Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Dear Nigerians.... - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Dear Nigerians.... (2282 Views)

Dear Nigerians, Please Come In Here / ~~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ / Dear Yorubas, What Happened? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nigerians.... by somalia11: 5:08am On Aug 25, 2013
My time here has been great, and i believe you will be missed as i have come to educate you on so many issues. Good bye.

Somalia sends its regards to the Fufu nation
Re: Dear Nigerians.... by olumidaie(m): 11:06am On Aug 25, 2013
Ki lo n ma se iwo omo oloriburuku, omo ale, alaini-kan-se, oni-da-le-ru Se ki n se pe awon aye se e, abi won ran kan si baba e ni?

Iwo ro pe nitori imu, enu, oju, ara bi ti awon oyinbo tabi awon larubawa, o wa tumo si wipe e dara ju wa lo ni. Se o mo wipe awon ara yin, talaka ati mekunu ni won. Won rounje je; romi mu; raso wo. O n wa fi ara yin we awa? Shior.

Ti o o ba fe kin fi Sango, Ogun, Esu, Obatala, Shopana, Aisan, Iku, ati awon Iyaami Osoronga bu iyalaya ati babanla yin, ko fese fo fere laarin oro naijiriya. Mumu.

Iwo omo ode yi, alatenuje, sugomu, depe, didirin, omo rada-rada, eranko buruku.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians.... by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
Lol.
All I can make out are "ode" and "mumu" thats enough for me.
grin yall off the chain.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians.... by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
Lol@ the suggested topics
~~~Dear Cameroonians~~~~ / Dear Black Americans / Dear Yorubas, What Happened?
Re: Dear Nigerians.... by olumidaie(m): 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
*Kails*:
Lol.
All I can make out are "ode" and "mumu" thats enough for me.
grin yall off the chain.
nay, u should know of Sango, Ogun, Obatala, Esu, Shopana and IYAAMI OSORONGA. Let him misbehave first, I'ld go to one powerful herberlist to disfigure him, Ase. lol.

smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: Dear Nigerians.... by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2013
olumidaie: nay, u should know of Sango, Ogun, Obatala, Esu, Shopana and IYAAMI OSORONGA.

I only know of sango. undecided
anyway, im ghost. smiley
Re: Dear Nigerians.... by PAPAAFRICA: 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
if this is true

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians.... by somalia11: 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: if this is true

careful now
Re: Dear Nigerians.... by olumidaie(m): 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: if this is true
what do you mean by this post
Re: Dear Nigerians.... by Adamskuty(m): 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2013
somalia11: My time here has been great, and i believe you will be missed as i have come to educate you on so many issues. Good bye.

Somalia sends its regards to the Fufu nation
you don't have to go my slave sad u can't quit because of me,i was joking all these while, pls stay a lil more my black boy sad #sobbing ,u have being a great servant,i'm hurtig deep inside right now,i still need ur services.
Re: Dear Nigerians.... by olumidaie(m): 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2013
Adamskuty: you don't have to go my slave sad u can't quit because of me,i was joking all these while, pls stay a lil more my black boy sad #sobbing ,u have being a great servant,i'm hurtig deep inside right now,i still need ur services.

do not mind the miscreant. Maybe he doesn't his country Somalia is the worst place to live in. It has the worst economy and a failed government. If I post pictures about that country, you would be moved to tears; but seeing representatives of that ZOO like this one, and those on somaliland/somalinet, I don't give a damn.

DELUDED ARAB-WANNABE.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians.... by somalia11: 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2013
olumidaie:
do not mind the miscreant. Maybe he doesn't his country Somalia is the worst place to live in. It has the worst economy and a failed government. If I post pictures about that country, you would be moved to tears; but seeing representatives of that ZOO like this one, and those on somaliland/somalinet, I don't give a damn.

DELUDED ARAB-WANNABE.

just cause am muslim doesnt mean am an arab wanabe, cause half of nigeria is muslim which is 80 million people.
