Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? (46267 Views)

Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / Students In Switzerland/ Nigerians Living In Switzerland, your Experiences Here! / West African Countries Hate Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
the first time i travelled out of the country imagine a custom officer collected 150dollars from me in 2002.He said if i do not give him then i will not travel.I was naive.Let him try it now God punish him.Your own people treating you like crap inyour own country
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2013
Pataki: NIN vs NID again?
Where is that blockhead called Afam? cool cheesy

i sent him out to buy me some recharge cards.....

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by greatestman(m): 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
adeaugustus:
Wake up dreamer! MLK had a feasible dream, not this kind of dream.
lowest level of knowledge is assumption if u can't make it many have make it and many are on their way up. pls if u don't have vision don't discourage others that have one.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2013
jaycee687: the first time i travelled out of the country imagine a custom officer collected 150dollars from me in 2002.He said if i do not give him then i will not travel.I was naive.Let him try it now God punish him.Your own people treating you like crap inyour own country

ROTLF grin grin and back then 150 dollars na big money for some people oooo
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by mastersr95(m): 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
I saw a comment on nairaland sometimes ago when someone said nairaland should have an IQ test before someone can be allowed to post on nairaland. Its so obvious OP is one of those people that needs that test.

For you to have this kind of time to post be replying to every comment of forum in oversea, i can tell you are one low life, mentally lazy person who thinks leaving abroad is the end of the world. is this the best you can do with your time? looking for people hating on diasporans?

I know your type, and to think of it sef people that see you blabbing here now will think you are enjoying in that oversea that you are but he truth is you not really enjoying, its just inferiority complex that makes some nigerians think they are lesser people to those living abroad.

25 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by PBundles(m): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
To be honest its goes both ways.

Those in Nigeria do seem to sometimes show some aggression towards everything that those in diaspora do or say, though I must say I USUALLY ( so not always) see it with those that are having a hard time make ends meet in Nigeria. Those that are making it in Nigeria dont seem to care.

But on the other hand some diaspora bring it upon themselves. Telling bogus lies about how they are living abroad and then when they go home want to oppress fellow Nigerians living Nigeria trying to put them down. Stop talking in slangs or accents that everyone can see you are faking, tell the truth about your situation that you need 2-3 jobs to make ends meet, that the car you Instagramed is not paid off but leased etc.

I have had the opportunity to have lived in Nigeria (though only 6 years) and the rest overseas ( US and Europe). The main difference in my humble opinion between Nigeria and diaspora is that hard work does seem to pay off most of the time in diaspora whilst in Nigeria hardwork is not the key to success.

9 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
can see that you want good things for your children if not you wouldn,t have 3 permanent resident in 3different countriesyou should have stayed in nigeria and not travel at all let alone owning 3 permanent resident
@OP

You are a slowpoke by terming our beloved country " shait hole " ... For your information , our best in all professions are based in Nigeria, it's only faint hearty ignoramuses like you and your ilks that do make it look as if it's a big deal living as second class citizen in abroad . Suffice to say 99% of Nigerians living in this so called abroad lives from hand to mouth , so I don't see why you should feel like a demi-god , because you reside abroad temporarily/permanently. If every body should runaway from this country , then who will fix it well ?

Hey! Before you attack me , note that I have traversed the breath and length of this world and I hold permanent residence in 3 different advance countries ,USA inclusive and even as I write this piece am not in Nigeria , but that's not reason enough for me to term my beloved country " shait hole " like you did , because I know that Nigeria still remain the best country in this world .

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
mastersr95: I saw a comment on nairaland sometimes ago when someone said nairaland should have an IQ test before someone can be allowed to post on nairaland. Its so obvious OP is one of those people that needs that test.

For you to have this kind of time to post be replying to every comment of forum in oversea, i can tell you are one low life, mentally lazy person who thinks leaving abroad is the end of the world. is this the best you can do with your time? looking for people hating on diasporans?

I know your type, and to think of it sef people that see you blabbing here now will think you are enjoying in that oversea that you are but he truth is you not really enjoying, its just inferiority complex that makes some nigerians think they are lesser people to those living abroad.

