Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Wld U Opt 4 Painless Epidural Delivery Or Normal Painful Delivery? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wld U Opt 4 Painless Epidural Delivery Or Normal Painful Delivery? (1302 Views)

Mums: Would You Consider An Epidural? / Wld U Opt 4 Painless Epidural Delivery Or Normal Painful Delivery? / Hospitals That Render Epidural Service In Lagos Island Axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Wld U Opt 4 Painless Epidural Delivery Or Normal Painful Delivery? by Honiepie24: 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2013
Hi peepz i beliv this isnt a strange question,it pops up very often.conception is no doubt a wonderful experience,not counting the highs and lows of the days,weeks nd mnths b4 the due date.its obvious a most mums/mums to be experience mixed feelings and anxiety as many dnt knw wat to expect behind labour room closed doors.we ve heard lots of scary stories of extreme excrutiating pain,long hours of labour,minnor to major cuts and sometimes possible death during labour/child birth.belive me i shiver each time i remember its a path every lady must or rather prays to toll sometime in ones life.Now theres an option,a technology and science backed procedure,which claims yu cud hv yur baby naturally,awake and conscious without an atom of pain.its called epidural child birth(procedure)in this procedure you are given an anaesthetic injection somewhere in the spine and your lower body(abdomen included)goes numb,you remain awake nd conscious but without pain while the doctors manipulate the delivery normally through the birth canal.This procedure isnt new as many couples within and outside the country have successfully had their babies through this procedure.The question is would you prefer the natural painful child delivery or the epidural completely painless delivery for yourself or a loved one.Thank you,lets interract,exchange opinion and learn.
Re: Wld U Opt 4 Painless Epidural Delivery Or Normal Painful Delivery? by Caracta(f): 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2013
Normal painful delivery. Lemme feel what my mother felt and experience the power and strength of womanhood. tongue grin grin

On a more serious note, what about the "after-effects" of this epidural procedure? Sounds tempting though cheesy
Re: Wld U Opt 4 Painless Epidural Delivery Or Normal Painful Delivery? by Honiepie24: 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
@ caracta i lik ur darin spirit bt do u hv d slightest idea of wat it might be lik?its pretty obvious alot of peepz hv bn tollin dat line,but i dnt personally fink its a pain wat endurin wen yu got easier ways.am so sorry i dnt knw hw i created dis thread twice,the second of it has a lady who has xperienced epidural and swears its a very sweet xperience,she nd baby are perfect.pls can u find ur way nd join us there?tnx 4 contributin,hopin to see u there.cheerz
Re: Wld U Opt 4 Painless Epidural Delivery Or Normal Painful Delivery? by dominique(f): 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2013

(1)

The Benefits Of Medical Equipment Leasing Over Loans / "The Most Unimaginable Tragedy": Mum Dies Moments After Giving Birth To Quadrupl / Top 10 Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Damage. Prevention And Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.