Re: Dear Nigerians.... by Adamskuty(m): 6:55am On Aug 29, 2013
So ayanle before u go,i have being thinking of trolling on ur somalinet or somaliland one of these days,watcha say 'bout that boy? cheesy
Re: Dear Nigerians.... by somalia11: 9:31am On Aug 29, 2013
Adamskuty: So ayanle before u go,i have being thinking of trolling on ur somalinet or somaliland one of these days,watcha say 'bout that boy? cheesy

go for it, somalinet is not for the fain of heart, no bantu has lasted there
Re: Dear Nigerians.... by Adamskuty(m): 1:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
somalia11:

go for it, somalinet is not for the fain of heart, no bantu has lasted there
point of correction,i'm not a bantu,bantu originated from eastern and western cameroon,some claimed they actually originated from sudan,they are presently in central africa,east and southern africa! We the present dwellers of west africa actually chased the bantus from our domain! Pls try educating ur fellow somalis about that,westafrican ain't bantus,we are a mixture of different people! Cheers mah boy !

After saying that,i think i will be the first westafrican to survive in somaliland,i'm gonna be the greatest troll of all time grin
Re: Dear Nigerians.... by olumidaie(m): 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2013
somalia11:

just cause am muslim doesnt mean am an arab wanabe, cause half of nigeria is muslim which is 80 million people.
do not misquote me. I never poste that being a muslim makes you a Winnable. Mind I have so many muslims in my extended family. But the somali's case is so undeniable. Being in the Arab league is one of them. They are also many like you in my country: especially the hausa and fulani. Likewise so whiteman wannabe also.

But get it straight, somali is the worst country to be in this world. You people are EXTREMELY POOR. You people have a FAILED STATE. Get out of a WEST AFRICAN SITE. Taaaaa!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians.... by somalia11: 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2013
Adamskuty: point of correction,i'm not a bantu,bantu originated from eastern and western cameroon,some claimed they actually originated from sudan,they are presently in central africa,east and southern africa! We the present dwellers of west africa actually chased the bantus from our domain! Pls try educating ur fellow somalis about that,westafrican ain't bantus,we are a mixture of different people! Cheers mah boy !

After saying that,i think i will be the first westafrican to survive in somaliland,i'm gonna be the greatest troll of all time grin

bantu is used by somalia as like a race, all people who are negroid. The other words are much more racist like adoon and jareer which mean slave and nappy head
Re: Dear Nigerians.... by Adamskuty(m): 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
somalia11:

bantu is used by somalia as like a race, all people who are negroid. The other words are much more racist like adoon and jareer which mean slave and nappy head
confused pig,bantu are those people that live in central,east and southafrica,u can call them slaves or nappy head whatever,it's them u are refering to,stop forcing us into bantus .

U don't even know anything,all people who are negriod,u are negriod,so whatcha saying? Cos it seems u are high on weed or something,u people are called somali because it's ur ethnicity,same with bantus,it's their ethnicity.. (ethnic group) same with fulanis it's their ethnicity!

I will prefer u call us ur westafrican lord or something or i might invent a terrible word for u guys and spread it all across the net,oooh! Charcant will be good grin
Re: Dear Nigerians.... by somalia11: 12:57am On Aug 31, 2013
Adamskuty: confused pig,bantu are those people that live in central,east and southafrica,u can call them slaves or nappy head whatever,it's them u are refering to,stop forcing us into bantus .

U don't even know anything,all people who are negriod,u are negriod,so whatcha saying? Cos it seems u are high on weed or something,u people are called somali because it's ur ethnicity,same with bantus,it's their ethnicity.. (ethnic group) same with fulanis it's their ethnicity!

I will prefer u call us ur westafrican lord or something or i might invent a terrible word for u guys and spread it all across the net,oooh! Charcant will be good grin

bantu is a language group- niger congo A and niger congo B aka bantu
Re: Dear Nigerians.... by Adamskuty(m): 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
somalia11:

bantu is a language group- niger congo A and niger congo B aka bantu
and they are in cameroon,central africa,east africa,horn of africa and southern africa
Re: Dear Nigerians.... by AnOlderAmerican(m): 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
As an American who has personally encountered Somalians and Nigerians in professional and social settings, I will say that the Somalian in question is a maggot from an infested breeding ground unfit to breathe Nigerian air. I love the Igbo, Yoruba, and Edo people!
Re: Dear Nigerians.... by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
The funny thing is that these jokers actually think
like this. You lot around the Horn of Africa are
some of the most irrelevant people on earth. If
Somalia or Eritrea disappeared today, who would
actually even care? The so-called "negroids" are
the people who have given Africa its past and
present, and are the ones building it into
tomorrow's industrial powerhouse. You confused,
mixed breed people have always been the slaves,
stooges and savants of foreigners with exploitative
agenda.
