Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Seun, Can We Stop Making Tribal Topics Hit The Frontpage. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, Can We Stop Making Tribal Topics Hit The Frontpage. (823 Views)

Nairaland Mods! Please Stop Bombarding Us With DEATH On The Frontpage! / Seun - Can We Have A Science Board? / Seun Can We Have Cbox On Nairaland Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Can We Stop Making Tribal Topics Hit The Frontpage. by Afamdman(m): 4:56am On Aug 25, 2013
My dear friend seun, nairaland represents Nigeria as a whole, people come here to read about us, we all come here to read more about things happening in our country. So please I beg of you, can we stop having topics with, tribal bashing potential on the frontpage. The rate we see the abuse on each other is alarming. Its shameful as a matter of fact. You are the presido of nairaland, I know you don't want to see your citizens at each other's throat or the translation of tribal bashing in nairaland into war in nigeria. The nairaland project is very important because it can cause use to move our country to a better place, or take us down. Please. A concerned nairalander and a Nigerian.
Re: Seun, Can We Stop Making Tribal Topics Hit The Frontpage. by 2legit2qwt: 5:16am On Aug 25, 2013
Afamdman: My dear friend seun, nairaland represents Nigeria as a whole, people come here to read about us, we all come here to read more about things happening in our country. So please I beg of you, can we stop having topics with, tribal bashing potential on the frontpage. The rate we see the abuse on each other is alarming. Its shameful as a matter of fact. You are the presido of nairaland, I know you don't want to see your citizens at each other's throat or the translation of tribal bashing in nairaland into war in nigeria. The nairaland project is very important because it can cause use to move our country to a better place, or take us down. Please. A concerned nairalander and a Nigerian.

I made a thread on this when i started posting more on NL but in the end, nothing changed. I may be wrong but it seems you're new and in case you don't know, Seun benefits from the controversies. The more controversial/bigoted the topics, the more contribution. More contribution means more clicks, hence more money in his pocket. Ultimately, It's all about the dough brother
Re: Seun, Can We Stop Making Tribal Topics Hit The Frontpage. by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 25, 2013
Afamdman: My dear friend seun, nairaland represents Nigeria as a whole, people come here to read about us, we all come here to read more about things happening in our country. So please I beg of you, can we stop having topics with, tribal bashing potential on the frontpage. The rate we see the abuse on each other is alarming. Its shameful as a matter of fact. You are the presido of nairaland, I know you don't want to see your citizens at each other's throat or the translation of tribal bashing in nairaland into war in nigeria. The nairaland project is very important because it can cause use to move our country to a better place, or take us down. Please. A concerned nairalander and a Nigerian.

In as much as you feel for this country, i dont think that is a good idea, this is a discussion forum and so everything that is worth being talked about must be addressed by everyone who has something to say, that way we will be able to know where the problem is coming from, we cant hide our opinion just because we want to cover our dirty altitudes thereby making an issue that is supposed to be traced untraceable, how can one knows what kind of problem he has if he doesn't know where the problem is coming from in the first place, there most surely be critics in every discussion and that is what makes it a National Issue. i rest my case.
Re: Seun, Can We Stop Making Tribal Topics Hit The Frontpage. by Afamdman(m): 7:41am On Aug 25, 2013
I am not new here, far from it. I registered in 2005 so I have seen it all in nairaland. But this tribal thing is shamefule and should not be encouraged. The more it hits the frontpage, the more unbiased minds are coloured into hatred. Nobody will be happy if your mother is abused daily, and you say I should not hold any hatred for the abuser. Nigeria is our motherland, and the more good people say nothing, the more tribalist will keep feeding the ugly thing called hatred. There are no fewer than 100 of these characters on nairaland, why should we keep reading rubbish that comes out of their infested minds. The more their topics hit the frontpage, the more they invest clean nigerian minds. One nigeria. This is not my first campaign on this either. My first one saw the banning of many of them, and it helped clean nairaland for a while, but it seems I'll have to come again.
Re: Seun, Can We Stop Making Tribal Topics Hit The Frontpage. by Afamdman(m): 7:42am On Aug 25, 2013
These tribalist are perverts, and the more you feed them with attention, they more they want, let's cut off the attention and stop their topics hitting frontpage, with time, their topics will be seen by only the perverted 100 tribalist. Also something should be put in place, so new signed users can't post in political section for a probational period of 2months, so if these bigots nairaland Id's get banned they don't easily signup new ones and continue in their perverted ways.
Seun let the history books speak well of you, please do this for our future generations coming.

(1) (Reply)

Today Is 11/12/13..the Last Of It's Series... make A Wish... / US Surveillance Flights Spot Abducted Chibok Girls. / TEN Things Nigerians Never Knew About Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.