin
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by dexon: 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2008
Are you a young, beautiful and aspiring model to be? Are you intelligent in your own right and have what it takes to make it in your chosen career? If your answer is yes and you are blessed with all these natural talents then, why do you still find it difficult to make ahead way in you modeling career?

Well, help is on the way for you all for FREE. We are a group of young minds ready to contribute our own quota to your success for FREE. Are you shocked that we will do all this for free? Well, that's true. We will help to provide you with all the exposure that you need as well as giving you a face to our high network of world wide audience.

Here is all you need to do to benefit from this amazing opportunity. Send to us two (2) scanned copies of your most recent photographs, your personal contact ( Phone and Email) and a brief information about yourself not less than 100 words. What we will now do is to put your pictures on our popular fashion website for free. I know you are already smiling to yourself now. Yeah thats the truth and this will help swell your growing profile.

Our website receives thousands of visits from Fashion Icons, Designers and Modeling Agents from the United States, Europe and indeed Africa. All these Fashion Gurus are simply looking for young talented Models like yourself . And if you are lucky or favored they will contact you with the information you have provided.

www.fashionsmix..com

Be Fast.
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by javalove(m): 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2008
ztyle:

Against the rules of Music Board of Trustee grin No Insult grin

omo dat one go hard oooo, check all my posts it's only dat skingo i insult cos he insults me first,
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2008
What is Tony Tetuila doing there?
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by 9ja4eva: 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2008
Na laugh i dey.
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by fastmoney(m): 2:25am On Jun 15, 2008
i cant even fink of wat im gona write now,
Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by baslone: 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2008
mactao:

What is Tony Tetuila doing there?

In as much as I don't believe in those incredible millions
this guy they mention,omo forget oH!
Tetuila get money oh!

Besides it might sound hard to believe because I aint got
anything to support my opinion but DJ Tee
and Cobhams get money pass one third of your list. It aint about the swaga Men

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by eleshin(m): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2008
i dont know how much these guys worth but i know that 2face,dbanj and psquare are the sure millionaires

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Nigeria's Richest Artiste by Dathreat: 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2008
Wait wait wait oooo, una don forget say we get celebrity for our mist sef, Eldee da don, Nnna bros how much are u worth/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Song Lyrics / Top 20 Reasons Why 2pac Is Alive / Waptrick Mp3 Download- Waptrick Games, Videos Music Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.