Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More (4507 Views)

Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / HILARIOUS: Man Discovers Wife Is A Man After 19 Years Of Marriage / Why Do Most Girls Gets So Fat After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More by DaJulee(f): 10:44am On Aug 25, 2013
"Virginity is sacred, Yes! Everyone was once a virgin and at some point in life one must lose his or her virginity. Thus it's not an absolute disgrace for a female to lose her virginity before Marriage, of course virginity is more of physical than mental, so what if a female lose her virginity due to an accident − was it their fault? at this point How on earth would the man believe the Lady to have lose her virginity through accident? compare this to a lady who actually lose her virginity through sex before marriage. Again compare this to a lady who lose her virginity after marriage. For Christ sake one must lose her virginity at some point in life so it dosent really matter how. After all a man dose not love a woman because she is a virgin. Therefore, I conclude that virginity is more physical than Mental or emotional, so it dose not in anyway contribute to the emotions of a man to a woman and dose not creat room for a man to value a woman more in the name of "She lose her virginity after I married Her".

1 Like

Re: Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More by ciphoenix: 11:25am On Aug 25, 2013
Personal opinion

Respected.

Everyone else thinks differently smiley

2 Likes

Re: Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More by EfemenaXY: 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2013
Da Julee: "Virginity is sacred, Yes! Everyone was once a virgin and at some point in life one must lose his or her virginity. Thus it's not an absolute disgrace for a female to lose her virginity before Marriage, of course virginity is more of physical than mental, so what if a female lose her virginity due to an accident − was it their fault? at this point How on earth would the man believe the Lady to have lose her virginity through accident? compare this to a lady who actually lose her virginity through sex before marriage. Again compare this to a lady who lose her virginity after marriage. For Christ sake one must lose her virginity at some point in life so it dosent really matter how. After all a man dose not love a woman because she is a virgin. Therefore, I conclude that virginity is more physical than Mental or emotional, so it dose not in anyway contribute to the emotions of a man to a woman and dose not creat room for a man to value a woman more in the name of "She lose her virginity after I married Her".

Okay. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
What is with all this anti virgin thread.everyone has the right to use her congo the way she wants it,virginity buahah is getting too much.if she likes,let her turn her congo to dumping site where every man will be dumping their semen or waste inside her congo,if she likes,let her padlock it and let her husband respect her for her discipline,what will be will be.everyone has not stopped getting the repercussions of their actions.EOD!

3 Likes

Re: Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More by Kanwulia: 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2013
Who gives a PHOCK?
Did I ask em about the housemaids that showed them the "WAY"? grin

Who wants to respect a 'dude' with INFANTITIS OF THE BLOCKOS? grin

Abi did I disrespect him for showing the "TRUTH" and the "LIGHT"?

Mtcheeeeeeeew!
Re: Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More by deols(f): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
That is if the virginity was about the man rather than about doing the right thing(and of course, subject to interpretations)

If you were doing the right thing and hoping for your reward from God, it doesnt matter at all what the man thinks or reacts like towards the virginity.

I bet many virgins would marry their likes or people who at least want their kind. So, the question doesnt even arise.
Re: Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More by magkhan(f): 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2013
deols: That is if the virginity was about the man rather than about doing the right thing(and of course, subject to interpretations)

If you were doing the right thing and hoping for your reward from God, it doesnt matter at all what the man thinks or reacts like towards the virginity.

I bet many virgins would marry their likes or people who at least want their kind. So, the question doesnt even arise.

you are so on point...it's not about the man...it's about the love and fear of God...
Re: Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More by ciphoenix: 10:39am On Aug 26, 2013
deols: That is if the virginity was about the man rather than about doing the right thing(and of course, subject to interpretations)

Of cause. Question doesn't arise
Re: Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More by ireneidiva(f): 8:06am On Aug 27, 2013
@Poster; and your point is?? Because I don't get the point this thread was to created to make.

2 Likes

Re: Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More by DaJulee(f): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
ireneidiva: @Poster; and your point is?? Because I don't get the point this thread was to created to make.

the point is that Men dont value any lady because she was disvirgined by him( after matriage)....It dosnt contribute to naking the man value The woman the more...to the man its just a normal thing. nothing attached to it.
Re: Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More by ireneidiva(f): 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
Da Julee:

the point is that Men dont value any lady because she was disvirgined by him( after matriage)....It dosnt contribute to naking the man value The woman the more...to the man its just a normal thing. nothing attached to it.
Okay so ladies shouldn't keep their virginity?

1 Like

Re: Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
Da Julee:

stop making hasty generalizations.next time you will say some men like virgins and some dont.all this your ploy to make ladies sexually loose and debased WILL NOT WORK.stick to whatevr principles you believe,let others stick to theirs

its still A FREE WORLD :/
Re: Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More by greatgod2012(f): 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
@op,Yes, some men like you will and dont value women that are disvirgined by them, but we still have some more responsible men who will value, respect and adore the women they disvirgined/deflowered. So, its an individual thing.

1 Like

Re: Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More by ciphoenix: 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2013
Da Julee:

Quick to generalize.

You're wrong though.

You could try conducting a study, you'd be surprised
Re: Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More by jmoore(m): 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2013
I like tear rubber.

