Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,734 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) - Literature (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) (320903 Views)

Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / The Adjacent. A Crime Thriller / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by paulohgirlie(f): 7:27am On Dec 04, 2013
I throw-away salute Don Kayemjay!!! More wisdom nd inspiration to u. I ve been a ghost reader all thru but always appreciates u within me. Ride on!!! Oke laye e wa(Ur re born to b at d top)!!!! Nd notin ll stop u. Amen

Thanks.
Its a nice piece nd it makes me to b more vigilant.
It makes me to b more security conscious. grin grin
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 10:21am On Dec 04, 2013
My lovely peeps. I don miss una o.

How una dey?

UPDATES:

I have begun writing THE COMPLETE ASSASSIN.

As my beloved fans, I am giving you guys a sneak peek of what I have done so far.

Please I beg of you, do not pressure me to give daily updates. I want to write a lot of pages first before I begin to update. However, please rest assured that the updates would come, but not as frequently as you are used to. The daily updates would commence in the new year.

As for now, do enjoy the sneak peeks I would be giving you from time to time.

THREAD OPENS AT 8PM TONIGHT. WATCH THIS SPACE.

THE COMPLETE ASSASSIN

KEEP IT LOCKED.

Still, I write.

2 Likes

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by rapmike(m): 11:20am On Dec 04, 2013
kayemjay: My lovely peeps. I don miss una o.

How una dey?

UPDATES:

As my beloved fans, I am giving you guys a sneak peek of what I have done so far.

Please I beg of you, do not pressure me to give daily updates. I want to write a lot of pages first before I begin to update. However, please rest assured that the updates would come, but not as frequently as you are used to. The daily updates would commence in the new year.

THE COMPLETE ASSASSIN

KEEP IT LOCKED.

Still, I write.
Ur sex diary aint running again, kayemay?
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by donkross1(m): 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
kayemjay: My lovely peeps. I don miss una o.

How una dey?

UPDATES:

THE COMPLETE ASSASSIN

KEEP IT LOCKED.

Still, I write.
. Ope ooooooo. Patiently waiting
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2013
And it has begun people.

The Complete Assassin!

www.nairaland.com/1543016/complete-assassin

Enjoy.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by realsamxtra(m): 1:39am On Dec 05, 2013
This is really wonderful. Kudos to you K. You did a nice job.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Omolsdare(m): 11:15am On Dec 16, 2013
Phewww!!!! Jst finished dis classic series Mr KMJ u re d boss!! No adjective to qualify dis piece....... Its d best hv read in a while. Ori e wam be.... Tnx for dis bt i wnt more. Me abi oliver twist.cheesy
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by UltimateJoseph: 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2013
Silent followa snce bgini nd all I can say is Muah! Gud evrytin; plot, structure, dictn, etc. Pls rsav d front sit 4 me in Cmplte Assasine abeg
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2013
Thanks so much guys.

The Complete Assassin (TCA) has already started.

Check it out in the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1543016/complete-assassin

Still, I write.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kemsi2010: 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
Nice story line ........for the first time of reading an action packed story which held me captivated till the end. Good job. Pls try to get this work published or acted in a movie. Its da BBBBBOOOOOOMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB. Cheerrrrrrrrsssssssssssss.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by jessepearl(m): 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
omo you bad oo,u bad pass tonymontana...jus couldnt stop reading, ur de bomb...
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Ifedechidex: 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
I've been reading this since yesterday... All i gat 2 say is dat U're really Good.... More grace 2 yhu
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Tolustar(m): 10:22am On Dec 20, 2013
KMJ...YOU are the boss, i saw your new story on first page "the complete assassin" and to my surprise with only one update towards the story, it had made front page, after reading other comments i noticed you ve written this story "an evening with eva", and that was on every body's lips..i opened the story even though the title was not that captivating, but after reading the first update, it was captivating... I started two days now i am through, you are truely the best....keep it up BOSS smiley
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by sheggs001: 7:15am On Dec 21, 2013
kayemjay: And it has begun people.

The Complete Assassin!

www.nairaland.com/1543016/complete-assassin

Enjoy.

it will be a crime againt humanity if i did not leave my ghostmode nd comment for the first time eva on NL. ƔƠ̴͡U̶̲̥̅̊ r the bomb bro..neva tot a nigerian cld envision or evn write such a luvly thriller. Keep it up.
On to d next one#TCA ghenghen
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by JustHector(m): 10:47am On Dec 21, 2013
@Kev,I actually maintained my 'ghostmode' as I read through ur updates,AEWE was a nice piece of work man,a masterpiece.You really did good..I only got 3 words for you..Respect Tha Boss! Weldone.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by tohero(m): 11:34am On Dec 21, 2013
for the first time in history,my intention of going online is to read ur captivating fiction,waiting to the time by battery went off.you have gotn a great skil here bro.i envy you,am proud u ar a nigerian!
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by adebayo201: 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2013
Waoh!!! approximately 24hours of reading this aewe!
I'm just speechless!
walahi! keep up the good work.
Na express u dey no stopping!!! grin
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by lakeside4love(m): 6:38am On Dec 23, 2013
One word 'EXQUISITE'..
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by alakid: 12:28pm On Dec 23, 2013
@Kayemjay, lovely job, absolutely world class. This is box office stuff!
I only have one glitch, Ahmed shudnt hv died a coward. He deserved better.
Keep up the nice job,
Still we read!

