Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries (31958 Views)

About Female Dressing: Lessons From The Hijab / Should There Be A Law On Indecent Dressing? / What Exactly is Indecent Dressing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by ImanuelJannah(m): 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-uEksBuIbX8k/UhnuMocBd6I/AAAAAAAABN4/3O59R1ZgtB4/s320/Indecent-dressing-imanueljannah-blog.jpg[/img]
Indecent dressing among Females

In this century, dressing indecently has become an unwanted reality.

In developing countries like Nigeria, Ghana, Ethiopia, Kenya, Brazil, Zimbabwe, Peru etc women emulate and conform with the cultures of the already developed western world. Of course, I am aware we live in an era of globalization, but that is not a license to dress and behave without common sense.

We are all rational beings capable of thinking for ourselves and distinguishing right from wrong and making reasonable decisions on what to wear, how to wear them, and where to wear them to. Basically, you already know that every dress has its own occasion. Therefore, we don't need to accept and agree to all that the western countries impose on us all in the name of fashion. For instance, Indiscriminate wearing of skinny jeans, inappropriate see through dresses, detesting the use of underwear and panties, and also the abuse of colors (popularly called "PINGING"wink.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-yfq5O-aKLm4/UhnuPlIzs6I/AAAAAAAABOA/VJMlzYRZZO8/s320/Indecent-dressing-among-young-men-imanueljannah-blog.jpg[/img]

What exactly is fashion? Some say fashion is a popular trend especially in style of dress, ornament or, behavior. Others say it is a way of behaving or doing something that is liked by people in a particular time. But, I say fashion is feeling comfortable in what you wear. its all about dressing and behaving in a way pleasing to God and human.

I write to address those men women who are already poisoned by the adoption of the western belief that exposing some part of the body makes you look sexy and attractive to the opposite sex. Oh yes that's true! Even men also wants a piece of the action but dressing half naked won't help you achieve that.

An illustration can be seen in music videos where cultural imperialism makes the artist believe that having unclad women dance in front of the camera adds more value to the video and increases chances of making profit.

Let me ask, will you call such an artist and his crop of unclad video vixens FASHIONABLE? Well, I call that IMMORALITY and CORRUPTION OF OUR FASHION SENSE.

Hey people, don't kill the fashion sense in you!

Written by:
Ilechukwu, Adanna

[img]http://3.bp..com/-SK_O370dHuc/Uhn303NiRuI/AAAAAAAABOQ/1NIL-U-GefI/s320/ilechekwu-adanna-imanueljannah-blog.jpg[/img]
Ilechukwu Adanna is a Mass Communication Undergraduate at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra state, Nigeria

SOURCE: www.imanueljannah..com

17 Likes

Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by bigtt76(f): 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hmm you no know wats up dearie ....LMAO @ PINGING ...networking done suffer o! Which one come de represent 'cabling' and 'crimping'?

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by pri3stess(f): 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
Pinging? Lol I just died.

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
Nice, big a s s e s.
But why don't most naija girls wear pants especially when they wear trousers?

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Dubby6(m): 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2013
Dats d shit I like nice AS*ES...more pics pls grin

2 Likes

Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2013
Dubby6: Dats d shit I like nice AS*ES...more pics pls grin
Lool

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by sagytariusTM1: 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2013
Ermm, Op, while you're at it, criticizing on indecent dressing, I will also criticize you on your indecent sitting posture. #You know...Backing up that a ss# cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by ImanuelJannah(m): 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2013
sagytarius™:
Ermm, Op, while you at it, criticizing on indecent dressing, I will also criticize you on your indecent sitting posture. #You know...Backing up that a ss# cheesy
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by 76Naira(m): 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
sagytarius™:
Ermm, Op, while you're at it, criticizing on indecent dressing, I will also criticize you on your indecent sitting posture. #You know...Backing up that a ss# cheesy

Weird mind!
But fine OP, why sit that way? A bit suggestive you know...
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Bobbystanley(m): 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
Dats civilization
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
Honestly speaking,some people have turned themselves to a masquerade all in the name of fashion,forgetting that they are what they puts on.
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 28, 2013
what concerns me with whatever anybody decides to put on his or her body
mtcheww
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by NoContract(m): 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
See firm butts shocked shocked shocked

Click like if you think Ikechukwu Adanna is a Phucking Hypocrite!

