Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,833 members, 7,806,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying (24853 Views)

Muna Obiekwe Was A Heavy Smoker And An Alcoholic, His Godmother Vera Kanu Says / Mike Tyson Sex Change - Now Michelle Tyson - Is This Hoax / Mike Tyson Now A Female [RUMOUR] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by sholmz: 9:47am On Aug 25, 2013
[img]http://ionenewsone.files./2012/11/mike-tyson.jpg[/img]

Mike Tyson has not been living the sober life … not by a longshot … in fact he says his alcohol addiction is so dire he’s on the “verge of dying.”

Tyson dropped the bombshell at a press conference Friday in New York … telling reporters he’s been lying to everyone for years about staying sober. He confessed, “I wanna change my life, I wanna live a different life now. I wanna live my sober life. I don’t wanna die. I’m on the verge of dying, because I’m a vicious alcoholic.”

Tyson — who has been in and out of rehab over 3 times — said he’s been drug and alcohol free for 6 days now and never wants to drink again. The 47-year-old former champ was in New York to promote his upcoming fight card with Iron Mike Productions. A rep for Mike tells TMZ..

“Unfortunately Mike has made some mistakes recently but fortunately he now recognizes them and is willing to fight his way back to the road of recovery.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIDI1DxUXtE
http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/24/mike-tyson-alcoholic-sober-verge-of-dying/
http://alariwo.net/mike-tysonim-a-vicious-alcoholic-on-the-verge-of-dying/

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by evelynluv(f): 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2013
hmmm
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by evelynluv(f): 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
hmmm,wish u the best
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by abu0710102013: 6:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
"i dont wanna die". Pls english graduates explain
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by Valiantvaliant(m): 6:48pm On Aug 25, 2013
I am a valiant addict of nairaland and am at the verge of dying, please pray for me.

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
Brother needs Jesus badly.

14 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by xamuel17(m): 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
Me no send jor.. First page tins
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by Fhiminana: 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
All he needs is Jesus Christ pronto!

2 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by sammied(m): 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
Good for him.... Only Jesus can save him from this bondage

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by metti(m): 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
grin
abu0710102013: "i dont wanna die". Pls english graduates explain
I don't wanna peme!!!

3 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
Mike Tyson has never been in the news for something positive undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by instinctg(m): 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
He shld fight his demons, he ll win if he wants to.

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by Timichael(m): 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
Na wa o... First page sha...
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by phaya(f): 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
With only one comment n this is on front page N the comment was even 'hmmm' TF!!!
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by AMvanquish: 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
Too Bad. Funny, he used to knock out opponents, now he'z getting knocked out by Booze n Drugs. Clean your act Champ. Still a fan of ur Knockouts (50kg Punch No be beans)...

3 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by onyicindy: 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
He should repent and give his life to christ
kennygee: Brother needs Jesus badly.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by nekaa(f): 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
I see...
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by metti(m): 6:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
So Tyson is now afraid of death? Na wah! I pray for him.
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by cyara(f): 6:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
Its good to know he is coming out public this time. Its the first step to becoming clean
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by iamswizz(m): 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
Is this the dude that went broke after having a net worth of over 200,000,000$?
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by Sessyjee(m): 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
Na wa o... afta all dat money and fame.... smh for him, he seriously needs help!
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by alnaijiri(m): 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
Fhimi-nana:
All he needs is Jesus Christ pronto!

You want him dead? Xtianity would kill him. Only Islam can save him.

4 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by saintkash(m): 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
I dey find matches make i light my candle as nepa don take light... Abeg who carry my matches na... ;DI dey find matches make i light my candle as nepa don take light... Abeg who carry my matches na...
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by babate3e(m): 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hmmm, preparin 4 Mike tyson vs Bash Ali...
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by 50calibre(m): 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
"I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's ... Epic!!!

Mike please don't die, thought your one man show was a success? Try to cut down on the alchohol and weed.
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by leunamme93(m): 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
saint kash: I dey find matches make i light my candle as nepa don take light... Abeg who carry my matches na... ;DI dey find matches make i light my candle as nepa don take light... Abeg who carry my matches na...
e be like say u dey my area.
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by TUNEX89(m): 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
No option.
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by Benite: 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
Latest on ASUU

Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by jawjaw1: 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2013
I will say what I always say about people in such a situation, "He needs Jesus"

Not saying we all don't.
Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by iamswizz(m): 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2013
alnaijiri:

You want him dead? Xtianity would kill him. Only Islam can save him.
i believe you! But tell it to those who lost their loved ones to Islamic extremists.

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by iamswizz(m): 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
Benite: Latest on ASUU
this sh1t aint funny anymore man! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying by Vansnickers: 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2013
spongeback: Mike Tyson has never been in the news for something positive undecided

Seriously?!

I doubt you know who Mike Tyson is.

@ OP

I hope he gets help. This is an obvious cry for help, let's not treat this like the MJ issue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Kehinde Bankole Is The Denim Queen In Stunning New Photos / Throwback Photo Of Solidstar And Patoranking / Uche Jombo Slammed Over Libya Slave Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.