Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service - Properties (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service (198925 Views)

PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) / Steel Security Doors,armored Doors,turkey Doors,wooden Door,kitchen &toilet Door / Enjoy good discount on Aluminium Windows,Stainless Steel Handrails works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 3:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
A nairalander ordered steel doors for Port Harcourt ready to be delivered. cool

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 7:51am On Feb 28, 2017
A nairalander ordered burglary embedded Tower casement windows and sliding door at Lusada, Ogun state cool

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 7:53am On Feb 28, 2017
w

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 7:54am On Feb 28, 2017
T

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 7:56am On Feb 28, 2017
G

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 7:57am On Feb 28, 2017
After.......... smiley

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 7:58am On Feb 28, 2017
Fd

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by marylandcakes: 10:52am On Feb 28, 2017
@Myesky I think I have been more than patient with you, I never wanted to bring this out on this forum but you have given me no choice. You took on the contract to supply galvanised protectors to my site in November 2016, The agreement was 50% down payment, 25% on delivery and balance of 25% once everything has been installed and okay.
You hadn't even completed the first part of the bargain when you started asking for more money to which I refused saying we should stick to what we agreed. You delayed my project and only brought some of the stuff to site about two weeks ago. You brought substandard materials to site and my Uncle who is managing my project ask you to return them. You promised to rectify and during this process my uncle caught you trying to sneak in the substandard metal and you had to remove it.
Despite the fact that you didn't deliver all the goods you were still paid the 25% , you have now been paid 75% of the money.

You were supposed to have delivered these goods before the plasterers finished their jobs early December. The plastering job finished and I had to call them back to site and pay extra but now because of your inability to deliver all the goods as agreed they are getting frustrated and have threatened to abandon the job.

I have also had to increase my original fees for my Alluminium man because of your delay the products have increased in the market. I don't really want to get into a slanging match with you and please stop giving pathetic excuses like school fees and all sorts. I will give you till the end of this week if you don't deliver you can forget your balance I will use that to hire someone else to get the job done.

You create such a professional image on here but you are not based on my dealings with you I am very disappointed in you and will not be touching you with a badge pole ever again.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
marylandcakes:
@Myesky I think I have been more than patient with you, I never wanted to bring this out on this forum but you have given me no choice. You took on the contract to supply galvanised protectors to my site in November 2016, The agreement was 50% down payment, 25% on delivery and balance of 25% once everything has been installed and okay.
You hadn't even completed the first part of the bargain when you started asking for more money to which I refused saying we should stick to what we agreed. You delayed my project and only brought some of the stuff to site about two weeks ago. You brought substandard materials to site and my Uncle who is managing my project ask you to return them. You promised to rectify and during this process my uncle caught you trying to sneak in the substandard metal and you had to remove it.
Despite the fact that you didn't deliver all the goods you were still paid the 25% , you have now been paid 75% of the money.

You were supposed to have delivered these goods before the plasterers finished their jobs early December. The plastering job finished and I had to call them back to site and pay extra but now because of your inability to deliver all the goods as agreed they are getting frustrated and have threatened to abandon the job.

I have also had to increase my original fees for my Alluminium man because of your delay the products have increased in the market. I don't really want to get into a slanging match with you and please stop giving pathetic excuses like school fees and all sorts. I will give you till the end of this week if you don't deliver you can forget your balance I will use that to hire someone else to get the job done.

You create such a professional image on here but you are not based on my dealings with you I am very disappointed in you and will not be touching you with a badge pole ever again.

