Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,723 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) - Literature (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) (320902 Views)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / The Adjacent. A Crime Thriller / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by sheblayze(f): 1:26am On Nov 27, 2013
Nice story dear, you are genius. And you ended the story as promised. More power to your elbows. You rock.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Marytess(f): 1:26am On Nov 27, 2013
jezz kay don jazz us oo.See hw he use suspense start the story and come use suspense end am.No no na correct writter u be kay.u hv a talent here bro,good wishes to u.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 8:00am On Nov 27, 2013
Good morning fantastic fans.

I am totally awed by the love I an being shown. Good God! I'm totally speechless!

I don't even know where to start. To each and everyone of you who prayed for me, may God grant you triple fold of whatever your desires are.

To every single one of you who dropped a comment on this thread, right from the start of this journey till now, may God bless you all.

To those still in ghost mode, I love you still.

To the writers who took time out to drop a line, I appreciate you.

Most of all. I thank God for this gift and this opportunity to touch many lives. I pray that you continue to experience peace and happiness as AEWE has brought you.

I am a DJ, an IT Administrator, a web designer, a linguist, a teacher and a peer health educator. God has been merciful to me, and I pray that he touches the lives of every one of you. AMEN!

PS:
If you know anyone or anyhow I can go about turning AEWE into a movie or a paperback, please contact me.

Kelvinmania@yahoo.com

Still, I write

3 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by esqtony: 8:13am On Nov 27, 2013
Good work Mr. Kelvin. May not have the contacts you desire, but have got something to help with: PRAYERS.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 8:54am On Nov 27, 2013
This is to inform everyone that I'm going back to Sexuality to complete my thread there.

E remain small dem for lynch me. I have kept them waiting for too long. If you are not averse to explicit material, then join me in Sexuality as I complete the events of my diary.

I'll miss you guys.

In the Terminator's voice:

I'll be back.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by sconp: 9:08am On Nov 27, 2013
Kay i hail o. Brilliant one. Thumbs up. Kay abeg sorry for derailing but
check this out www.nairaland.com/1330912/what-lurks-dark

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by LaRochelle(f): 10:24am On Nov 27, 2013
...and more accolades keep coming...smiley
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by inetimport(m): 12:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
This is superb,i was busy reading this story dat i forgot to schedule posts and messages dats bring me income from the internet.This awesome story had me miss some dollars,i have got to make it up cos i need money for christmas oooooo,BYE PALS
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Jumizie13(f): 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2013
Merry christmas and happy new year in advance. (am i too forward?)
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by oyomii(f): 11:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
Nice ending. You always have lots of tricks up your sleeve uncle kay. Started reading AEWE accidentally. I was bored and it did justice.
May God bless you and help you. May He reach out and touch u in d place u need His touch desperately. May this gift of writing bring release,succour and inspire generations.
I know you are stronger nw. Wishing you the best.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by jumzzy448: 12:03am On Nov 28, 2013
Kai kai kai.....oga kay, u too much joor.
Any other kay is a counterfeit.
God bless you for this wonderful story. I enjoyed every bit of it. Keep it up. Can't wait for your next story.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by NoQualms1(f): 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
#exits ghost mode....

Kayemjay, this is a masterpiece. Thank you sooooo much. God bless you.

Beautiful beginning, great ending. You are just too much. Again, thank you.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by fatopsy: 8:41am On Nov 29, 2013
joined nairaland because of dis story after readin some updates on a frnd's phone. I must confess dis story is mind blowing. I think our producers, directors n evry one in d movie industry should learn frm kay. Weldone kay 4 a great job done n perfectly delivered. Waitin 4 d next story patiently
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by annastacia15(f): 9:37am On Nov 29, 2013
this was a very interesting story, kept me glued to my pc anytime kay updates.... more ink to your pen and if u are still interested in working with me. you have my number!! you will go places kay, i said that before and i am still saying it again!!
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by rapmike(m): 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2013
Guys,as u wait 4 kay's next story, u cn entertain urselves with my thread, Crimson. It is on my signature. There r other stories in here too (literature section).
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by domido(m): 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2013
KJM,u are a great guy..................................i love d emotional twist in the end.keep it up bro.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by dammygoody(m): 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2013
Jumizie13: Merry christmas and happy new year in advance. (am i too forward?)
you are always funny,of course you Aren't too forward,you're probably looking forward grin ...........
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Bulcqlay(m): 12:14am On Nov 30, 2013
.Perfect conclusion, tnx alot bwoda...more knowledge to ur undastnding..
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by shininglight: 1:22am On Nov 30, 2013
Wow, am thrilled. Am a vry bad critic bt frm wat I can see going on hre. Am so into u, I cant gv a bad comment.wow! Thumbs up bro, u gat it coming, kip it up. *winks*
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Rottenegg1: 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2013
That general is a real bad-as$ dude... He was still determined to shoot the duo despite the facts that caps were being busted on him........
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by norkses: 1:02am On Dec 01, 2013
All these stories are dry
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kingphilip(m): 3:40am On Dec 01, 2013
^^^
shey you no go go write ur wet stories
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by bullseye2(f): 5:53am On Dec 01, 2013
Well one Kay, welldone
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Anilove25: 11:29am On Dec 01, 2013
Wow KMJ you are the best. This write up is too good,keep it up. Bravo.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Vivi01(f): 11:56am On Dec 01, 2013
dis story is superb from d begining to d end i envy ur imagination its wow. i enjoyed being a quest bt dis story forced me to be a member cos i have to comment dat u are fabulous
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Shugajay(m): 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
#a tear droppd.. Didn't bliv I actually cried.. Such an emotional, soul-touchyn endingcry..

Kay, u re UNIQUE.. I duff my hat 4 u.. May Jah bless u.. U re a blessing 2 dz generatn..

2 all AEWE fans, happy new month..
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Flakkydagirl: 9:01am On Dec 02, 2013
Pls o,where is sexuality section...
Its not what you think o,
am new here and everyone keeps talking abt that section......
Hw do i get there?

No yabs pls
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by eazylifer(m): 9:44am On Dec 02, 2013
This is splendid! You did well bro...you need to take a leap of faith and go fully into production. More Grace man. God bless!
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by remmycious(f): 10:00am On Dec 02, 2013
And this is the end of solomon grandy. bros, more ink to your pen, its a master piece indeed.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by m003: 10:05am On Dec 02, 2013
Flakkydagirl: Pls o,where is sexuality section...
Its not what you think o,
am new here and everyone keeps talking abt that section......
Hw do i get there?

No yabs pls
goto romance section you will see it there *grinning*
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Clarakings(f): 12:19pm On Dec 02, 2013
Wow! Dis a real master-piece. Weldon. It had m guessin til d vry end.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by donkross1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
norkses: All these stories are dry
. Here comes the seeker of attention.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (Reply)

[story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Twine (A Drama Series) / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.