Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Drug Abuse Tears Khloe Kardashian And Lamar Odom's Marriage Apart - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drug Abuse Tears Khloe Kardashian And Lamar Odom's Marriage Apart (1792 Views)

Breaking News: Nigerian Born Ex Superstar Basketball Player, Lamar Odom Is Dead / Lamar Odom Pronounced Dead / Khloe Kardashian Kicks Lamar Odom Out Of Their Home For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drug Abuse Tears Khloe Kardashian And Lamar Odom's Marriage Apart by ImanuelJannah(m): 9:54am On Aug 24, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-uUdhYMbz6T0/UhhuZfEef9I/AAAAAAAABMk/dzFHRqv5KPg/s320/khloe-lamar-.jpg[/img]
Khloe Kardashan and Lamar Odom

Hardcore drug abuse is the core reason for the marriage crisis of Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom

Multiple sources familiar with the situation say Lamar has had a DRUG problem for 2 years. It got so bad, last August Khloe pressured Lamar to go to rehabilitation center, and Lamar obliged, but he was so resistant Khloe had to hire private investigators to secretly stand guard at the rehabilitation center to make sure he didn't leave.

Lamar constantly threatened to leave and Khloe made several visits to prevail upon him to stay. We're told after 3 weeks, Lamar left for good.

We're told Lamar actually stayed clean once he left rehab and was able to play well for the Clippers this past season. But when the season was over, sources say Lamar slipped deep back into hardcore recreational drugs.

As for reports that Lamar was cheating recently, we're told Khloe is convinced it happened, and she feels she's been hit with a double disappointment, but drug abuse is the main problem in the marriage.

As for divorce ... neither Khloe nor Lamar has contacted a lawyer. As one source put it, "Khloe is more concerned about saving Lamar than ending her marriage."

However, Khloe has kicked Lamar out of the house.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-SoJv8zgDVvI/Uhhwb6keg8I/AAAAAAAABMw/OaTns9joAAM/s320/splash-lamar-odom-kicked-out-.jpg[/img]

From the above picture, one of Lamar's friends is loading Lamar's stuff in his car as Lamar watches.

SOURCE: www.imanueljannah..com
Re: Drug Abuse Tears Khloe Kardashian And Lamar Odom's Marriage Apart by dapyd1(m): 10:27am On Aug 24, 2013
Drug abuse or no drug abuse! The marriage was not going to last!

1 Like

Re: Drug Abuse Tears Khloe Kardashian And Lamar Odom's Marriage Apart by angelTI(f): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2013
Kloe is my best among the sisters bt I doubt if the kardashians can av a successful marriage

pele ti e o kloe

1 Like

Re: Drug Abuse Tears Khloe Kardashian And Lamar Odom's Marriage Apart by rofemiguwa(f): 11:41am On Aug 24, 2013
Bunch of cheap attention seeking bloggers.pathetic liars.may ur marriages neva last as u wish dis celebrities broken home so shall ur own home be broken.mtchewwwww.dTs lamar going for his game .kip spReaDing false rumours.u shall surely get wat u receive.eediots

2 Likes

Re: Drug Abuse Tears Khloe Kardashian And Lamar Odom's Marriage Apart by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 24, 2013
dapy.d:
Drug abuse or no drug abuse! The marriage was not going to last!

U can say that again.... I guess the final blow to Lamar, was when Kim, the Labelled whor.....Ree.....could actually get pregnant and give Birth to a baby, while his virgin decent wife Khloe had difficulties bearing a child, due to God's decision I guess undecided.... Cos it's only God that makes babies happen in a home... I feel at that point Lamar was like what's the use staying with a saint and dedicated wife, cause Khloe had been dedicated and loyal from day one of their marriage to him...
So the big question is, what do men really want in a marriage? undecided

I feel the answer is children and good fckable s3x that's all.... Forget abt being a virgin or a saint... It won't hold jack, when there is no kid , nor the s3x is sloppy due to inexperience... So ladies brace up, guard that womb and be so good in bedmatics... Cos that's all it takes.
..I feel for Khloe sad....she stood by Lamar like a rock!...ignoring her own family at a certain point. sad..... I just hope, they sort their issues out, reasonably and with conscience too.
Humans are weird , mehn!

3 Likes

Re: Drug Abuse Tears Khloe Kardashian And Lamar Odom's Marriage Apart by ImanuelJannah(m): 4:29pm On Aug 24, 2013
rofemiguwa: Bunch of cheap attention seeking bloggers.pathetic liars.may ur marriages neva last as u wish dis celebrities broken home so shall ur own home be broken.mtchewwwww.dTs lamar going for his game .kip spReaDing false rumours.u shall surely get wat u receive.eediots
Sorry, are you frustrated? I think you are the attention seeker here. You may google Khloe and Lamar marriage to see the news around the web. I never carry unverified and unverifable stories on my blog. That picture of Lamar was actually taken on Wednesday - If you are conversant, you'll know the league season is over.
Re: Drug Abuse Tears Khloe Kardashian And Lamar Odom's Marriage Apart by kreamidiva(f): 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2013
No!no!no! God please save this marriage for my sake! I love khloe....

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson New Boyfriend: Seems To Have Found Love Again? / Must Read: Brad Pitt's Love Letter To Angelina Jolie! / Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Skating At Australian Rink!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.