ROTFL grin grin
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Pataki: 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
bellong: The principal problem of Nigeria still remain Nigerians.

The custom officer who molested travellers at the airport is a Nigerian. The police collecting bribe on the street and killing those who refused to pay is a Nigerian. The permanent secretary of a ministry who sits on government contract and collude with minister to divert fund is a Nigerian.

The civil servant who demands a tip before doing the job he is paid for is a Nigerian. The mechanic who cheats a car owner in order to get more money from him is a Nigerian. Students that are supposed to be studying to become better in solving problems in their country but are busy finding a way of short-changing the system are Nigerians. Pastors sweet-talking their congregation to collect the members' hard earned money are Nigerians... Bankers diverting customers' money are Nigerians.

In all the above listed, I have not mentioned the evils of government because the government of any country is a reflection of the followers.

We need a value re-orientation in the country to kill this get-rich syndrome that has eaten deep into the heart of everybody including religious houses.

Only Nigerians can save themselves from themselves.

Thank you, very well written. I remember earlier this year when I decided it was time to visit Nigeria after few years of staying abroad, I boarded a BA to Nigeria.

When we finally left Heathrow for Lagos, trust some Nigerians to be Nigerians. They started arguing and debating about Nigeria. The argument got so intense, two dudes practically removed their shirt inside the plane with only their singlets on and were sweating profusely arguing and shouting energetically about Nigeria (the pros and cons).

I don't hate Nigerians in Nigeria, and neither do I hate Nigerians abroad. But the reality is that we Nigerians are the own architect of our destruction. We know the right thing to do, but wanton greediness and selfishness is killing us all.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Arsenate(m): 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
Why should anyone be jealous of toilet washers, plate washers, mortuary attendants..huuhh lol

10 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Pataki: 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
coogar:

i sent him out to buy me some recharge cards.....
grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Pataki: 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
Arsenate: Why should anyone be jealous of toilet washers, plate washers, mortuary attendants..huuhh lol

I hope this is a joke!

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by IgweOO(m): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry: I sometimes avoid the travel section because of the hate some Nigerians based in that shait hole of a country called nigeria, spew. To be quite honest I believe it's just jealousy, jealous of fellow Nigerians who were lucky and blessed enough to get a life outside Nigeria. I know and believe that some of you wished that you could travel outside Nigeria and live in the westernized world for as long as you want instead of visiting with a few months visa and returning back to that cursed nation.

I AM NOT PROUD TO BE A NIGERIAN and I have my reason,so the rest of you who wished you had the kind of lives we have here can get your 1 dollar bill and put it where your mouth is. Not too long ago a NLDER started a thread on dual nationality, the way some people who have no international passport let alone visa hated the Nigerians who are dual nationals was enough to cause problems on that thread. Even politicians-the government know that our country Nigeria ruin more lives, causes more harm than good to it's citizens and thought it necessary to fly their children outside the country for a better life, a better education and better opportunities. I am ashamed of that country Nigeria. Renewing a foreign passport in my current location is as easy as and can be done in the comfort of my own home but Nigeria made life hell for a lot of us who wanted to renew their passports. I was treated so rudely in my own country's high commission that I had to walk away in anger. If I walk into any AUSTRALIA High commission, I am treated like a VIP, well taken of, listened to, spoken to with respect and they sort out whatever issues I had with the snap of a finger.....yet the rest of yous expect some of us to clap for Nigeria or come back to that country for good? a country I visited recently and NEPA proved themselves as usual, a country where the citizens were flogged like children at the immigration office in Lagos, citizens like you and I only wanting to get their passports. undecided

A recent thread about a nigerian woman who angrily swore to tear her nigerian passport is trending now and as usual, those haterz are there calling her names. SHUT UP and give her the $300 dollars she wasted there and stop making noise. Many Nigerians have been told to come for appointments only for them to get there and be turned back cos of faulty equipment that had gone bad for months without them telling these people about it. Go to your international airport in Lagos and see the curse that place has become, many things there are key and start cos they are trying to "save electricity".

