Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator (2318 Views)

Attention Seun. / Attention Seun: Delete Every Stolen Id / Account, Don't Tarnish Nl! / HELP! Afam4ever Has Killed Me. Time To Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by DrexelMars(f): 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2013
How can someone as bigoted and bias as afam4eva be allowed to continue moderating this section?

https://www.nairaland.com/1410615/vote-jonathan-2015-what

Just read above to understand my position.

The religious folks rejected Maclantunji and Seun removed him, so here am starting a thread to demand for the removal of Afam4eva as moderator. I don't feel secure anymore knowing that a PDP paid agent is having access to my email and other sensitive data on nairaland.

[size=20] AFAM4EVER MUST Go!! [/size]
Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by samilo88(m): 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2013
Clerverly: Afam can never come out of this scandal unscathed or I will quit Nairaland. Afam Must Go!!! Enough is Enough.
*in OLX voice* QUIT IT..
Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by malele(m): 11:19pm On Aug 24, 2013
Stupid people, why not create trends to remove all the corrupt people in nigerian government.

2 Likes

Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by naturalwaves: 11:26pm On Aug 24, 2013
Apart from being a biased Moderator, I think Afam lacks the depth in all ramifications to be a Moderator. I was wondering who put him there when I first saw him.
Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by Youngzedd(m): 11:27pm On Aug 24, 2013
Seun never try that, don't listen to them.

No moderator should go or else ndi Igbo will deliver state of emergency here in Nairaland.

Anyone not comfortable with Nairaland should park and go.

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by striker9(m): 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2013
malele: Stupid people, why not create trends to remove all the corrupt people in nigerian government.
You are the silly one here.
Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by Akpaife(m): 11:29pm On Aug 24, 2013
funnyx: Afam's position is no longer tenable so he should go!
Mumu members go n remove him let's see

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by striker9(m): 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2013
naturalwaves: Apart from being a biased Moderator, I think Afam lacks the depth in all ramifications to be a Moderator. I was wondering who put him there when I first saw him.
He has proven that beyond reasonable doubt.

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by Pygru: 11:33pm On Aug 24, 2013
Mod!!
Jarus:
Gubernatorial: Fashola (ACN)
Presidency: Buhari (CPC)
https://www.nairaland.com/642325/how-vote-2011#8083165

Super Mod!!!
semid4lyfe: So Ayatollah Bin Buhari supporters still have delusions of victory in the presidential election despite the thumping the CPC got this past Saturday? shocked grin

Wow! It's true dreams die hard sha. You all had better wake up and smell the coffee cos what happened on Saturday is just a tip of the iceberg.

Jonathan will clear the South West, South East, South South and North Central and do well enough in the North East and North West to win on the first ballot.

Obviously all you CPC goons are still in cuckooland. . .Wake up I say grin

Still I wish everyone and Nigeria GOODLUCK

Fresh Air 2011. . .vote Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan for President
https://www.nairaland.com/643644/im-feeling-sorry-buhari#8100849

2 Likes

Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 24, 2013
Afam, am using this medium to appeal to you to unban my brother's moniker "gbanikiti " which you banned till September 25. I guess you must have forgotten. Whether you are a PDP agent or anti igbo, that one no consign me. Unban gbanikiti please!
Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by Pygru: 11:38pm On Aug 24, 2013
Jarus: The same way Jonathan resigned from presidency or did not identify with a political party because he is the president of all Nigerians; the same way Fashola did not identify with ACN because he is the father of all Lagosians, abi? shocked shocked shocked

Anybody that is not intelligent enough to distinguish between personal and official opinions is not fit to be here. Anybody that has to depend on Mod to form political opinion needs to have his educational qualifications -if he has any- questioned.
https://www.nairaland.com/629380/nairaland-moderators-compromised-aisha-should#7968524

3 Likes

Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by abu12: 12:28am On Aug 25, 2013
Let their be freedom of choice

Afam might choose to campaign for Atiku or Fredrick fasheun tomorrow

Their is no law saying he should not comment or support anybody either good or bad here on nairaland

Let him rock

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by Vansnickers: 12:34am On Aug 25, 2013
Why should he be removed? We all have our opinions on who we support and why we support them. Please let's look at issues more objectively.

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by naturalwaves: 12:54am On Aug 25, 2013
Van snickers: Why should he be removed? We all have our opinions on who we support and why we support them. Please let's look at issues more objectively.

There are more than enough reasons why he should be removed aside Political reasons. Go do the findings and see. I don't want to take things personal but that guy is not just it.
Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by tellwisdom: 12:58am On Aug 25, 2013
You cannot remove him because the people who voted him are not complaining.

