Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,723 members, 7,805,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes (6167 Views)

Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes / 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Guys / Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by ganase2: 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2013
Don't be deceived by the girl's looks o. As ladies we know ourselves

You'd be amazed at these bad habits which a crop of even the most beautiful Nigerian girls are involved in and still are proud of: For the guys, don't worry, your own analysis is coming too *wink***

NOTE: Like i said this analysis is for some crops of Nigerian babes. We have lots and lots of hygienic-conscious ladies and if you must know, Nigerian babes are the most beautiful and most endowed in the world!

1. Preparing noodles in a small pot, only to eat directly from the pot in order to avoid washing an extra dish.
2. Failing to wash period-stained bed-sheets immediately
3. Wearing the same underwear multiple times
4. Rinsing hand after using the toilet, as against washing with actual soap (that's if some really care to rinse at all)
5. Spilling something on a table and brushing it on the floor with bare hands....whatever happened to napkins and dust packs.

6. Using towels for a really long time without washing it - yes, some for weeks or months
7. Eating breakfast, especially on a Saturday, without brushing.
8. Leaving crumbs of hair in the hairbrush or comb for quite a long period of time
9. Chewing gum and blowing it in public
10. Shouting on top of their voices to greet a friend across the road...*some even think it's chick...guys want babes who have lady-like attitudes
11. Leaving home without tissue paper and asking around from friends when they want to ease themselves in public
12. Some ladies' love for money is extreme - "incrediblelicious" (whatever that English is), some Nigerian girls could sell their fathers, mothers and siblings just for money and also turn their boyfriends into ATMs and CBN

Like i said, we know ourselves as ladies, next will be on guys!

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/bad-habit-nigerian-girls.html

@tutubranch on twitter

7 Likes

Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2013
I'm leaving this country angry ..this is just too disturbing

2 Likes

Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by Enegod(m): 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2013
ouchhhh!!! front page plsss

2 Likes

Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by Tuntheycr7: 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2013
@OP, tanx 4 comin out publicly to tell us more abt u and ya frndz. U ar such a lazy gal

2 Likes

Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by preciousan(f): 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2013
ganase2: Don't be deceived by the girl's looks o. As ladies we know ourselves

You'd be amazed at these bad habits which a crop of even the most beautiful Nigerian girls are involved in and still are proud of: For the guys, don't worry, your own analysis is coming too *wink***

NOTE: Like i said this analysis is for crops of Nigerian babes. We have lots and lots of hygienic-conscious ladies and if you must know, Nigerian babes are the most beautiful and most endowed in the world!

1. Preparing noodles in a small pot, only to eat directly from the pot in order to avoid washing an extra dish.
Guys do this a lot too,dey even eat and end up not washing the pots for several days.
2. Failing to wash period-stained bed-sheets immediately
some guys use bedspread for up to a month,without washing,which makes it stink
3. Wearing the same underwear multiple times
guys are so guilty of this,some guys can wear boxers for 3weeks,withou2 washing that u could even smell it thru dier clothes.#SMH#
4. Rinsing hand after using the toilet, as against washing with actual soap (that's if some really care to rinse at all)
5. Spilling something on a table and brushing it on the floor with bare hands....whatever happened to napkins and dust packs.
Some dirty guys even do not bother cleaning at all.
6. Using towels for a really long time without washing it - yes, some for weeks or months
hahahahha,guys too are so found of this,some if u see thier towels ehh,u wont want to eat thier food.
8. Leaving crumbs of hair in the hairbrush or comb for quite a long period of time
9. Chewing gum and blowing it in public
some guys have also learnt dis.
10. Shouting on top of their voices to greet a friend across the road...*some even think it's chick...guys want babes who have lady-like attitudes
guys are so guilty of dis
11. Leaving home without tissue paper and asking around from friends when they want to ease themselves in public
12. Some ladies' love for money is extreme - "incrediblelicious" (whatever that English is), some Nigerian girls could sell their fathers, mothers and siblings just for money and also turn their boyfriends into ATMs and CBN

Like i said, we know ourselves as ladies, next will be on guys!