I am going to say this to all you hating nigerians living in diaspora that you lot should go on your knees and pray to whatever being you serve so that we remain here cos if some of us professionals with high standards decide to relocate back to Nigeria.....ALL OF YOU WILL BE JOBLESS, YOUR JOBS WE WILL TAKE AWAY FROM YOU AND OUR PAY WILL BE QUADRUPLED BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT PEOPLE INTELLECTUALLY BLESSED HAVE GRACED THEIR PRESENCE"......in other words shuuushhhh and be thankful to us cos without us staying abroad, some of you people will be begging on the streets for food.

Don't hate us cos we appreciate countries who have given us more than we could have asked for, don't blame us for not regarding that shait hole of a country called Nigeria. Why should I be proud of Nigeria? why should I have hope in Nigeria?when even the government know that nothing good is forth coming into and from that country, cos if they believed, they wouldn't pay millions to keep their families outside Nigeria.

YES MY NAME IS JENNIFER KADRY AND I TYPED THIS.......Hit your heads and thank you very much. cool

Referring to the bolded in your diatribe, does that sentence include you with the intellectually blessed.

17 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

Don't mind them, people travelled abroad to avoid ASUU strike and get a better education and one eediot is telling them trash.

Mrs Jenny Kadry,

I think by starting this thread and making some of the comments, you erred big time. Yes there may be people who beef NID and wot not. As a diasporan that has benefitted from the west, the onus is on you to show THEM THE RIGHT way. How about trying to do things that will educate them/make them be less critical. How about putting some of the skills that you have gained into good use when you are back in the country. You are a NIGERIAN first and everything you are today is attributed to being a NIGERIAN. The only reason you appreciate AUSTRALIA is because you have seen WORSE conditions in Nigeria. Rather than castigate these people, you can help alleviate the problem. The only common denomination here is POVERTY. THe only people that have time to beef anyone are the poor ones. THe rich people in nigeria don't have time for that because they are too busy making more money or enjoying their fabolous lives.

As an example, how many times have you seen a diasporan come back to the country, buy gala and fan yogo and then toss it out the window when they wouldn't do such in their country of domicile?
How many times have you seen diasporans come back in the country, have to line up at an office or something and then use their status/pay someone to get ahead of the line?
Their are tonnes of examples available. The question is, is it right for you to accuse a poor man for being oppressed?

11 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2013
Igwe OO:

Referring to the bolded in your diatribe, does that sentence include you with the intellectually blessed.

It takes an intellectually sound person to understand that line without asking questions cool
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2013
Arsenate: Why should anyone be jealous of toilet washers, plate washers, mortuary attendants..huuhh lol

except that it's these same people that make $9 billion remittances to nigeria every year. frankly speaking, you should be jealous!

A-town:

Mrs Jenny Kadry,

I think by starting this thread and making some of the comments, you erred big time. Yes there may be people who beef NID and wot not. As a diasporan that has benefitted from the west, the onus is on you to show THEM THE RIGHT way. How about trying to do things that will educate them/make them be less critical. How about putting some of the skills that you have gained into good use when you are back in the country. You are a NIGERIAN first and everything you are today is attributed to being a NIGERIAN. The only reason you appreciate AUSTRALIA is because you have seen WORSE conditions in Nigeria. Rather than castigate these people, you can help alleviate the problem. The only common denomination here is POVERTY. THe only people that have time to beef anyone are the poor ones. THe rich people in nigeria don't have time for that because they are too busy making more money or enjoying their fabolous lives.

As an example, how many times have you seen a diasporan come back to the country, buy gala and fan yogo and then toss it out the window when they wouldn't do such in their country of domicile?
How many times have you seen diasporans come back in the country, have to line up at an office or something and then use their status/pay someone to get ahead of the line?
Their are tonnes of examples available. The question is, is it right for you to accuse a poor man for being oppressed?

nigerians don't want to be corrected - there must be something in the water that makes them donkey-stubborn.

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2013
A-town:

Mrs Jenny Kadry,

Their a tonnes of examples available. The question is, is it right for you to accuse a poor man for being oppressed?

