Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Which Season Film Is The Most Watched In Nigeria? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Season Film Is The Most Watched In Nigeria? (582 Views)

Check Out List Of 2014's Most Watched YouTube Videos In Nigeria, Wizkid Missing / List Of, The Most Watched Seasonal Film Ever In Nigeria.... / What Seasonal Film Is The Most Watched Of All Time In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Season Film Is The Most Watched In Nigeria? by slysinzu(m): 2:06am On Aug 24, 2013
Am a Season Movie Fan, Which Season Film do you think is the Most Watched in Nigeria?

Merlin
Legend Of The Seeker
Lost
Prison Break
Desperate Housewives
The Promise
Heroes
24Hours
Smallvile
Kyle xy
Moonlight
Vampire Diaries
Jumong
Boys before flower

Which Do You Think Is The Most Watched?
And also which of this is your favourite?for the both,Mine is JUMONG...
Re: Which Season Film Is The Most Watched In Nigeria? by Truman155(m): 3:01am On Aug 24, 2013
ASUU and fg season film is the most watched and my best

1 Like

Re: Which Season Film Is The Most Watched In Nigeria? by ritababe(f): 6:50am On Aug 24, 2013
Mine is spartacus and v
Re: Which Season Film Is The Most Watched In Nigeria? by clerkent(m): 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2013
Truman155: ASUU and fg season film is the most watched and my best
abeg where did u buy it
Re: Which Season Film Is The Most Watched In Nigeria? by Baylow25(m): 11:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
I don't know about u guys but BREAKING BAd is the coolest, baddest show on tv 'NUFF SAID

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Hire A Quadcopter/ Helicam In Lagos? / Pirates Of The Caribbean 5: Dead Men Tell No Tales Release Date Moved To 2017 / Who Has Been Able To Load Those Cards Displayed On That TV Station?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.