Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

No 2nd Chance Of Beign A Kid. Very Touching - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / No 2nd Chance Of Beign A Kid. Very Touching (640 Views)

We Are Able(a Touching Story) / No 2nd Chance Of Beign A Kid / No 2nd Chance Of Beign A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No 2nd Chance Of Beign A Kid. Very Touching by seniourman(m): 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2013
(Grandpa was on his chair he held the picture of when he was still in secondary school.
His grand son ran to him and said.)
Chibuzour: grand pa ever since you started watching this picture you have being sobbing.
Grandpa: yea my son I was so interested that I was,nt even perceptive when you were thither to my sofa.
Chibuzour: grandpa I dont understand you
Grandpa: son you see now you,re a child you would never have the oppurtunity of beign a child in this world or the next.
CHIBUZOUR: Daddy how...
GRANDPA: see son when i was a child like you. I had dreams but due to excessive penury I could not demateriise.
Son I discovered something called Immediate growth in plant that when I suspend a beans in what you guys call comcom(tin) for atleast a weak without water but the first day you would pour water then on the seventh day pour a little glass of water right before your disbeliving eyes it would grow, I planned to be the world youngest discoverer of such thing at age of five but due to lack of money I suspended it. Such is life my son and now I cant go on and say I was five years when I discovered it they would,nt concur. But due to penury. Chie
(Sobs in tears) Thats how it is no second chance of beign a virgin. If I did,nt used my time wisely where would I have being.
In my secondary school I was the only student who did,nt engaged in mapractice yet I made it...
I was given award for the best student in english, and the most improved. If I did,nt train your father you would suffer it.
Now you ara a child take it like today is your last day on earth study... Cuz if you dont what do I say ... If you dont study now you would wish you could reverse time
CHIBUZOUR: If I dont. I would never have a second chance of beign a child od becoming a child
So my children there is no second chance in death and being a child.
If I did,nt use my time wisely I would be wishing I could go back to school. But now am watching my kids.
So again my children live girls alone, dichotomise them from your brain, anihilated them feel like none exist untill you can stand for yourselves.
See let me tell you something if she sees a celebrity you are gone. When I was dating a girl due to I was,nt a celebrity guess what she dumped me that day I brought rope to hang my self.
But when I became rich women including her came to me.
CHIBUZOUR: (meditated on this words like the world is going to be anihilated.)
-----------------------—
(The next day)
AKPORS: If I grow up I would bw like hulk I would destroy thoes doing jungle Justice
CHIBUZOUR: Akpors you would never grow
AKPORS: As in how (extremely exasperated)
CHIBUZOUR: see akpors no second chance of being a child...
(Jukours akpors partner in crime came with a block on his hand)
JUKOURS: see that girl done land in say we go do chooku chooku. Just may I carry am go restaurant.
AKPORS: (gives Jukours a hand shake) ha na u biko..
----------—
(Akpors and Jukours arrived to the most expensive restaurant in there area with two elegant looking girls.)

ELEGANT GIRL: madam how much is a plate of rice
MADAM: N10,000 aunty.
ELEGANT GIRL: okay ma put three plate of rice four bottles of champainge two man power, shawama meat, Eva wine with silver glass....
MADAM: That silver glass na N1000,000 (1m)
ELEGANT GIRL: It does,nt matter my guy is equal to the task.

(Akpors and Jukours started perspirating drops by drops)

JUKOURS: Madam I don drink so tay piis don catch me ma enter toilet.
AKPORS: Ma joinam piis i be in fellow man
MADAMsadchecks time its twelve o clock)

------------------------
(Four hours later)

Ah ah sine 12 o clock. She alerted some area boys that someone should adminiculate(aid) her in opening the door.
When they succeeded in opening the door they found that akpors and Jukours had use their bear hears in breaking the sealine for their escapes.
----------------------+
The mob quickly stripp the girls girls flooged them give the a trip of plate to wash Akpors and Jukours the exasperating children ran to the house of Chibuzour the,n they.............
--------------------
Read part two
-------------------

2 Likes

Re: No 2nd Chance Of Beign A Kid. Very Touching by seniourman(m): 10:55am On Sep 03, 2013
so no reply
Re: No 2nd Chance Of Beign A Kid. Very Touching by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2013
Abeg reply na

(1) (Reply)

The One For Me / The Fatima Message / I Miss My Mother And Other Beautiful Poems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.