Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,307 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja (34346 Views)

Ex-Taraba Governor Suntai Suffers Stroke, Abandoned By Govt, Associates / Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital / Governor Suntai Is Brain-damaged - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by metronaija: 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
Ailing Governor Danbaba Suntai of Taraba state shown here disembarking from the chartered Gulfstream jet that brought him back from medical treatment in the US.

Contrary to propangada served by his wife and political supporters, the governor could not stand or walk on his own. He was not allowed to address the media except photographers ushered in to take photos of him at the VIP lounge. The brain-damaged governor has now left Abuja for Jalingo, the state capital of Taraba.

www.metronaija.com/photos-taraba-gov-suntai-finallyarrives-abuja-after-spending-10-months-in-the-hospital/

2 Likes

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by edunwosu(m): 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
Na wa,this guy is not strong again o.

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by emiye(m): 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2013
Why is he looking bewildered?

5 Likes

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by DisGuy: 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2013
is he still governor?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by hardywaltz(m): 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2013
Looks like his confused:
He may be asking is this hell? (Considering he is going from America) grin

17 Likes

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Sunofgod(m): 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2013
Western medicine don zombify the guy . . .

2 Likes

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Sec5(m): 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
In as much as I express my heart felt pity for his excellency,I won't fail to ask that his deputy now in acting capacity be sworn in as the governor as enshrined in the nigerian constitution.It is clear that he is incapacitated and cannot perform his statutory responsibilty in his present condition.

38 Likes

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Pk001(m): 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
Wow! Thank God he is back.
Wish you well Mr Governor!

8 Likes

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by nora544: 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2013
We cannot make miracles in the western countries.

I know what we can do, but sometimes with all the money a man has we cannot make miracles.

Perhaps Pastor Adeboye can pray for him that god make a miracle.
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by nora544: 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sec5: In as much as I express my heart felt pity for his excellency,I won't fail to ask that his deputy now in acting capacity be sworn in as the governor as enshrined in the nigerian constitution.It is clear that he is incapacitated and cannot perform his statutory responsibilty in his present condition.

You are right.

Because i don't understand why they bring him from germany to america.

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Pk001(m): 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
Sec5: In as much as I express my heart felt pity for his excellency,I won't fail to ask that his deputy now in acting capacity be sworn in as the governor as enshrined in the nigerian constitution.It is clear that he is incapacitated and cannot perform his statutory responsibilty in his present condition.

I hate bigots like you!
Who told you he is incapacitated? Do you know what the constitution says about declaring some incapacitated?
I have bad news for you. Danbaba Suntai remains the Governor of Taraba state. He is back to resume work.
The legislators did the right thing in the constitution by placing his deputy in acting capacity 21 days after he left office, which the national assembly fail to do during Yaradua Saga even after 2 months.

Now that suntai is back, all he needs to do is to right the state assembly informing them that he is back.
Bien Venu my Governor!
Haters go and hug transformer.

11 Likes

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2013
RIP

3 Likes

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
hardywaltz: Looks like his confused:
He may be asking is this hell? (Considering he is going from America) grin
grin d guy is like "oh my God, what the hell is this place?" he looks like he wanted to run back inside the plane, while his aids kept reasureing him it is all right grin

7 Likes

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
but why the over sized suit nah
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Maidoki14(m): 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
Suntai is only pledging to nigerians to be faithful by reclaiming his mandate.
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by DisGuy: 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
cogitoErgo: grin d guy is like "oh my God, what the hell is this place?" he looks like he wanted to run back inside the plane, while his aids kept reasureing him it is all right grin

grin grin grin
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Maxymilliano(m): 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2013

He's not looking fine, the countenance dosen't depict anything cheering. I was expecting a wave at the waiting crowd and a smile of acknowledgment but seems it will amount to suicide attempt if he let go of the railings ...