Nigerians are proud no until they humble themselves, they would receive no help. Example of such people are those that hate on NID cool.

I owe no one an apology. I stand by my post

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by bellong: 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
Pataki:

Thank you, very well written. I remember earlier this year when I decided it was time to visit Nigeria after few years of staying abroad, I boarded a BA to Nigeria.

When we finally left Heathrow for Lagos, trust some Nigerians to be Nigerians. They started arguing and debating about Nigeria. The argument got so intense, two dudes practically removed their shirt inside the plane with only their singlets on and were sweating profusely arguing and shouting energetically about Nigeria (the pros and cons).

I don't hate Nigerians in Nigeria, and neither do I hate Nigerians abroad. But the reality is that we Nigerians are the own architect of our destruction. We know the right thing to do, but wanton greediness and selfishness is killing us all.

The bolded is what I have been advocating for a long time. Our problem is not government but ourselves. When individuals start to do what is right irrespective of incentives involved, we will experience a great deal of positive transformation.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
This is an aberration.
The mindset of a typical nigerian who luckily left the shores of nigeria at the slightest instance.

If threadstarter and her likes decide to stay away from nigeria. . .no wahala there. But there are more enlightened younger professionals with juicier credentials who want to come to nigeria to put things aright.

3 years ago I returned from the UK after so many years. Cluesless and disgruntled as I was then I knew had to buckle up if I wanted to make a change in my life. Cut the story short. 3 years later, I am better off with room for improvement. If people like YOU and I stay away from nigeria then we have no moral right to speak ill of her.

A good number of nigerians and even foreigners come to nigeria to setup stalls. Many take up positions with companies and govt outfit. And they are making a difference.

Processes are being put in place and we the citizens are forcefully/reluctantly adhering to them. A good example is LASTMA.

I have also noticed a shift in mentality amongst a number of nigerians as per lateness/appointments. I know the owner of a new company who cancelled meeting officials of a bank whom he was wanted loan from. Why? You may ask. Cos they were late. By how much?? 14minutes.

Sooner or later, This wave of change will be felt by all. Change could be quicker if you'd consider bringing your professionalism and processes home rather than lambaste and lampoon 'us' from the confines your padded, well organised society.

8 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
SHUT YOUR TRAP. YOU NEVER DISAPPOINT JUST WHAT I EXPECTED TO READ FROM YOUR BROKE AZZ SINCE I SAW YOUR ID VIEWING THIS THREAD YESTERDAY. ANU MPAM cool
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by collynzo2(m): 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
It's amazing that with all the 'super Nigerians' in diaspora, Nigerians still have a very bad image! I've seen foreigners (who have never been to Nigeria) write and say stuffs like: Nigerians stink (they don't use deodorants)
Nigerians are rude
Nigerians are thieves and all that.
I doubt if it's the Nigerians at home that built this image.

10 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
OMO IBO: This is an aberration.
The mindset of a typical nigerian who luckily left the shores of nigeria at the slightest instance.

If threadstarter and her likes decide to stay away from nigeria. . .no wahala there. But there are more enlightened younger professionals with juicier credentials who want to come to nigeria to put things aright.

3 years ago I returned from the UK after so many years. Cluesless and disgruntled as I was then I knew had to buckle up if I wanted to make a change in my life. Cut the story short. 3 years later, I am better off with room for improvement. If people like YOU and I stay away from nigeria then we have no moral right to speak ill of her.

A good number of nigerians and even foreigners come to nigeria to setup stalls. Many take up positions with companies and govt outfit. And they are making a difference.

Processes are being put in place and we the citizens are forcefully/reluctantly adhering to them. A good example is LASTMA.

I have also noticed a shift in mentality amongst a number of nigerians as per lateness/appointments. I know the owner of a new company who cancelled meeting officials of a bank whom he was wanted loan from. Why? You may ask. Cos they were late. By how much?? 14minutes.