When the world thinks of Nigeria, images of
economic growth, opportunities, corruption,
scams, energetic people and oil come to mind. For
good or for bad, we are always relevant. Consumer
goods industry? We have it. Vehicle
manufacturing? We have it. Huge services sector?
We have it. The largest Black GDP in the world?
It's us. Exploding economic expansion? Us again.
Space programme? Check. Nuclear programme?
Check. Export earnings of $250million a day?
Guess who. Largest internet penetration in Africa?
Us. Internet scams? Us. Breathtaking financial
corruption? Us. African football champions? Us.
3rd largest movie industry in the world? Us. Large
scale exporter of entrepreneurs who kickstart
other African economies? Us. Us. Us. Us.
You by contrast, what are you known for? Hunger,
malnutrition, female Core mutilation, war and
disease. Lest you forget it is you godforsaken
mixed breed Horn inhabitants who have provided
the iconic images of African child starvation
which CNN never ceases to bombard the rest of us
with and make us guilty by association.
You people constantly bang on about the only
good thing in your entire history I that you were
supposedly never colonised, which isn't even true.
You were so colonised that you don't even
understand who you are. And furthermore, the
neo-colonialism which affects the rest of Africa
has hit you hardest as for example, what led to
many of your famous recent famines was the use
of your agricultural land by Western corporations
to grow cash crops while unlike us, you do not
have the requisite financial ability to make up the
shortfall in food production by importing.
Just the other week in Adddis Ababa, they were
celebrating the opening of a Chinese shoe factory
as "technology transfer" and "industrialisation"
when we have already had several of such
facilities built, operated and owned indigenously
for decades.
But please feel free to keep making silly comments
about "Negroids" from whichever Western nation
you are in. Believe me, these "negroids" who are
living and working in their own country and using
their own indigenous ISPs and satellites to post
on this website have greater worries than the
opinions of half breed African camel jockeys.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians.... by somalia11: 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
^ lmao, nigeria has 170 million people, the largest in africa: those stats are conpatible with a large population.

It does not change that you have no historical impact to the world other than picking cotton.

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians.... by Adamskuty(m): 11:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
AnOlderAmerican: As an American who has personally encountered Somalians and Nigerians in professional and social settings, I will say that the Somalian in question is a maggot from an infested breeding ground unfit to breathe Nigerian air. I love the Igbo, Yoruba, and Edo people!
that's good to hear we ain't mate with all those chickens! What about the hausa,fulanis and kanuri tribes of nigeria,do u know a thing about them? wink

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians.... by Adamskuty(m): 11:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
somalia11: ^ lmao, nigeria has 170 million people, the largest in africa: those stats are conpatible with a large population.

It does not change that you have no historical impact to the world other than picking cotton.
u are high on dry weed negro,no current dwellers of the land called nigeria are slaves,u need ur brain unscrewed! The maggot that licked ur post need to be crucified! Remember i compared an ethnic group from nigeria (igbo) with ur somali (hungry) ethnic group,igbos are only about 30million and they have achieved much more than ur kind,somalis population worldwide is 37million! Btw even the cotton pickers are even far better of than ur kind,the greatest neurosurgeon ever was a decsendant of slaves ,somalis are indeed very useless and many of those u called slaves invented many of the things u lazy pigs used today grin and it's proven that ur bunk teeth kind were enslaved too ,remember ur papa and mama picked cotton in somalia too grin (u guys need to change the name of ur desert,it sound funny to me)

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians.... by Adamskuty(m): 11:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
somalia11: ^ lmao, nigeria has 170 million people, the largest in africa: those stats are conpatible with a large population.