Your job has already been delivered to site. The delay we had was as a result of the had with your man here in Nigeria. He gave me 50% of the money agreed on with the agreement to give me 25% when I am almost done ( for proof to this claim please have him forward you a copy of the signed agreement with him and feel free to upload it on line for others to see, then I can accept any blame)
I begged him around December to give me even 20% of the 50% remaining only for him to insist I have to deliver to site completely before he can give me anything.
The fact that I work on line does not Mae me a magician or a super rich fabricator that can easily come up with 50% of the money for the job required. I made him understand this too still he will not respond. I believe I stated this fully to you by then.
Eventually, I was able to arrange money to complete the job and delivered to site after which I was now given the hailfof the balance in batches even though I had to now reconstruct all the burglaries on your site all over again as plastering had already been completed. I did all this without complaining and even went ahead to bring my spraying machine to your site( something I don't do) all to make this job go on.
I am also very sure you know that as at the time you bringing this up here, the burglaries had since been completed and installed by your mason since last week.
Your man called me there may be one of them that needs some adjustment of which we already have an appointment to meet tomorrow at your site wit my men to see to.
I am however surprised to read this here as I have Inno way robbed you or stolen from you, your job has been delivered and installed, I have been called to come correct one or two of them and will be there, there is still a balance of 25% to be given to me.
Please let the honoable house tell me my offence here and why such need for my nameto be slandered by this write up.
N,B: please can you confirm if these items are still in my shop or has been installed in your property already as I am wondering the definition of delay here.
I am also insisting for the agreement I signed with him to be uploaded here for avoidance of doubt.

1 Like

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by marylandcakes: 3:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
Muyesky:

Your job has already been delivered to site. The delay we had was as a result of the had with your man here in Nigeria. He gave me 50% of the money agreed on with the agreement to give me 25% when I am almost done ( for proof to this claim please have him forward you a copy of the signed agreement with him and feel free to upload it on line for others to see, then I can accept any blame)
I begged him around December to give me even 20% of the 50% remaining only for him to insist I have to deliver to site completely before he can give me anything.
The fact that I work on line does not Mae me a magician or a super rich fabricator that can easily come up with 50% of the money for the job required. I made him understand this too still he will not respond. I believe I stated this fully to you by then.
Eventually, I was able to arrange money to complete the job and delivered to site after which I was now given the hailfof the balance in batches even though I had to now reconstruct all the burglaries on your site all over again as plastering had already been completed. I did all this without complaining and even went ahead to bring my spraying machine to your site( something I don't do) all to make this job go on.
I am also very sure you know that as at the time you bringing this up here, the burglaries had since been completed and installed by your mason since last week.
Your man called me there may be one of them that needs some adjustment of which we already have an appointment to meet tomorrow at your site wit my men to see to.
I am however surprised to read this here as I have Inno way robbed you or stolen from you, your job has been delivered and installed, I have been called to come correct one or two of them and will be there, there is still a balance of 25% to be given to me.
Please let the honoable house tell me my offence here and why such need for my nameto be slandered by this write up.
N,B: please can you confirm if these items are still in my shop or has been installed in your property already as I am wondering the definition of delay here.
I am also insisting for the agreement I signed with him to be uploaded here for avoidance of doubt.

If you didn't agree with the agreement at the beginning you should have said something then don't collect money then come and be complaining after. You are not the only contractor that was employed on site. In fact you have delayed this project as you were supposed to have finished delivering in December.

Don't come here pretending to be the offended because I did warn you even in December that I would write a review of my dealings with you online if you do not clean up your act. Are you saying that you are entitled to your balance when you haven't finished your part of the deal?

You tried to pass off ordinary metal instead of galvanised True or False? Even after that you still tried to incorporate the bad metal with the good ones. You have frustrated both myself and my uncle with your antics.

All I want from you now is to finish up properly and then you will get your money and you get out of our lives for good. Do you think that you can manage that?
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2017
marylandcakes:

If you didn't agree with the agreement at the beginning you should have said something then don't collect money then come and be complaining after. You are not the only contractor that was employed on site. In fact you have delayed this project as you were supposed to have finished delivering in December.

Don't come here pretending to be the offended because I did warn you even in December that I would write a review of my dealings with you online if you do not clean up your act. Are you saying that you are entitled to your balance when you haven't finished your part of the deal?

