Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

What's Wrong With Vanguard Online? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What's Wrong With Vanguard Online? (836 Views)

What's Wrong With Nairaland Login / Check Out My Site And Tell Me What's Wrong / Help!!! vanguard Site (vanguardngr.com) Don Give Me Pc Virus O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With Vanguard Online? by yawatide(f): 10:01am On Aug 25, 2013
Some days, you visit it and you it shows you the mobile version by default and on others, you see the regular version. Can anyone else confirm what I have noticed for the past 2 weeks?
Re: What's Wrong With Vanguard Online? by Afam4eva(m): 10:21am On Aug 25, 2013
Do you access it directly or you click on a vanguard link. You have to check that the link you click on sometimes is not the mobile link.
Re: What's Wrong With Vanguard Online? by onyengbu: 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
Afam4eva: Do you access it directly or you click on a vanguard link. You have to check that the link you click on sometimes is not the mobile link.
fa fa faa, fawul!

That poo happens all the time whether you typed the link yoursel or you get there from a link.
They do have something to sort out there...
Re: What's Wrong With Vanguard Online? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2013
Re: What's Wrong With Vanguard Online? by yawatide(f): 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2013
@Afam:
I always go to the site directly

@onye:
I thought it was only me. It appears as if someone is trying to show "them" that they need to monitor their site more closely.

(1) (Reply)

Bulksms Website For Sale (with About 1400 Sms Units) / Web Development Charges / 5 Solid Reasons You Need To Visit This Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.