Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) - Literature (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) (320971 Views)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / The Adjacent. A Crime Thriller / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kizzysoftie(m): 6:21am On Mar 17, 2017
Audreyy:
Hmmm.......nice one bae......u ve a way of captivating one's heart wiv ur writings......keep d story going....loving it already.....muah muah!!!!
can I get some of "muahs" lolxxx
Anyways am new here Audreyy.can u show me around
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by damynj(m): 8:58pm On May 07, 2017
Wow! I'm So Impressed
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 9:00am On May 12, 2017
damynj:
Wow! I'm So Impressed

Thanks so much. You aint seen anything yet. You should visit www.amazingkevinjohn.

Thank me later.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by IhateRetards: 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
GHOSTMODE DEACTIVATED.........Wow!!! this write up Just BLEW me outta my mind..Haven't read literature in a long tym but ur Story got me glued to my screen like OH MY GOD!!!!! More grease to ur elbow fam, more Ink to ur pen, May ur well of ideas never run dry.........THank you for making my boring week interesting.....Nd nw am off to ur website to continue ur remaining stories ,knowing I am gonna get engage wit more fun
stories
*grabs pop corn, sits comfortably in front of his laptop, clicks the next story and smiles*
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 11:28am On Aug 04, 2017
IhateRetards:
GHOSTMODE DEACTIVATED.........Wow!!! this write up Just BLEW me outta my mind..Haven't read literature in a long tym but ur Story got me glued to my screen like OH MY GOD!!!!! More grease to ur elbow fam, more Ink to ur pen, May ur well of ideas never run dry.........THank you for making my boring week interesting.....Nd nw am off to ur website to continue ur remaining stories ,knowing I am gonna get engage wit more fun
stories
*grabs pop corn, sits comfortably in front of his laptop, clicks the next story and smiles*

Thank you so much.

Comments like this make me happy and brighten my day

Thank you
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by misskbest(f): 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
cheesy
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by marvin906(m): 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2019
kayemjay:
UPDATE DELETED
Visit www.amazingkevinjohn.
Thank you

bro what happened to this story it isn't complete even on your site
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2019
marvin906:

bro what happened to this story it isn't complete even on your site

It actually is. What chapter did you stop?
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by marvin906(m): 4:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
kayemjay:

It actually is. What chapter did you stop?

19 I didn't see 20

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
marvin906:

19 I didn't see 20

Sorry about that bro. Here's the link

https://amazingkevinjohn./2017/11/08/aewe-chapter-20/

Kindly let me know if it tallies with where you stopped.

You can also find amazing short stories that I wrote from the menu.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by divinelypruned(f): 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
I went to the blog, but this story is still not complete, you stopped at 27
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
divinelypruned:

Damn. You are a true fan. Please check back this time tomorrow. It would be done.

Meanwhile, can you try reading The Firewall? I promise you'll love it.

Thanks for reading. Lurr you!
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Deleman234: 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
kayemjay:

Damn. You are a true fan. Please check back this time tomorrow. It would be done.

Meanwhile, can you try reading The Firewall? I promise you'll love it.

Thanks for reading. Lurr you!
Love your story sir but l want to know if you will continue the story and you when you will start updating
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Schlastica16(f): 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
divinelypruned:
same with me
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
Schlastica16:
same with me

Updates available dear. Chapters 28 - 30.

Deleman234:

Love your story sir but l want to know if you will continue the story and you when you will start updating

There are updates already. Chapters 28-30
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Youngsage: 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
page not found chapter 31 cry cry
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by nanadeeva01(f): 8:07am On Nov 25, 2019
If i may ask was this story completed on nairaland
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Youngsage: 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2019
Youngsage:
page not found chapter 31 cry cry
@kayemjay
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
Youngsage:

@kayemjay

Apologies brother. Chapters 31-33 Updated.

MORE TO FOLLOW

2 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
nanadeeva01:
If i may ask was this story completed on nairaland

Yes it was. A blockbuster I must say.

Should I start a new one?
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Youngsage: 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
kayemjay:

Apologies brother. Chapters 31-33 Updated.
MORE TO FOLLOW

Thank youuu. Will check it in a bit smiley kiss
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Youngsage: 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
kayemjay:

Indeed! Yesssss another one
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by nanadeeva01(f): 11:55am On Dec 03, 2019
kayemjay:

Why is it not complete on your site
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
nanadeeva01:
Why is it not complete on your site

Just a few chapters left. I'll update them before 4pm tomorrow.

Thanks a lot for following. Muah

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (Reply)

[story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Twine (A Drama Series) / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.