@op, you are not "ALL MEN" so you don't know what goes on in the heads of billions of men.
your preference is not the same with others
Re: Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More by tpia5: 10:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
is the op a man?

why obsessing over what goes in other people's bedrooms, is he into p.orn?
Re: Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More by tintingz(m): 6:29am On Aug 28, 2013
If a man marry a non-virgin woman...sometimes he will ask himself how many men don shagg my wife pun;ani sef before I married her? And vice versa cheesy

Many men will always value and respect their "married virgin wife" smiley

2 Likes

Re: Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More by ireneidiva(f): 6:36am On Aug 28, 2013
tintingz: If a man marry a non-virgin woman...sometimes he will ask himself how many man don shagg my wife pun;ani sef before I married her? And vice versa cheesy

Many men will always value and respect their "married virgin wife" smiley
Same way I would wonder how many women slept with the man I married if he aint a virgin.

1 Like

Re: Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More by tintingz(m): 7:41am On Aug 28, 2013
ireneidiva:
Same way I would wonder how many women slept with the man I married if he aint a virgin.
Yes, that's why I included "vice versa" smiley
Re: Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More by mysticgal(f): 11:17am On Aug 28, 2013
and i laugh,op please tell your little daughter this.

1 Like

Re: Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More by meine: 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
@OP, you are typing lies from the pit of hell. That V thing commands respect from guys . A guy may choose not to marry a V COS of his preference,its his choice but it doesnt cancel the cold hard truths about the prestige around virginity.

Like mysticgal said, Kindly call your daughter when she turns 18 and give her the reasons she should lose her virginity and sleep with everyone, spare us this. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More by simpleseyi: 4:15am On Aug 29, 2013
Da Julee: "Virginity is sacred, Yes! Everyone was once a virgin and at some point in life one must lose his or her virginity. Thus it's not an absolute disgrace for a female to lose her virginity before Marriage, of course virginity is more of physical than mental, so what if a female lose her virginity due to an accident − was it their fault? at this point How on earth would the man believe the Lady to have lose her virginity through accident? compare this to a lady who actually lose her virginity through sex before marriage. Again compare this to a lady who lose her virginity after marriage. For Christ sake one must lose her virginity at some point in life so it dosent really matter how. After all a man dose not love a woman because she is a virgin. Therefore, I conclude that virginity is more physical than Mental or emotional, so it dose not in anyway contribute to the emotions of a man to a woman and dose not creat room for a man to value a woman more in the name of "She lose her virginity after I married Her".

Are you married to or planning to marry a runs girl? I am just surprised that you are trying very hard to make runs girls happy. A woman who loses her virginity before marriage is not supposed to be married forever. Call me any thing you like, you support promiscuity and still claim to be religious and Godly. Most girls lose their virginity before adolescent and you will crucify Senator Sani Yerima for marrying a 13-year old.

1 Like

Re: Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More by theumpire: 11:24pm On Aug 29, 2013
Da Julee:

crappy conclusion! who are u to speak for every man, dude? every man values whatever he wants to value, there's no rule or generalization to it.
Re: Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More by slimyem: 2:27am On Aug 30, 2013
jmoore: [b]I like tear rubber[
/b]

@op, you are not "ALL MEN" so you don't know what goes on in the heads of billions of men.
your preference is not the same with others
How many rubbers you don tear ? Be honest cool wink
Re: Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More by jarkbauer: 5:00am On Aug 30, 2013
SAYS WHO?? VIRGINITY CARRIES LOT OF RESPECT. I KNOW A GUY WHO THREW PARTY FOR MARRYING A VIRGIN AFTER MANY SEXCAPADES
Re: Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More by jmoore(m): 7:27am On Aug 30, 2013
slimyem: How many rubbers you don tear ? Be honest cool wink

None oh, I am brand new. cheesy
Re: Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More by Chomzy19(f): 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
UR. Post is sorta muddled up, d sentences re nt quite straight bt wat I managed to understand is that since we all must loose our Virginity one day it doesn't matter 'When or How', Well following ur Logic since we all re bound to ddie one day it doesn't matter 'When or How' we die, it makes no difference wether we were murdered or died naturally... If u still believe in ur logic then u re free to go ahead with it.
D truth is D right thing must be done at d right time, A child must eat Rice someday bt will a mother begin to feed Rice to her four month Old baby?

5 Likes

Re: Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More by ciphoenix: 12:12am On Aug 31, 2013
Chomzy19: UR. Post is sorta muddled up, d sentences re nt quite straight bt wat I managed to understand is that since we all must loose our Virginity one day it doesn't matter 'When or How', Well following ur Logic since we all re bound to ddie one day it doesn't matter 'When or How' we die, it makes no difference wether we were murdered or died naturally... If u still believe in ur logic then u re free to go ahead with it.
D truth is D right thing must be done at d right time, A child must eat Rice someday bt will a mother begin to feed Rice to her four month Old baby?

kiss
Re: Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 31, 2013
Some of them do not keep it for the men to kiss their feet, they keep it cos of God and their religion

1 Like

Re: Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
i thought women only loses virginity through sexual intercourse? what do u mean by accident? it all depend on ones culture and religion. a lady who lost her virginity after marriage will uv my respect much then the one who lost it to a joker outside wedlock.
Re: Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
jennykadry: Some of them do not keep it for the men to kiss their feet, they keep it cos of God and their religion
thumb up sis

1 Like

Re: Loosing Ur Virginity 2a Man After Marriage Dose Not Make Him Value U D More by amieesuccess: 5:04am On Sep 02, 2013
quote author=meine]
Like mysticgal said, Kindly call your daughter when she turns 18 and give her the reasons she should lose her virginity and sleep with everyone, spare us this. Thanks[/quote]

That's IF the girl will still be a virgin by 18

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

' Marry Someone Like Yourself' Or ' Opposite Attracts'? / A Mother Kissing Her Child Passionately / If Your Husband-To-Be "Murders" Queen's English Daily!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.