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by aytuns(m): 5:31pm On Dec 24, 2013
WoW.. Thats what this story is..now i wish it had been up before my phone got stolen (at knife point) maybe i would have pulled some moves, anyway this has made me more security conscious. I also envisaged a different ending for this story, where sean and eva gets married with the colonel giving them his blessings, anyway it was a wonderful action packed story, i hope it will be published.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by Nmeri17: 4:34am On Dec 29, 2013
woooooooohooo...finally made it to the last page. covered all 75 pages in 3whole days, eating just three times and not doing any other thing.

I don't even kno what adjective to use in praising Kay. he got us all glued to our handsets like maniacs. and he's even considerate enough to explain himself when he misses delivery.

as per the story, i 'replayed' that ending part over and over. too bad just two guys survived. I was really rooting for Sophie. for oyibo film, na her character dey get fine face n nice shape pass. so the colonel lost all his relatives to the ghost Corp. poor him.

I wish I could take a break now Buh busy body go carry me go that yanshing thread I kept getting reviews from here. oga Kay always look out for me as the last comment on all yo threads cheesy
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by kayemjay(m): 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hi guys.

Long time no gist.

I hope the new year is good with you? May the start of this year prove to be sweet and fantastic for all of us. Amen.

My blog is coming out pretty soon....

Keep your fingers crossed.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by ezeigbo194(m): 6:51am On Jul 30, 2014
Nigga you good.......it felt like a movie thank you for dis gift sweet begining exelent ending BRAVO agent DEVINCI
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by estiedoll(f): 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
Woow... I must say this, u're a very good writer. U're nt just good, u're brainy nd av all it takes 2 represent dis country. More cells to ur brain nd do well 2 publish dis story.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by mohammad11: 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2014
Wow!
A good work here, ure really superb.
Thumps up kayemjay.
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by hillariousjane(f): 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
wink
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by hillariousjane(f): 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hello kay,am a novel freak by nature.av read many thriller,action novel bt I must say urs rili got me.it got me deep down.was readin THE COMPLETE ASASSIN wen I stumbled across dis 20daful novel.I must also say its worth d award and much more.KUDOS!
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by hillariousjane(f): 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
Iceman296:
..I have Been Reading this Action Story For Sometime Now But Got Confused In a Way.

Firstly, I thought You were Sean, Go back to the First Chapter, You Used "I" to describe the Present day Sean. You Might Want to Correct that to Give this Wonderful Fiction Story its Respect.

Secondly, What About your Mum Or Sean's Mum. Sean Has Been Missing For Sometime Now and She hasn't reported to the Police or Cried Out that Her Son was Missing. I just Wonder How the Family and Friends would feel Right Now. We Need To Know more About the Family!

Honestly, I've Been a Silent Reader Of this Wonderful Film/Story/Novel and I must Confess you are Good. I love Your Narrative Style and Use of Sophisticated and Modernized Gadgets. You and I Know that it Might Take The Nigerian Police Up To 50yrs to Get this Equipped!
More Ink to Your Pen!
...Did u say 50 yrs?.am nt underestimatin them.bt I seriously doubt it!

1 Like

Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by hillariousjane(f): 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
gosifechris:
i held the guy before he could enter as we watch her showing some swimming skillz,she swarm in a zigzag like manner coming up at intervals with her hair floating up

God,the guy exclaimed and we kept watching her till she swarm across the bridge from where we are in less than 10mins

i got up and ran home and actually the NO WORK TODAY came to pass

i am still afraid
.she must be a mermaid wink
gosifechris:
i held the guy before he could enter as we watch her showing some swimming skillz,she swarm in a zigzag like manner coming up at intervals with her hair floating up

God,the guy exclaimed and we kept watching her till she swarm across the bridge from where we are in less than 10mins

i got up and ran home and actually the NO WORK TODAY came to pass

i am still afraid
.she must be a mermaid
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by esifynn: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
Sexitee03:

Why are you asking me? Ask kev. And what's the meaning of chosen one? If we are dating, we chose each other. smiley

Ghost mode deactivated!.....Hehehehehehe I looove dat!
Back to ghost mode...hehehe
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by esifynn: 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
Almost a year on and it's still FRESH! just finished reading it. Moving on to your next stories
Re: An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) by gtswt(f): 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
Beautiful writer
still reading....

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (Reply)

[story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Twine (A Drama Series) / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.