Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service - Properties (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service (198929 Views)

PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) / Steel Security Doors,armored Doors,turkey Doors,wooden Door,kitchen &toilet Door / Enjoy good discount on Aluminium Windows,Stainless Steel Handrails works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
wink

1 Like

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Roserbert(m): 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2014
Oga Muyesky, thank you for the advice, as I told you ealier, I was looking for Nigerian Wires and Cables (NWC) product in the market but we couldn't find, though my Engineer insisted we should by Coleman, also made in Nigeria as I was told, + I used to see there office along Lagos/Ibadan express way. Though we saw Nigerchin, the guy said he didn't want that even though its thesame price with the Coleman. After we stood up to make a leave, an advanced man (also there to buy stuffs) and seems to have knowledge about electrical works called me and adviced I should go for that my guy advised. He also asked the guy series of questions about what wire guage he intend using for different sections of the house, and after hearing the guy's response, he even cpmmended the guy and assured me the guy is doing an exellent work.

All the Engineers or generalky put, Electricians, that entered the shop, the guy would call and asked them if I can get NWC and the response is always, "where e dey?" And they all advice we go for Coleman which is also a pure copper (Not galvanised). I'll see if I can get a magnet to site tomorrow to test if it will stick, lol. That's what I just leard today. If its magnetic, its a fake....
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
Roserbert: Oga Muyesky, thank you for the advice, as I told you ealier, I was looking for Nigerian Wires and Cables (NWC) product in the market but we couldn't find, though my Engineer insisted we should by Coleman, also made in Nigeria as I was told, + I used to see there office along Lagos/Ibadan express way. Though we saw Nigerchin, the guy said he didn't want that even though its thesame price with the Coleman. After we stood up to make a leave, an advanced man (also there to buy stuffs) and seems to have knowledge about electrical works called me and adviced I should go for that my guy advised. He also asked the guy series of questions about what wire guage he intend using for different sections of the house, and after hearing the guy's response, he even cpmmended the guy and assured me the guy is doing an exellent work.

All the Engineers or generalky put, Electricians, that entered the shop, the guy would call and asked them if I can get NWC and the response is always, "where e dey?" And they all advice we go for Coleman which is also a pure copper (Not galvanised). I'll see if I can get a magnet to site tomorrow to test if it will stick, lol. That's what I just leard today. If its magnetic, its a fake....

The pleasure is all mine sir
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
A nairalander ordered 8 units of steel doors ready for delivery smiley

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
More

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by oldenglish: 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
Muyesky: A nairalander ordered 8 units of steel doors ready for delivery smiley
pls what is the size of this door and price.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2014
oldenglish: pls what is the size of this door and price.

4ft @ N80k
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by oldenglish: 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2014
Muyesky:

4ft @ N80k
Last?
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 8:05am On Jul 26, 2014
smiley

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
wink

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by bebe2(f): 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
Oga

Pls o, we need ten internal doors and two external doors.

Pls i need to see sample and prices.

The site is opic agbara.

Its urgent.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
bebe2: Oga

Pls o, we need ten internal doors and two external doors.

Pls i need to see sample and prices.

The site is opic agbara.

Its urgent.

Please, drop your mail address here or or send an SMS and I will definitely send you the samples madam. Thank you.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by bebe2(f): 8:26am On Aug 04, 2014
Muyesky:

Please, drop your mail address here or or send an SMS and I will definitely send you the samples madam. Thank you.

bless_alfred@yahoo.com

Tnk u
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by saintgbemmy: 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
muyesky, kindly inbox me ur phone no on japhsim@gmail.com
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 4:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
saintgbemmy: muyesky, kindly inbox me ur phone no on japhsim@gmail.com

Mail sent
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 8:05am On Aug 07, 2014
more ordered steel doors ready for delivery smiley

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
A nairalander ordered burglary embedded window heading to Ikorodu already completed. smiley

1 Like

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
Another set or ordered burglary embedded casement ready and being delivered to a nairalander in Ondo state cool

1 Like

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ikorodu ordered burglary embedded casement windows delivered and installation begins. cool

1 Like

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
wink

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
smiley

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
before installations

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
After 8 hours of installing....
... cool

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2014
wink

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2014
More nairalander ordered steel doors ready for delivery cool

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2014
smiley

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by mufutau55(m): 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2014
That is what I called secured lovely steel doors. Very nicely done.

I believe that is a 4ft door, right? If so, can it be made that it's just one piece not two pieces like above in 3ft on one side and 1ft the other side.
Thank you.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2014
mufutau55: That is what I called secured lovely steel doors. Very nicely done.

I believe that is a 4ft door, right? If so, can it be made that it's just one piece not two pieces like above in 3ft on one side and 1ft the other side.
Thank you.

Hajji Mufutau

It is a 4ft door sir and yes, can be made into one piece as you have requested. smiley
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by mufutau55(m): 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
Muyesky:

It is a 4ft door sir and yes, can be made into one piece as you have requested. smiley

Lovely door. We shall be in touch. Thank you.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 3:47pm On Aug 13, 2014
mufutau55:

Lovely door. We shall be in touch. Thank you.

Hajji Mufutau

Okay sir
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Kuzeydoor: 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hello Guys, This is Goksel from Kuzey Steel door in Turkey. I would like to introduce my doors. Check it on www.kuzeydoor.com
Muyesky: wink
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by obawale(m): 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
Good evening, Just want to find out if you can supply the burglary embeded window to a Nairalander in Abuja

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (62) (Reply)

Modern Interior Painting {professional Ideas} Pictures. / Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State / Calculating The Numbers Of Blocks You Need For Your Fence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.