Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,472 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:01 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Wise Man John Chi Returns To TB Joshua's Church! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BREAKING NEWS: Wise Man John Chi Returns To TB Joshua's Church! (42726 Views)

Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua / Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Wise Man John Chi Returns To TB Joshua's Church! by fatgirl: 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
Last week people had rumoured that Wise man John Chi one of TB Joshua's pastors had left TB Joshua's church, t was even on Nairaland's homepage.
But Today,wise man John Chi, spoke at the synagogue church of all nations today to TB Joshua's congregation. Here are some of his words:
You have not seen me for 6 -7 weesks, Here, Satan is a big liar. I am not sick, i am healthy. Some people said i have left the ministry, no, nothing can seperate me from the love of Christ.
TB Joshua had spoke to the congregation before calling on the John Chi to address the congregation.

SOURCE: Am watching it LIVE now.. will keep updating you as it happens.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Wise Man John Chi Returns To TB Joshua's Church! by fatgirl: 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2013
TB josuah said "you may not know what we go through here. You may try to cast out a demon and it over powers you because you back slided one day. You will see yourself come down with stroke and not be able to speak again."
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Wise Man John Chi Returns To TB Joshua's Church! by sagytariusTM1: 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2013
This Jonh Chi of a guy is becoming more popular than TB Joshua himself. undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Wise Man John Chi Returns To TB Joshua's Church! by fatgirl: 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2013
sagytarius™:
This Jonh Chi of a guy is becoming more popular than TB Joshua himself. undecided
yeah and facially resembles him too
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Wise Man John Chi Returns To TB Joshua's Church! by immortalvoices(m): 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
Thank you Lord Jesus christ.... John chi meh is back
am so excited I am currently in scoan right now and
he was ushered in by senior prophet T.B Joshua and
he preached on "do not tempt the devil to tempt u"
the church is going wild with joyous excitement

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) / Top Countries Sending And Receiving Christian Missionaries / Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.