Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook (17849 Views)

World’s Largest Shark Ever Caught / Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth / Shark Bites Man As He Tried To Kiss It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by informa: 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2013
To view on mobile, click Diver Put Hand inside Shark Mouth

Don't try this at home, beach or anywhere!

This i must add was really a suicide mission as the renowned diver who is known as a skilled 'shark whisperer' was filmed putting her hand (yes, it is a woman!) inside a shark's mouth to remove a fishing hook lodged in its gullet.

With sharks swarming all around her the Italian-born Cristina Zenato fearlessly reaches into
the predator's mouth and pulls the hook out.

Ms Zenato uses her ability to put the sharks in a sleepy state to educate other divers, remove parasites and even - as in this case - take out fishing hooks caught in their mouths.
She said, 'In my daily work and dives with sharks I am always removing their hooks. 'In this particular case it was harder than usual. After putting the shark in tonic I had to pull it from deep inside.'

Ms Zenato was able to put the shark into a trance-like state by rubbing pores around its face and head, a trick which cause 'tonic immobility' - a state of paralysis that lasts up to 15 minutes

Her remarkable talents have made her much sought-after by filmmakers, documentary and TV producers worldwide and she has worked with organisations including BBC, Discovery, Nat Geo, ABC, Science and Nature.

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/woman-hand-inside-shark.html

Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by Dubby6(m): 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2013
if na African woman nw dem go call am witch bah

5 Likes

Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by ganase2: 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
Watching the video was like...whaaaat!
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
*speechless*
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by urchman101(m): 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
Gud one
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by Okijajuju1(m): 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
Hmmmmm...

#Anti-Shark Juju..
This one pass me o!! I never even master the Anti-Dog Bite juju finish sef, na this one?!

I have to go abroad and do my Juju PhD to learn how to do this one o!

Meanwhile here is a Picture of me as a baby with my pet Cobra:: [img]http://thechive.files./2010/03/1269361005_baby_vs_cobra1.gif?w=299&h=225[/img]

15 Likes

Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by princeonx: 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
The shark no get teeth Jor!

9 Likes

Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by Cestmoi1(f): 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
Interesting.....
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by cuteshade(f): 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2013
What a man can do,a woman can do better.

1 Like

Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by pboiskinpy(m): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
**African insurance tins**

They don fool us na
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by Kslib(m): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
cute shade: What a man can do,a woman can do better.
Lol.. Funny you!!
Who collect permanent mark from Tiger on the other thread?..
A.. Man
B.. Woman
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by priscaoge(f): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
And white men called it Scientist. Then in Nigeria it's called African wonders(Otumokpo/Juju/Alusi Okija)....Lwkmd
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by idrisolaide(m): 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
I hear oo
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by jummylaw(f): 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2013
Okay now...
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by Eneze1(f): 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
summary of it all, she has guts
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by bimflash(f): 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
i wish to do this someday
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by teeawaii(f): 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2013
No comment!
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by kay9(m): 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
Next news report will be titled: ''Woman's Arm Bitten Off By Shark; Woman in critical condition, insists shark was only being friendly''.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by mascot87(m): 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
bimflash: i wish to do this someday
Oh,do you mean you want to make yourself available for the shark as snacks?The shark would be glad you did grin

bimflash,abeg na joke o, no take am personal o. Na the season of END TIME TINZ I take dey beg u o.

1 Like

Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
tricks n ish
check out property/accommodations in Lekki/Victoria Island and Ikoyi at the best rates in the market http://distributenaija..com/2013/09/updated-properties-for-august-2013-in.html
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
Let me ease myself first.
Anyway am third to comment
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
bimflash: i wish to do this someday
am laughing in spanish!!!!
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by PStacks(m): 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2013
Oyinbo ne get problem jare.
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by scholes23(m): 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
This reminds me of Captain Hook in Peter Pan
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
Those are baby sharks
Besides it took less than 30sec to pool the stuff self
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by yal7: 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2013
tweetobyte: *speechless*
dont be she is close to nature
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by kayoshi: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2013
She is wearing a shark suit, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shark_suit. However, this is still an act of bravery because shark suit can let you down sometimes.
Re: Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook by senatorn3c(m): 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
d shark na her fellow divers joor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Google Launches AI Model 'Gemini', Billed To Be Better Than ChatGPT / Things You Might Want To Know About Nuclear Weapons (Photos) / Little Boy Creates His On Drum Set And Beat (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.