Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,446 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone (29063 Views)

Meet The Chinese Smartphone With A Whopping 9,000 Mah Battery! / Top 10 Hottest Chinese Smartphone Brands / What Do You Think Of Chinese Smartphone Brands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by imperiouxx(m): 1:47am On Aug 25, 2013
Where can I get this phone? This is the kinda phone for ruggedy nature of works in Nigeria.

Edited for those saying film trick or tricked film.

The shortclip was used to demonstrate the phone's impact test. I guess it was built with the extra transparent bullet proof glass (polycarbonate esters) like those from 3M and Corning®.

Nokia has deployed the use of new Corning Gorilla glass on the Lumia 920 and above. Those screens are hard to crack too but not like this chinko bullet proof screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO6kyWwGN4E

1 Like

Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by Edenitis(m): 3:11am On Aug 25, 2013
Amazing phone. It certainly will soon get here.
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by RichDad1(m): 6:00am On Aug 25, 2013
this one na Iron phone

1 Like

Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by Youngpo413: 6:48am On Aug 25, 2013
This don pass lumia 920,lol

2 Likes

Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by francis247(m): 7:10am On Aug 25, 2013
D guy no serious. He was only petting the phone. Not trying to destroy it.

3 Likes

Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by SuleimanAS(m): 7:41am On Aug 25, 2013
This is RIDICULOUS!!!

1 Like

Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 25, 2013
i need dis phone die...

kai... na dia thin dem dey call original china phone.. no be all dis tenko abi tecno...

1 Like

Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by weazley(m): 9:32am On Aug 25, 2013
francis247: D guy no serious. He was only petting the phone. Not trying to destroy it. Nothing special.
y u nor pet ur phone dat way? MTHC, mtchew

24 Likes

Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by Emekayoung(m): 9:34am On Aug 25, 2013
Which kind fone be dis,anyway i no trust chinese people,e fit be say na juju dem dey use do dis one,na their way sha.
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by bluebarz(m): 9:54am On Aug 25, 2013
Am sure that phone is made of Diamond crested glass and steel body for it to be that hard. Anyway it defies normal phone breakage limits. Thumbs up to the maker.

1 Like

Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by mychelyte(m): 10:10am On Aug 25, 2013
Dis 1 na real juju o
Av not seen dat before,don't even believe it.
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by Kslib(m): 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
If you carry this phone come Naija,in 2days the screen go begin crack cos Naija HARDSHIP no get mate..
If you think am lying,then ask nokia.. Even nokia 3310 a..k..a nokia gbam barely survived the hardship..
Anyway,
All izz well!

6 Likes

Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by gentlechyke(m): 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
pls i don't have enough Mb.Can someone narrate what the video is all about?

1 Like

Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by delors(m): 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
I posted a comment a while that most of those phones and their apps are developed by young guys between 17yo and 29yo. This must be an imagination of a young boy whose phones must have been damaged over and over again, and he suddenly thought about creating a phone that is indistructible. Whta are our own youngs doing? Empty-swagging up and down, everyone wants to sing like wizkid...poverty of imagination and creativity.

20 Likes

Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by BE811APP: 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
China again?

1 Like

Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by mrlaw93(m): 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
film trick....
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by Bond008(m): 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
Kslib: If you carry this phone come Naija,in 2days the screen go begin crack cos Naija HARDSHIP no get mate..
If you think am lying,then ask nokia.. Even nokia 3310 a..k..a nokia gbam barely survived the hardship..
Anyway,
All izz well!
smh. people way dey make am 4 naija get two head?
@topic. nice one.

2 Likes

Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by delors(m): 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
gentlechyke: pls i don't have enough Mb.Can someone narrate what the video is all about?
Jet Li and the Phone thieves part 13. You this guy, na every time you nor dey get MB? Abi na Nitel you dey take browse? undecided

15 Likes

Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2013
Shall we see what you have done? Let us see what you are capable of and you could become 'our' role model.
delors: I posted a comment a while that most of those phones and their apps are developed by young guys between 17yo and 29yo. This must be an imagination of a young boy whose phones must have been damaged over and over again, and he suddenly thought about creating a phone that is indistructible. Whta are our own youngs doing? Empty-swagging up and down, everyone wants to sing like wizkid...poverty of imagination and creativity.

5 Likes

Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by delors(m): 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
mrlaw93: film trick....
Siddon there. The device you dey take browse now, na film trick dem do wey dem make am, sense am to where ver u been buy am...na another film trick dem dey do so...
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by mrlaw93(m): 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
delors: I posted a comment a while that most of those phones and their apps are developed by young guys between 17yo and 29yo. This must be an imagination of a young boy whose phones must have been damaged over and over again, and he suddenly thought about creating a phone that is indistructible. Whta are our own youngs doing? Empty-swagging up and down, everyone wants to sing like wizkid...poverty of imagination and creativity.
you be original mumu who only trying to get peoples attention.. as old as u re Wetin u don build.. Go Alaba or aba u go c guys wey dey vex but no back up..

2 Likes

Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by dryakson(m): 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
Comot let ask the KUDU first.
Pls how much una think this iron go be, sorry phone?

1 Like

Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by delors(m): 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
2s£xy:
Shall we see what you have done? Let us see what you are capable of and you could become 'our' role model.
Go and wait by the river bank...as soon as the crab blinks, you'd see it.

I create part of the processor your device is presently using...

7 Likes

Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by mrlaw93(m): 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
gentlechyke: pls i don't have enough Mb.Can someone narrate what the video is all about?
shut up jare.. u go talk say ur fone no fit watch video for youtube nd stop complaining of little mb
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by Chitexs250(m): 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
imperiouxx: Where can I get this phone? This is the kinda phone for ruggedy nature of works in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO6kyWwGN4E

1 Like

Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by delors(m): 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
mrlaw93: you be original mumu who only trying to get peoples attention.. as old as u re Wetin u don build.. Go Alaba or aba u go c guys wey dey vex but no back up..
Suo! So na insult u carry come? the alaba wey u dey talk, na there u dey work? What else do we have in ALaba that we havent seen? What? Or isnt it the same Alaba at Ojo, wey we been grow? I nor insult o bros, na Sunday we dey.

4 Likes

Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by Goldenheart(m): 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
na like this?
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by mrlaw93(m): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
delors: Siddon there. The device you dey take browse now, na film trick dem do wey dem make am, sense am to where ver u been buy am...na another film trick dem dey do so...
OGA no vex nah

1 Like

Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by delors(m): 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
mrlaw93: OGA no vex nah
My bros, me self dey hail o...u know as e be na? wink

1 Like

Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by Hollamie007: 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
THE ROCK
Re: The Indestructible Chinese Smartphone by JbravoAdodger(m): 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
Now they've made an indestructable phone, later they'll make an indestructable robot that CANT BE DESTROYED... Good luck ppl cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Conversation With MTN Customer Care This Morning / Ojiji: The 1st Indigenous Smartphone In Nigeria / Blackberry Aurora Spec : First Blackberry Phone With Dual SIM Slot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.