u are high on dry weed negro,no current dwellers of the land called nigeria are slaves,u need ur brain unscrewed! The maggot that licked ur post need to be crucified! Remember i compared an ethnic group from nigeria (igbo) with ur somali (hungry) ethnic group,igbos are only about 30million and they have achieved much more than ur kind,somalis population worldwide is 37million! Btw even the cotton pickers are even far better of than ur kind,the greatest neurosurgeon ever was a decsendant of slaves ,somalis are indeed very useless and many of those u called slaves invented many of the things u lazy pigs used today grin and it's proven that ur bunk teeth kind were enslaved too ,remember ur papa and mama picked cotton in somalia too grin (u guys need to change the name of ur desert,it sound funny to me)
Re: Dear Nigerians.... by demelza: 11:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
daz_york: The funny thing is that these jokers actually think
like this. You lot around the Horn of Africa are
some of the most irrelevant people on earth. If
Somalia or Eritrea disappeared today, who would
actually even care? The so-called "negroids" are
the people who have given Africa its past and
present, and are the ones building it into
tomorrow's industrial powerhouse. You confused,
mixed breed people have always been the slaves,
stooges and savants of foreigners with exploitative
agenda.
When the world thinks of Nigeria, images of
economic growth, opportunities, corruption,
scams, energetic people and oil come to mind. For
good or for bad, we are always relevant. Consumer
goods industry? We have it. Vehicle
manufacturing? We have it. Huge services sector?
We have it. The largest Black GDP in the world?
It's us. Exploding economic expansion? Us again.
Space programme? Check. Nuclear programme?
Check. Export earnings of $250million a day?
Guess who. Largest internet penetration in Africa?
Us. Internet scams? Us. Breathtaking financial
corruption? Us. African football champions? Us.
3rd largest movie industry in the world? Us. Large
scale exporter of entrepreneurs who kickstart
other African economies? Us. Us. Us. Us.
You by contrast, what are you known for? Hunger,
malnutrition, female Core mutilation, war and
disease. Lest you forget it is you godforsaken
mixed breed Horn inhabitants who have provided
the iconic images of African child starvation
which CNN never ceases to bombard the rest of us
with and make us guilty by association.
You people constantly bang on about the only
good thing in your entire history I that you were
supposedly never colonised, which isn't even true.
You were so colonised that you don't even
understand who you are. And furthermore, the
neo-colonialism which affects the rest of Africa
has hit you hardest as for example, what led to
many of your famous recent famines was the use
of your agricultural land by Western corporations
to grow cash crops while unlike us, you do not
have the requisite financial ability to make up the
shortfall in food production by importing.
Just the other week in Adddis Ababa, they were
celebrating the opening of a Chinese shoe factory
as "technology transfer" and "industrialisation"
when we have already had several of such
facilities built, operated and owned indigenously
for decades.
But please feel free to keep making silly comments
about "Negroids" from whichever Western nation
you are in. Believe me, these "negroids" who are
living and working in their own country and using
their own indigenous ISPs and satellites to post
on this website have greater worries than the
opinions of half breed African camel jockeys.
Beautiful.
Re: Dear Nigerians.... by Adamskuty(m): 11:41pm On Aug 31, 2013

infact i did bad by comparing the whole achievement of nigerians with u monkeys,,lemme compare igbos with u apes,igbos are 30million,so it will be a fair comparism grin grin u are so dead.

Igbo man, philip emeagwal invented a computer that can perform 3.1 billion calculation per second... He first entered international limelight in 1989 when he recieived the prestigious gordon bell prize award for performing the word's fastest calculation at 3.1 calculation per second.. This calculation was twice as fast as the previous world record

he also invented the hyperball nature inspired computer network

http://emeagwali.com/nigeria/igbo/basics/

emmanuel egbujo (an igbo man) inventor os solar powered car

dale brown emeagwali is a reknowned microbiologist was named 1996 scientist of the year (an igbo woman)

kanu nwankwo an igbo man won the african player of the year in 1996 and 1999.

Victor ikepba an igbo man won african footballer of the year in 1997

blessing okagbare an igbo woman just won silver in the long jump in the world athletes championship in moscow and has qualified for the final of the 200 meters.

She won gold in the diamond league in the 100meters too

dr chukwuma innoson (an igbo man) the owner of innoson motors,which manufacture automobiles here in nigeria,vechicles of world standards are manufactured here. (i wonder when somali will start producing people like this instead of bragging about models grin )

http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvnews/23973/1/innoson-the-boy-who-came-back-from-the-dead-to-bec.html

jelani aliyah a nigerian who design GM' first electric car in america,he recieved a national honour for that.. (he isn't igbo but i just can't over look his ahicevement)
http://feathersproject./2012/09/10/jelani-aliyu-honoured-with-a-national-award/

ngozi chimamanda adicihie (an igbo) won the orange prize for friction for the novel half of a yellow sun in 2007, she has been called the most prominent of a procession of critically acclaimed young anglophone authors (that) is succeeding in attracting a new generation of readers to africa literature.