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/bad-habit-nigerian-girls.html
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by fulanigirl(f): 8:44pm On Aug 24, 2013
This is just too nasty!!

The only thing I'm guilty of is brushing my teeth after my breakfast. The whole point of brushing your teeth is to clean it, so why would I clean it and then dirty it again with cereal?

1 Like

Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by 190theclown: 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2013
iterator24: I'm leaving this country angry ..this is just too disturbing

[size=28pt]IM CRYING HERE grin grin grin[/size]
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2013
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by Enegod(m): 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2013
fulanigirl: This is just too nasty!!

The only thing I'm guilty of is brushing my teeth after my breakfast. The whole point of brushing your teeth is to clean it, so why would I clean it and then dirty it again with cereal?
grin calm down girl
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by fulanigirl(f): 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2013
Enegod: grin calm down girl

Breathing in and out tongue
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by Caracta(f): 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
Mtcheeeeeeew! Crap!

Bad habits now relate to gender and Nationality? Oh please, tell me this is a joke!
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by Enegod(m): 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2013
fulanigirl:

Breathing in and out tongue
yeah, slowly... cheesy
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2013
loooooooool!
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by lecturerdabo(m): 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2013
Medically, no7 is d ryt thin not just on sat n sun, always brush afta eatin instead of be4 xcpt u ar ready to go b4 n afta
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by ronalmagic10(m): 9:22pm On Aug 24, 2013
fulanigirl: This is just too nasty!!

contrary to wat u tink, its beta 2 brush ur teeth b4 eating breakfast. take note...dont say u were nt told ooh
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by ronalmagic10(m): 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2013
lecturerdabo: Medically, no7 is d ryt thin not just on sat n sun, always brush afta eatin instead of be4 xcpt u ar ready to go b4 n afta

Bro, u ar wrong. brushin afta eatin can erode ur enamel nd destroy ur tooth surface. I once tot lyk u do until I knew beta
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by fulanigirl(f): 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2013
ronalmagic10:

contrary to wat u tink, its beta 2 brush ur teeth b4 eating breakfast. take note...dont say u were nt told ooh

Wow so what school of dentistry did you graduate from? cheesy
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by fulanigirl(f): 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2013
Enegod: yeah, slowly... cheesy

Phew, all done grin
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2013
ronalmagic10:

Your school Na wa...... sad
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 24, 2013
You didn't add eating like a horse?
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by 190theclown: 9:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
this thing must reach Front page

rwanda airlines book me down here grin
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by Nonsoross(m): 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2013
ganase2:

10. Shouting on top of their voices to greet a friend across the road...
html
lmao! These got me crying
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2013
Lol the first one is hilarious..the rest is just gross. Disgusting ppl do disgusting things i'm sure its not just a nigerian/female thing tho.
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by davida222(m): 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
Nigerian girls are just too nasty.
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by Enegod(m): 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2013
fulanigirl:

Phew, all done grin
hope u are kool now
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by fulanigirl(f): 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
Enegod: hope u are kool now

Couldn't be better
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by dmcdad: 10:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
Wahala dey ooooo. Lol
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by Adamskuty(m): 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2013
fulanigirl:

Couldn't be better
do u recieve pm's?
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by tellwisdom: 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2013
You are a folish boi...98.01% of them have shh!t yansh angry
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by prettyjo(f): 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2013
Any special gift for being d first to comment or your thread making it to front page...#just wondering#
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by 190theclown: 10:53pm On Aug 24, 2013
davida222: [size=28pt]Nigerian girls are just too nasty[/size].

see me laffin here oh!! grin grin grin grin
Re: 12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Babes by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2013
iterator24: I'm leaving this country angry ..this is just too disturbing
I swear.
The OP nack am for nail head.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies:: Drop The Qualities You Want From A Man!! / Side Effects Of Skin Bleaching / She Said ''push Harder'' As The Three Guys Were Doing It One At A Time (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.