Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,846 members, 7,798,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator (2316 Views)

Attention Seun. / Attention Seun: Delete Every Stolen Id / Account, Don't Tarnish Nl! / HELP! Afam4ever Has Killed Me. Time To Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 24, 2013
ATTENTION:

Afam4ever has lost moral ground to be a moderator in politics section. Afam4ever declared himself to be a staunch supporter of Jonathan. There is no moral authority for a judge to preside over a case where he/she has interest in what the outcome of the case should be. There is no point letting Afam continue to lead as a moderator because there have been complaints about his actions against some members who have different opinions of Ibos and Jonathan administration. There have been several complaints against Afam4ever on this forum when it comes to adjudicating ban/penalty against members who have negative opinion of Jonathan. There is nothing wrong supporting Jonathan. It is his choice. Declaring himself as Jonathan supporter has breached the trust to be an impartial moderator.

There is no maral authority to let Afam continue moderating this section. We can now know where his allegiance is.

Below is the topic Afa4ever opened today:

https://www.nairaland.com/1410615/vote-jonathan-2015-what

10 Likes

Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by pullyacap: 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2013
I support this motion! It is trite law that you can't be a judge in your own case! Those who don't share his opinion about GEJ would ultimately become endangered species. Let him be eased off of the moderator duty so that he can fully kick start his campaign duty for Goodluck Jonathan.......

3 Likes

Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by FreeGlobe(f): 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2013
If you go by that logic then the nairaland super mods and admin who are staunch supporters and propagandist of APC should resign too.

4 Likes

Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by DrexelMars(f): 9:47pm On Aug 24, 2013
How can someone as bigoted and bias as afam4eva be allowed to continue moderating this section?

https://www.nairaland.com/1410615/vote-jonathan-2015-what

Just read above to understand my position.

The religious folks rejected Maclantunji and Seun removed him, so here am starting a thread to demand for the removal of Afam4eva as moderator. I don't feel secure anymore knowing that a PDP paid agent is having access to my email and other sensitive data on nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/1392360/seun-only-listens-numbers-sign

https://www.nairaland.com/1029014/maclatunji-stopped-too-much/1

Here is what the religious folks did to get rid of Maclantunji from their section.

https://www.nairaland.com/1392228/seun-caves-again-terrorists/2

Finally, Seun took out Maclantunji from that section.

[size=20] AFAM4EVER MUST Go!! [/size]

7 Likes

Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2013
Is Afam an Inec official? Why should he have 2 go
Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by DrexelMars(f): 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2013
AFAM4EVER is a bigot and must be removed from this section.

2 Likes

Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2013
How come all the peeps pushing for his ouster are yorubas and APC e-warriors

2 Likes

Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by DrexelMars(f): 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2013
chukwudi44: How come all the peeps pushing for his ouster are yorubas and APC e-warriors

. . .And how comes those protecting him are ibos and PDP paid agents? He must GO!!!

8 Likes

Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by Clerverly: 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2013
Afam can never come out of this scandal unscathed or I will quit Nairaland. Afam Must Go!!! Enough is Enough.

3 Likes

Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 24, 2013
Drexel Mars:

. . .And how comes those protecting him are ibos and PDP paid agents? He must GO!!!

Chase him out let us see
Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by Clerverly: 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2013
Drexel Mars:

I am Igbo but I must call a spade, a spade. Afam Must Go

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2013
Clerverly: Afam can never come out of this scandal unscathed or I will quit Nairaland. Afam Must Go!!! Enough is Enough.
Go to hell.You will not be missed
Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 24, 2013
Clerverly: Afam can never come out of this scandal unscathed or I will quit Nairaland. Afam Must Go!!! Enough is Enough.
Go to hell.You will not be missed.The site will be better with been less of one bigot
Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by DrexelMars(f): 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2013

Enough of this nonsense. AFAM must GO!!
Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by Asoozy: 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2013
Yet seun is looking at you all; laughing his head off and popping corn.

Seun will never remove afam. Afam paid handsomely for that role.

Gba believing!
Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2013
APC e-warriors think they can run this site by intimidation.So much for the progressives.I wonder if Afam is now an Inec official that he should be impartial on the presidential race.

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
Op, going by your logic, Nairaland politics section is all about GEJ and others. That's myopic in my opinion. That an elated citizen of Nigeria is being grateful to the president for making it come to reality that people from his place can pay Mungo Park's people a return visit without necessarily coming to Lagos is not worth opening a thread for?

What happens to other renowned APC card carrying member moderators? Did you read the place he said he voted for Buhari during 2011 election? Is it news to you that almost all Igbos (whether moderating in Nairaland or working at ministry of western affairs Alausa) will vote for GEJ if he decides to contest come 2015.

Finally your case lacks logic because GEJ is yet to become a candidate(not even an official aspirant) of any political party for 2015 elections.

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by RedMullet: 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2013
Afam should be ashamed of himself .....
Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 24, 2013
Afam4ever must go! You can't be a judge in your own case or case you have interest. He must recuse himself from moderating.
Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by Dopestfiend: 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2013
Afam must go. That bigot has been banning all the anti gej and anti igbo for lengthy month. Now he has expose his fvcking bias for the world to see. Toss that piece of rag in the dustbin seun or we gonna give you a fight that will make the religion section fight look like a child's play. Afam must go like ghana that has gone.
Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2013
Seun Osewa will not be at the level he is today if he is as bigoted as 90 percent nairalanders appear to be. He knows that a touch to Afam is a touch to my people. He has a good business sense.
Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by Clerverly: 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2013
FreeGlobe: If you go by that logic then the nairaland super mods and admin who are staunch supporters and propagandist of APC should resign too.

Nobody takes you serious again on Nairaland, go to Soludo's thread and give him THAT THING. Cagedglobe angry

3 Likes

Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2013
payless: Afam4ever must go! You can't be a judge in your own case or case you have interest. He must recuse himself from moderating.

Bros the way you are shouting I just hope you don't commit suicide cos Afam is not going to anywhere.
Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by DrexelMars(f): 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2013
Dopestfiend: Afam must go. That bigot has been banning all the anti gej and anti igbo for lengthy month. Now he has expose his fvcking bias for the world to see. Toss that piece of rag in the dustbin seun or we gonna give you a fight that will make the religion section fight look like a child's play. Afam must go like ghana that has gone.

Let everybody start a thread demanding the removal of this bigot and paid PDP agent.
Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2013
I think afam hasn't done wrong, so long as he does not move the thread to the front page
Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2013
Drexel Mars:

Let everybody start a thread demanding the removal of this bigot and paid PDP agent.

So who and who is everybodi!!! You tink everyone here is an APC e-tout
Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by funnyx(m): 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2013
Afam's position is no longer tenable so he should go!

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 24, 2013
Double post
Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by DrexelMars(f): 10:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
funnyx: Afam's position is no longer tenable so he should go!
With exception of few PDP paid agents cheering their comrade, why should this annoying paid agent be allowed to continue as a moderator?
Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2013
Insecure cry babies. I'm out of this stupid thread.

Just to make the point that Afam4eva is not responsible for the comatose state of APC
Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by stebell(m): 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2013
Drexel Mars:

guy once yu are done ranting go and remove him let's see.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG!!! You Need To Read The Birthday Message (PHOTO) / A Lawyer Wants To Immigrate To Canada. / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth One Year After Major Surgery To Remove 8kg Of Fibroid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.