In 2003 she won the bbc short story awards for her book "that harmattan" she won O.Henry price for her book "american embassay" http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimamanda_Ngozi_Adichie

chinua achebe(late) (another igbo man):- the best writer africa has ever produced,he was a professor at david and marianna fisher university (england) and professor of africana studies brown university.., he's the author of the book "things fall apart" which has become the mot important books in african literature,selling over 8million copies around the world,it translated into 50 languages, making him the most translated african writer of all time http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinua_Achebe

somalia has gone to the pigs and rats.... (y'all will kepp on suffering forever) ameeeen!
Re: Dear Nigerians.... by Adamskuty(m): 11:41pm On Aug 31, 2013

infact i did bad by comparing the whole achievement of nigerians with u monkeys,,lemme compare igbos with u apes,igbos are 30million,so it will be a fair comparism grin grin u are so dead.

Igbo man, philip emeagwal invented a computer that can perform 3.1 billion calculation per second... He first entered international limelight in 1989 when he recieived the prestigious gordon bell prize award for performing the word's fastest calculation at 3.1 calculation per second.. This calculation was twice as fast as the previous world record

he also invented the hyperball nature inspired computer network

http://emeagwali.com/nigeria/igbo/basics/

emmanuel egbujo (an igbo man) inventor os solar powered car

dale brown emeagwali is a reknowned microbiologist was named 1996 scientist of the year (an igbo woman)

kanu nwankwo an igbo man won the african player of the year in 1996 and 1999.

Victor ikepba an igbo man won african footballer of the year in 1997

blessing okagbare an igbo woman just won silver in the long jump in the world athletes championship in moscow and has qualified for the final of the 200 meters.

She won gold in the diamond league in the 100meters too

dr chukwuma innoson (an igbo man) the owner of innoson motors,which manufacture automobiles here in nigeria,vechicles of world standards are manufactured here. (i wonder when somali will start producing people like this instead of bragging about models grin )

http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/nvnews/23973/1/innoson-the-boy-who-came-back-from-the-dead-to-bec.html

jelani aliyah a nigerian who design GM' first electric car in america,he recieved a national honour for that.. (he isn't igbo but i just can't over look his ahicevement)
http://feathersproject./2012/09/10/jelani-aliyu-honoured-with-a-national-award/

ngozi chimamanda adicihie (an igbo) won the orange prize for friction for the novel half of a yellow sun in 2007, she has been called the most prominent of a procession of critically acclaimed young anglophone authors (that) is succeeding in attracting a new generation of readers to africa literature.

In 2003 she won the bbc short story awards for her book "that harmattan" she won O.Henry price for her book "american embassay" http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimamanda_Ngozi_Adichie

chinua achebe(late) (another igbo man):- the best writer africa has ever produced,he was a professor at david and marianna fisher university (england) and professor of africana studies brown university.., he's the author of the book "things fall apart" which has become the mot important books in african literature,selling over 8million copies around the world,it translated into 50 languages, making him the most translated african writer of all time http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinua_Achebe

somalia has gone to the pigs and rats.... (y'all will kepp on suffering forever) ameeeen!

This is just a very little bit,i don't have time posting everything if not i won't finish grin pls my fellow humans in the house (somalis are hungry starving mal-nourished pigs),post the achievement of igbos.

And we did have a historical impact in the world,go read about the great borno empire,infact northern nigeria wasn't even involved in the trans-atlantic slave trade grin they traded with arabs and had rifles and many horses,the white fought for a long time before defeating them,in 1903,i'm educating charcant grin
Re: Dear Nigerians.... by AnOlderAmerican(m): 5:55am On Sep 06, 2013
Yes I know of the Fulani and Hausa tribes. Please tell me your tribe.
Re: Dear Nigerians.... by Adamskuty(m): 6:02am On Sep 06, 2013
i'm igala,found in the middle belt. We are among the minority!

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians.... by AnOlderAmerican(m): 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2013
E mail me your phone number I would love to get to know you and your tribe better. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) / I Love Farting / 7 Weird African Customs And Traditions You Didn’t Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.