Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Mtn Bis Working Again With Out Vpn - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Bis Working Again With Out Vpn (1936 Views)

Mtn Musicplus Not Working Again... Please Help! / Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed / Help My P3 Camera Not Working Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Bis Working Again With Out Vpn by gustav25: 8:19am On Aug 25, 2013
Happy sunday fellas....maybe God changed the heart of mtn workers because I just switched on my device and was suprised to see that I was browsing with the bb apn.....asap check yours and connect without the droid vpn
Re: Mtn Bis Working Again With Out Vpn by marvelling(m): 8:35am On Aug 25, 2013
Its too early to be spreading rumours!
Re: Mtn Bis Working Again With Out Vpn by hazard1759(m): 8:36am On Aug 25, 2013
check ur credit...or u av mb..its nt wrkin
Re: Mtn Bis Working Again With Out Vpn by johnstar(m): 8:47am On Aug 25, 2013
gustav25: Happy sunday fellas....maybe God changed the heart of mtn workers because I just switched on my device and was suprised to see that I was browsing with the bb apn.....asap check yours and connect without the droid vpn
u need deliverance...... Go 2 church, Dude undecided
Re: Mtn Bis Working Again With Out Vpn by tonardo(m): 8:48am On Aug 25, 2013
gustav25: Happy sunday fellas....maybe God changed the heart of mtn workers because I just switched on my device and was suprised to see that I was browsing with the bb apn.....asap check yours and connect without the droid vpn
Dial *559*2# maybe you have bonus data.
I tried it yesterday it was going with droid vpn icmp server.
But am groving with mtn night plan 2500 unlimited iits working both in day..
Did it for my friend and it going......you too can try.
Re: Mtn Bis Working Again With Out Vpn by xtremeidea(m): 8:55am On Aug 25, 2013
Have mercy him na!!! What has he done wrong?

He discovered something and innocently shared it. where has he gone wrong ? If it worked the story wouldnt have been the same.

Nigerians!!! na wa ooo!!! e remain make una nail am for cross!!! angry angry angry angry

Re: Mtn Bis Working Again With Out Vpn by Immanuelar(m): 10:35am On Aug 25, 2013
what can I say to you now?

Re: Mtn Bis Working Again With Out Vpn by gustav25: 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2013
johnstar: u need deliverance...... Go 2 church, Dude undecided
.....may arusi igwe destroy u bigot
Re: Mtn Bis Working Again With Out Vpn by gustav25: 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
xtremeidea: Have mercy him na!!! What has he done wrong?

He discovered something and innocently shared it. where has he gone wrong ? If it worked the story wouldnt have been the same.

Nigerians!!! na wa ooo!!! e remain make una nail am for cross!!! angry angry angry angry
thank u broda...cus something worked for me and didnt work for them,d are opening their ass of a mouth to flabbergast like cunts the are.
Re: Mtn Bis Working Again With Out Vpn by gustav25: 12:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
marvelling: Its too early to be spreading rumours!
maybe your life is a rumour[color=#990000][/color] shocked

1 Like

Re: Mtn Bis Working Again With Out Vpn by Deblow: 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
He hasn't done anything wrong or out of the ordinary. Except that he was hasty about it and I think the haste was borne out of his passion to assist his fellow nairalanders. But next time do crosscheck and be doubly sure of your claim before rushing to make public ur findings. kudos
Re: Mtn Bis Working Again With Out Vpn by didfy: 12:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
He just said and all the arrogant ppl here started talking trash.This the only naija forum that I belong to but I see how negative youths are in naija through this network. Always spks from dark side.shame to those fellows
Re: Mtn Bis Working Again With Out Vpn by gmcbiz(m): 12:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
@OP u dey jones smiley
dont be hasty with conclusions, get ur facts right 1st, u cant browse with mtn bis except with the use of vpn like tunnelguru, pd proxy or droid vpn
contact me if u need help with vpn upgrade
Re: Mtn Bis Working Again With Out Vpn by georgiobob: 1:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
It worked for me too using d default apn, I guess mtn has come to stay wit dese and to pull dere customers back, I won't b surprised if it last for d next 4 monts
Re: Mtn Bis Working Again With Out Vpn by darea18: 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2013
Deblow: He hasn't done anything wrong or out of the ordinary. Except that he was hasty about it and I think the haste was borne out of his passion to assist his fellow nairalanders. But next time do crosscheck and be doubly sure of your claim before rushing to make public ur findings. kudos
its workinq fine
Re: Mtn Bis Working Again With Out Vpn by Joe50(m): 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
angry angry angry angry
False info.
I just tried it now n its didn't work. sad sad
Re: Mtn Bis Working Again With Out Vpn by smashall20: 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
Had the same experience some days back with bbcday, worked the entire day on my modem n downloaded over 1gb, but stopped the next day while my subscription was still on. Who knows maybe its a glitch!
Re: Mtn Bis Working Again With Out Vpn by Hollamie007: 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2013
It's a glitch from MTN some sim even browse free for some time but soon stops do if you rush and publicise it b4 you know it stops working and ppl call you fake
Re: Mtn Bis Working Again With Out Vpn by marvelling(m): 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
gustav25: maybe your life is a rumour[color=#990000][/color] shocked

Stu.p.i.d f.o.o.l

1 Like

Re: Mtn Bis Working Again With Out Vpn by gustav25: 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
marvelling:

Stu.p.i.d f.o.o.l
wish u what u wish me
Re: Mtn Bis Working Again With Out Vpn by marvelling(m): 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
gustav25: wish u what u wish me

Same here! Bloody rumour monger angry
Re: Mtn Bis Working Again With Out Vpn by gustav25: 8:02am On Sep 09, 2013
Bloodly happy idiotaa

(1) (Reply)

I Need A WOW Phone To Buy / Which phone? / How To Know The Quality Of Your Phone Using IMEI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.