Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-WS! Armed Robber Burnt Alive In Onitsha Anambra State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-WS! Armed Robber Burnt Alive In Onitsha Anambra State (1059 Views)

Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State / Suspected Suicide Bomber Burnt Alive By Mob In Gombe (PIC) / Four Armed Robbers Caught And Burnt Alive In Mushin, Lagos (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-WS! Armed Robber Burnt Alive In Onitsha Anambra State by chiomaeva: 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2013
Close to the location of a baby found dumped in Onitsha on Friday was the badly burnt body of a young man in his late 20s who had boarded a luxury bus going to Lagos with a view to robbing other passengers on the way but luck ran against him as he was searched and a locally made pistol found on him.

The incident according eyewitness accounts occurred at 9pm on Thursday when the suspect dressed in a black suit boarded the luxury bus with other passengers. But when the driver wanted to move, he asked that a search on passengers be conducted and it was during the search that a locally made pistol fell off from the suspect’s pocket. As a result, he was lynched and burnt by irate youths.

Confirming the incident, the Onitsha Police Area Commander, Mr. Benjamin Wordu said the policemen discovered the burnt body of the suspect at the Upper Iweka, adding that he was a victim of jungle justice. Wordu urged residents of the commercial city to go about their normal businesses on the ground that the situation has been brought under control and investigations were ongoing. - See more at: http://houseretailnews..com/2013/08/b-r-e-k-i-n-g-n-e-ws-armed-robber-burnt.html#sthash.CMlm9VmU.dpuf
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-WS! Armed Robber Burnt Alive In Onitsha Anambra State by mjay(m): 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2013
Good riddance to bad rubbish
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-WS! Armed Robber Burnt Alive In Onitsha Anambra State by thunderclap(m): 8:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
Jungle justices (JJ)
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-WS! Armed Robber Burnt Alive In Onitsha Anambra State by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2013
This thing is becoming serious, i was coming from Abuja to Benin the other day with 2 other of my friends and this guy sitting close to me was dipping his hands in my bag in front of me thinking that i was asleep because i had my headphone on, and my head was facing down for about 30minutes, so he thought i was asleep and was dipping his hands on my bag...i actually allowed him get hold of the wallet so that it will be very clear to others what he was doing, after which i gave him a hot slap and he was like, what did i do...i quietly asked him for my wallet, and he gently gave it to me, immediately my friend at the back gave him another hot slap, and that was how the driver stopped and we left this idio.t at Lokoja after many serious beating.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-WS! Armed Robber Burnt Alive In Onitsha Anambra State by Burger01(m): 8:57pm On Aug 24, 2013
Jungle Justice, huh! What if the guy had the gun on him for protection? How would a lone robber rob a fully loaded luxurious bus? No to Jungle Justice...

sad
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-WS! Armed Robber Burnt Alive In Onitsha Anambra State by mascot87(m): 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2013
eddiebruk: This thing is becoming serious, i was coming from Abuja to Benin the other day with 2 other of my friends and this guy sitting close to me was dipping his hands in my bag in front of me thinking that i was asleep because i had my headphone on, and my head was facing down for about 30minutes, so he thought i was asleep and was dipping his hands on my bag...i actually allowed him get hold of the wallet so that it will be very clear to others what he was doing, after which i gave him a hot slap and he was like, what did i do...i quietly asked him for my wallet, and he gently gave it to me, immediately my friend at the back gave him another hot slap, and that was how the driver stopped and we left this idio.t at Lokoja after many serious beating.
why u guys come take style get my character?I for give the Ediota thunder strike with the back of my hand angry
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-WS! Armed Robber Burnt Alive In Onitsha Anambra State by dapyd1(m): 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2013
I don't support jungle justice no matter the crime!
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G N-E-WS! Armed Robber Burnt Alive In Onitsha Anambra State by delishpot: 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2013
Chei, i remember how robbers like this rapped my 4months pregnant friend. She was returning back from visiting her sick husband. She lost that baby. She said two guys in the bus brought out guns and ordered the driver to divert the bus where the others were waiting in the bush they lined up the women and rapped them all without protection. Chei the pain she went through only God will heal.

(1) (Reply)

Which Ethnic Group In Nigeria Is Prone To Violence/anger/rage / A Nairalander Robbery Experience / Mr. A.a Anigboro Stop Harassing Female Students In Abraka. Leave Our Girls Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.