You tried to pass off ordinary metal instead of galvanised True or False? Even after that you still tried to incorporate the bad metal with the good ones. You have frustrated both myself and my uncle with your antics.

All I want from you now is to finish up properly and then you will get your money and you get out of our lives for good. Do you think that you can manage that?

All I used for you was galvanized steel and square rod and they are still there for you to confirm. Still pointing it out here that the only delay we had here is money. Like I said, your work was delivered and duly installed by your mason. Even discussed with your man, will be on site tomorrow so that any issues whatsoever will be trashed. Maybe one or two observation noted by him, they will be addressed tomorrow. But I didn't rob or cheat you and this is not my style, to argue with clients especially online like this.
Thank you
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by marylandcakes: 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
Muyesky:

All I used for you was galvanized steel and square rod and they are still there for you to confirm. Still pointing it out here that the only delay we had here is money. Like I said, your work was delivered and duly installed by your mason. Even discussed with your man, will be on site tomorrow so that any issues whatsoever will be trashed. Maybe one or two observation noted by him, they will be addressed tomorrow. But I didn't rob or cheat you and this is not my style, to argue with clients especially online like this.
Thank you

I can confirm that money never delayed the project from my end. You told my Uncle that you used the 50% to pay your children 's school fees when you were asking for more money after receiving 50%. When I confronted you and told you that that was very unprofessional you then denied and said you will deliver the items to site.

I had just communicated with my uncle regarding the so called agreement you said you signed. My Uncle has confirmed that the agreement of the payments to which you agreed was 50%, 25% and 25% and this was made orally. The piece of paper you signed according to my Uncle is to state that you received 50% of the money 598k.

I've known my Uncle all my life, he is very trust worthy he has no reason to lie . It is out of character for him. He is going to send me that piece of paper so I can upload here.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
marylandcakes:

I can confirm that money never delayed the project from my end. You told my Uncle that you used the 50% to pay your children 's school fees when you were asking for more money after receiving 50%. When I confronted you and told you that that was very unprofessional you then denied and said you will deliver the items to site.

I had just communicated with my uncle regarding the so called agreement you said you signed. My Uncle has confirmed that the agreement of the payments to which you agreed was 50%, 25% and 25% and this was made orally. The piece of paper you signed according to my Uncle is to state that you received 50% of the money 598k.

I've known my Uncle all my life, he is very trust worthy he has no reason to lie . It is out of character for him. He is going to send me that piece of paper so I can upload here.

Madam, I have not called anyone a liar here, only said money was the reason for the delay. I asked for 200k out of the 500k+ remaining then so I can buy more materials as the prices were on the increase around December. My apologies if this is going south. I am in no way tailored to argue with my customers like this. For this to stop, I accept whatever blame you have accrued to me and also here telling you everything will be sorted out tomorrow. For avoidance of doubt, I was still on your site on Saturday. So please can we stop this already as it means me being rude to my clients. Everything will be resolved tomorrow. Not asking for rights or wrongs again, i just want to finish it up.
So please accept my apologies here......please
Plus can this stop please? You did me a favour by giving me the job and i sincerely appreciate it.
Thank you madam. smiley
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by 3strikes: 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.........madam no love your work ethics..........................................if i were you, I will Make peace with madam and make amends.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by back2sender: 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2017
*observing *
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2017
3strikes:
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.........madam no love your work ethics..........................................if i were you, I will Make peace with madam and make amends.

Thank you sir. Already did smiley
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by amanikondo: 5:49am On Mar 03, 2017
Some folks got no chills. Most artisans will disappoint but you have to be patient to manage the situation. If i bring anyone's issue here, that person deserves to be shot. Muyesky is a good guy.
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 6:55am On Mar 03, 2017
amanikondo:
Some folks got no chills. Most artisans will disappoint but you have to be patient to manage the situation. If i bring anyone's issue here, that person deserves to be shot. Muyesky is a good guy.