37 Likes

Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Nnamdini(m): 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
Its because of d surg of globalization.as long as we live in a media influenced world,people of developin nations wil always admire d western world.
what is d solution:you cant block out d media from d young ones.its impossible.but you can start from an early age to teach kids socially accepted norms in whatever religion or ethnicity one comes from

2 Likes

Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
IF YOU THINK D EXPOSURE OF YOUR BODY IS MODENISM THEN ANIMAL ARE MORE MODERN THAN THE HUMANS ~zakir nayik~

35 Likes

Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by nerodenero: 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
sagytarius™:
BADOO grin
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Donmichaelz(m): 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
See their black Bum ,I hate black girls
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by matalan: 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
Those butts are juicy!

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
What is even funnier is the pose of the writer.... grin grin grin grin grin

Dressing decently is classy, u get taken seriously, and you wont attract unwanted attention.

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Lordave: 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2013
Someone should help me with the address of that girl no black top.

Wether decent or indecent, I love sagging, though, moderately.
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by HolyHolla(m): 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2013
Op. from the pic you posted, if I were to present you to Deeper Life Bible Church, you fail the litmus test of Christian dressing too. But personally, I like your swag; its just on the average.

2 Likes

Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 28, 2013
Imanuel Jannah: [img]http://1.bp..com/-uEksBuIbX8k/UhnuMocBd6I/AAAAAAAABN4/3O59R1ZgtB4/s320/Indecent-dressing-imanueljannah-blog.jpg[/img]
Indecent dressing among Females

In this century, dressing indecently has become an unwanted reality.

In developing countries like Nigeria, Ghana, Ethiopia, Kenya, Brazil, Zimbabwe, Peru etc women emulate and conform with the cultures of the already developed western world. Of course, I am aware we live in an era of globalization, but that is not a license to dress and behave without common sense.

We are all rational beings capable of thinking for ourselves and distinguishing right from wrong and making reasonable decisions on what to wear, how to wear them, and where to wear them to. Basically, you already know that every dress has its own occasion. Therefore, we don't need to accept and agree to all that the western countries impose on us all in the name of fashion. For instance, Indiscriminate wearing of skinny jeans, inappropriate see through dresses, detesting the use of underwear and panties, and also the abuse of colors (popularly called "PINGING"wink.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-yfq5O-aKLm4/UhnuPlIzs6I/AAAAAAAABOA/VJMlzYRZZO8/s320/Indecent-dressing-among-young-men-imanueljannah-blog.jpg[/img]

What exactly is fashion? Some say fashion is a popular trend especially in style of dress, ornament or, behavior. Others say it is a way of behaving or doing something that is liked by people in a particular time. But, I say fashion is feeling comfortable in what you wear. its all about dressing and behaving in a way pleasing to God and human.

I write to address those men women who are already poisoned by the adoption of the western belief that exposing some part of the body makes you look sexy and attractive to the opposite sex. Oh yes that's true! Even men also wants a piece of the action but dressing half naked won't help you achieve that.

An illustration can be seen in music videos where cultural imperialism makes the artist believe that having unclad women dance in front of the camera adds more value to the video and increases chances of making profit.

Let me ask, will you call such an artist and his crop of unclad video vixens FASHIONABLE? Well, I call that IMMORALITY and CORRUPTION OF OUR FASHION SENSE.

Hey people, don't kill the fashion sense in you!

Written by:
Ilechukwu, Adanna

[img]http://3.bp..com/-SK_O370dHuc/Uhn303NiRuI/AAAAAAAABOQ/1NIL-U-GefI/s320/ilechekwu-adanna-imanueljannah-blog.jpg[/img]
Ilechukwu Adanna is a Mass Communication Undergraduate at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra state, Nigeria

SOURCE: www.imanueljannah..com

So all this this kind things dey naija and people still wonder why Beverly fvck blue film in live tv. ?

2 Likes

Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Lordave: 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2013
matalan: Those butts are juicy!
I have nothing to do with the long epistle the op wrote up there, just get me one of those thangz. cry

2 Likes

Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Realdeals(m): 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2013
nice piece
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Lordave: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2013
PDPwayoo:

So all this this kind things dey naija and people still wonder why Beverly fvck blue film in live tv. ?
Beverly fück blue film Is blue film Angelo's real name?

4 Likes

Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by Jaywilzee(m): 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2013
I want onli ladies to SAG....boiz comon wear ur trouser for ya belle... ;DI
Re: Indecent Dressing Among People Of Developing Countries by BedLam: 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2013
MUST EVERYTHING BE PLEASING TO GOD? OK! How do we know what pleases him? He didn't create clothes when he created man as supposed. The west introduced us to clothing, so if they are going back to the good old days without clothes then we should follow suit! Abi u want make every woman de wear ninja like Muslim fanatics?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... / Coupons/ Pocket Mortys Hack No Download Online Schmeckles Generator / BUSINESS PLAN on FASHION business with full financials for just $12 (N5,550)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.