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by mysticgal(f): 1:17am On Aug 25, 2013
seun incase you need a moderator please am in.but please don't let people coax you into making decisions that favour them,use wisdom bye!!!!!!!! cool
Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by ERF: 1:40am On Aug 25, 2013
Lollzz. . . See people when jobless pass me.
Do yhu think anybody can replace Afam?? That guy av tried no be small for nairaland + a old timer.

He is not my friend oh, neither a foe... Buh i'm a friend to the truth.

Yhur aim of protesting self should incur all of yhu a ban grin Why ? Because this is a thread to support APC indirectly or must it be written as the topic first?

Afam is a correct guy, i just have one thing against him...buh its none of our biznes.

He is perfect for the job , and i would raise eye brows for r231 ....because he had not hidden any post yet cheesy

Please rest yhur heads.
Even Afam4eva no go comment here self, talkless of Seun....

Mke i go check that thread wen una talk say Afam open, dem fit share money oooh... grin grin

See una face, WHy una no open this topic for Politics... Make Sexkillz feast on una .. :\

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by ERF: 1:44am On Aug 25, 2013
mysticgal: seun incase you need a moderator please am in.but please don't let people coax you into making decisions that favour them,use wisdom bye!!!!!!!! cool

Hahahaha. . .MY madam don dey book space.

Don't worry, i 'd let yhu moderate my kitchen...

Don't mind these hungry peepz... Only campaign nai dey make dem shout ^_^

As if Afam4eva would make Jonathan win.. Or ban any of them not supporting him.

Its just that the politics section feels inferior anytime the trophy of controversy is taken from them for a while grin ...IF NOT SEXKILZ , THEN ITS AFAM.... Mtcheeew
Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by Nobody: 2:14am On Aug 25, 2013
Seun Osewa,

What is your thought on this issue? Your silence is deafening to say the least.
Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by ERF: 2:25am On Aug 25, 2013
payless: Seun Osewa,

What is your thought on this issue? Your silence is deafening to say the least.

And this is what a friend always says then in school when yhu ask for something stupid "YOU GO REAL OLDDDD" grin

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by lateef4me(m): 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
Where were you crying babies when Jarus together with some folks here contributed money,effort and publicity to promote the candidacy of Buhari in 2011. ?

Afam ain't going nowhere !
Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by Akpaife(m): 2:19am On Sep 29, 2013
@ OP u r a big fool
Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by mex22: 1:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
payless: ATTENTION:

Afam4ever has lost moral ground to be a moderator in politics section. Afam4ever declared himself to be a staunch supporter of Jonathan. There is no moral authority for a judge to preside over a case where he/she has interest in what the outcome of the case should be. There is no point letting Afam continue to lead as a moderator because there have been complaints about his actions against some members who have different opinions of Ibos and Jonathan administration. There have been several complaints against Afam4ever on this forum when it comes to adjudicating ban/penalty against members who have negative opinion of Jonathan. There is nothing wrong supporting Jonathan. It is his choice. Declaring himself as Jonathan supporter has breached the trust to be an impartial moderator.

There is no maral authority to let Afam continue moderating this section. We can now know where his allegiance is.

Below is the topic Afa4ever opened today:

this guy is sick.criticizing people all the time.u think u are better than others abi.put ur pix here let's we ur ugly face.see u are job less,all u do is surf d site n look for people to insult.stupid ass.
Re: ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator by mex22: 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
payless: ATTENTION:

Afam4ever has lost moral ground to be a moderator in politics section. Afam4ever declared himself to be a staunch supporter of Jonathan. There is no moral authority for a judge to preside over a case where he/she has interest in what the outcome of the case should be. There is no point letting Afam continue to lead as a moderator because there have been complaints about his actions against some members who have different opinions of Ibos and Jonathan administration. There have been several complaints against Afam4ever on this forum when it comes to adjudicating ban/penalty against members who have negative opinion of Jonathan. There is nothing wrong supporting Jonathan. It is his choice. Declaring himself as Jonathan supporter has breached the trust to be an impartial moderator.

There is no maral authority to let Afam continue moderating this section. We can now know where his allegiance is.

Below is the topic Afa4ever opened today:

this guy is sick.criticizing people all the time.u think u are better than others abi.put ur pix here let's we ur ugly face.see u are job less,all u do is surf d site n look for people to insult.stupid ass.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn How To Curse Here: You Will Never Loose An E-war Again After This Tutorial / Agbami Scholarship / King Size Male Enhancement Natural Male Embellishment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.