8 Likes

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Cindino20(m): 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2013
Get well soon suntai..Front page fins..****.Dancing makosa in congo*******

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2013
The mans look shows that he doesn't know where he is, His memory is still lost and his aides seems to be telling him how to act because they man looks surprised.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by nora544: 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
gboss4sure: The mans look shows that he doesn't know where he is, His memory is still lost his aid seems to be telling him how to act because they man looks surprised.

that is like it looks,
Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Tolexander: 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
They should stop disturbing this man and allow him to rest

He looks not psychologically and psychiatrically familiar with what is happening in his environment

4 Likes

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Maxymilliano(m): 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2013

Ailing Governor Danbaba Suntai of Taraba state shown here disembaking from the chartered Gulfstream jet that brought him back from medical treatment in the US.

Contrary to propangada served by his wife and political supporters, the governor could not stand or walk on his own. He was not allowed to address the media except photographers ushered in to take photos of him at the VIP lounge. The brain-damaged governor has now left Abuja for Jalingo, the state capital of Taraba.

Photo credit: Sahara Reporters Media Group

4 Likes

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by sagytariusTM1: 5:01pm On Aug 25, 2013
Pk001:

I hate bigots like you!
Who told you he is incapacitated? Do you know what the constitution says about declaring some incapacitated?
I have bad news for you. Danbaba Suntai remains the Governor of Taraba state. He is back to resume work.
The legislators did the right thing in the constitution by placing his deputy in acting capacity 21 days after he left office, which the national assembly fail to do during Yaradua Saga even after 2 months.

Now that suntai is back, all he needs to do is to right the state assembly informing them that he is back.
Bien Venu my Governor!
Haters go and hug transformer.
With reference to the bolded...
Catarrh dey your eye?
cant you see he is practically being helped down the railings?
KMT.

18 Likes

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by omenka(m): 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
Shame!!! I thought they sed he's so fit now he could give Randy Orton a terrible bitdown!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2013
This guy looks confused like his hearing "Your excellency u r welcome to ur state and your ppl all miss u" and his like "what is dis guy saying, where r my, what socerers are all this ppl, what the hell is Taraba?"

My tot is that he is gonna be a Monumentry governor.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Pk001(m): 5:26pm On Aug 25, 2013
sagytarius™:

With reference to the bolded...
Catarrh dey your eye?
cant you see he is practically being helped down the railings?
KMT.

^^^So being helped down the railings means he is incapacitated ? I pity you

What should I call you?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by seanet02: 5:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
y

3 Likes

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by seanet02: 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
Pk001:

^^^So being helped down the railings means he is incapacitated ? I pity you

What should I call you?
Somebody cannot walk and even talk and you are here spewing utter trash..
Abeg go and sit down

17 Likes

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Pk001(m): 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
seanet02:
Somebody cannot walk and even talk and you are here spewing utter trash..
Abeg go and sit down

Go sit down abeg! Do you know where I am at the moment? Anyway, no need to tell you.
But I assure you he is in good condition to rule Taraba state. All you are saying is false.

Better take it.

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by overdrive(m): 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2013
dvdon: This guy looks confused like his hearing "Your excellency u r welcome to ur state and your ppl all miss u" and his like "what is did guy saying, where r my, what socerers are all this ppl, what the hell is jigawa?"

My tot is that he is gonna be a Monumentry governor.
Jigawa So u don't know his state and u comment. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by jimmysho(m): 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2013
Suntai is still the governor despite his current predicament.
There are several intricacies surronding being the governor.
Chances can't be taken at this material time. Can't you observe the state officials did not come to abuja airport.
Things are kept under rap for certain reason.
Some stuffs are beyond constitutionality.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Suntai Arrives In Abuja by Tawis06(m): 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
Yungwizzzy: RIP
Werééé cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Aregbesola's Aged Mother Blesses As He Turns 60 (Photo) / Buhari Suspends Modibbo Kawu On ICPC's Recommendation / CCT Trial: You Have No Power To Try Me – Saraki Dares Tribunal Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.