Many thanks sir. The minor adjustments/corrections required on the job were done and completed the very next day after this issue just like I had promised. I am however waiting for madam's confirmation to that effect here smiley. Like I earlier wrote, I don't like having issues with my ogas dem. Its not easy to path with money to someone you have not met. All we require is a little understanding. I really do appreciate her patronage and won't mess with that. Thank you madam, I am highly honored to have worked for you smiley

2 Likes

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by NL1960: 8:39am On Mar 03, 2017
Muyesky:

Many thanks sir. The minor adjustments/corrections required on the job were done and completed the very next day after this issue just like I had promised. I am however waiting for madam's confirmation to that effect here smiley. Like I earlier wrote, I don't like having issues with my ogas dem. Its not easy to path with money to someone you have not met. All we require is a little understanding. I really do appreciate her patronage and won't mess with that. Thank you madam, I am highly honored to have worked for you smiley

@Muyesky. Good one.

@marylandcakes. Madam, this your house over fine o and you never even paint am self. Make you no forget to call us o when you wan open am. Na non-alcoholic Hennessy i dey take. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by marylandcakes: 8:20am On Mar 04, 2017
NL1960:

@Muyesky. Good one.

@marylandcakes. Madam, this your house over fine o and you never even paint am self. Make you no forget to call us o when you wan open am. Na non-alcoholic Hennessy i dey take. cheesy

@ NL1960 thanks for your comments. No problem.

@ Muyesky completed the job the following day as promised according to my Uncle.

1 Like

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 5:43pm On Mar 04, 2017
A nairalander ordered burglary embedded steel doors ready for delivery to Lusada, Ogun state. cool

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
smiley

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
smiley wink

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by sako28: 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
Muyesky:
A nairalander ordered steel doors for Port Harcourt ready to be delivered. cool
Oga,

how much is this steel door, for 4ft and 3ft.

Thank you
Segun
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 1:55am On Mar 05, 2017
sako28:

Oga,

how much is this steel door, for 4ft and 3ft.

Thank you
Segun

Please, contact me privately via my phone number and let's talk. Thank you sir
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by folmus: 8:44am On Mar 21, 2017
I think it's better to let us have an idea of the prices. That doesn't mean it's the final price. Give us tentative prices. It doesn't stop us from contacting you privately.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by rabcnesbit: 7:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
Muyesky:
A nairalander ordered burglary embedded casement windows and block glass in Obada, Abeokuta, Ogun state. smiley

Mr Muyesk, would you be able to give an estimate for aluminum casement window with burglary bar and fly screen. Sizes below. Thank you

1800 (L) x 1200 (H)
1500 (L) x 1200 (H)
1200 (L) x 500 (H)
1500 (L) x 1100 (H)
900 (L) x 500 (H) - projecting window for toilet
600 (L) x 500 (H) - projecting window for store
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 1:59am On Mar 23, 2017
rabcnesbit:

Mr Muyesk, would you be able to give an estimate for aluminum casement window with burglary bar and fly screen. Sizes below. Thank you

1800 (L) x 1200 (H)
1500 (L) x 1200 (H)
1200 (L) x 500 (H)
1500 (L) x 1100 (H)
900 (L) x 500 (H) - projecting window for toilet
600 (L) x 500 (H) - projecting window for store

Please forward the quotation to: muyesky101@gmail.com. You may also drop your email and I will definitely reach out.
Quantity and site location also important.

Thank you sir
Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 7:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
A nairalander ordered tank stand in Badore/Aja, Lagos.

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 7:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
smiley

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
The construction journey of a nairalander ordered gates( sliding and swing types) for Lusada, Ogun state smiley

Re: Security/armored Doors, Burglary Proofs & Aluminium Windows @ Ur Service by Muyesky(m): 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (62) (Reply)

Modern Interior Painting {professional Ideas} Pictures. / Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State / Calculating The Numbers Of Blocks You Need For Your Fence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.