Sooner or later, This wave of change will be felt by all. Change could be quicker if you'd consider bringing your professionalism and processes home rather than lambaste and lampoon 'us' from the confines your padded, well organised society.

omo ibo, you are back in nigeria? since when? didn't i see you around buckingham palace when the royal baby was born? grin
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2013
coogar:

why won't we be jealous of you?
huh? you people travel and then leave the rest of us back here in nigeria to battle mosquitoes and the menace of armed robbers.....what are you nigerians in diaspora doing to the plight of your fellow nigerians in nigeria? nothing, absolutely nothing....

this year alone, i have written 53 mails to you alone to help me secure an admission letter from schools in melbourne, adelaide or canberra...did you listen? i have every right to be bitter because to be perfectly honest, you nigerians in diaspora are too attitudinal. you guys should learn to be your brother's keeper.

mrs jennykadry, until you pull strings to get me out of nigeria, i would continue to haunt you on this forum. if i don't see any invitation letter/admission letter by the end of the year, i would start haunting you in your dreams. apple tastes better than walnut. this is your last warning, jenny - get me out of this country. grin

Lol. Like that.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Pataki: 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
So OMO OBO is back in Nigeria? shocked
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by akpan123(m): 2:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
THOUGH I AM AN AMERICAN CITIZEN. I BELIEVE NO ONE, DECIDE WHICH COUNTRY OR FAMILY TO BE BORN INTO. AND EVERY COUNTRY AND

SOCIETY , WE HAVE GOOD AND BAD PEOLPE, JUST LIKE IN THE UNITED STATES OR NIGERIA. LAWS ARE BROKEN. BUT I BELIEVE EVERYONE

SHOULD MAKE BEST USE OF THE OPPORTUNITY AND RESOURCES THEY HAVE, TO ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS AND ASPIRATION, MAKING BEST USE

OF THEIR TIME AND TALENT. AND IS NOT EVERY NIGERIAN ,THAT ARE BAD. WE STILL HAVE GOOD NIGERIAN CITIZEN, AND I BELIEVE

YOU WERE ONCE A NIGERIAN CITIZEN , BEFORE YOU BECAME A CITIZEN OF ANY OTHER COUNTRY. LET JUST HOPE AND PRAY FOR BETTER DAYS.

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by mastersr95(m): 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
OP is just one crazy attention seeker. I strongly suggest IQ test before people can be allowed to start a thread on this forum. I'm out of here.

4 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
mastersr95: OP is just one crazy attention seeker. I strongly suggest IQ test before people can be allowed to start a thread on this forum. I'm out of here.

Bye bye, don't trip on your way out grin
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

Nigerians are proud no until they humble themselves, they would receive no help. Example of such people are those that hate on NID cool.

I owe no one an apology. I stand by my post

Pot calling kettle black. The irony!

Arrogance > pride. YOU are arrogant.

12 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
Yield:

Pot calling kettle black. The irony! Arrogance > pride. You, brethren, are arrogant.

Kiss my azz cool

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Cultured(m): 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2013
[quote author=jaycee687]can see that you want good things for your children if not you wouldn,t have 3 permanent resident in 3different countriesyou should have stayed in nigeria and not travel at all let alone owning 3 permanent resident
@OP

My dear , the reason for acquiring residence in 3 different advance countries is solely for business purpose , but in spite of that , Nigeria still remain the only place I can comfortably term " home " , I can't trade our beloved country for any other place . Actually , I'm not against anyone going abroad to live , but I hate it when I see someone who lives abroad exhibiting diatribe act against our beloved country and people back home , as the OP did . It may even surprised you to know that she and her husband lives in a cubic like house at a suburb ghetto in Australia .

6 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by onoja12: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2013
i think it should rather be u people hate Nigeria and Nigerians,i can remember when i wanted to get married(my wife not been from Nigeria) it was the Nigerians who went about telling her family rubbish,u guys are fools,u seem not to know that as u insult ur own same eyes are been use to look at u.u go round telling people Nigerians are criminals yet u forget u too are a Nigerian,u cant eat ur cake and have it,if u hate Nigeria so much pls stop been Nigerian cause we don't like u either,for the fact u are on nairaland which means u trying to claim Nigerian yet running down Nigeria which makes u useless

9 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Burgeo: 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2013
bad meat: Even in some of this countries,they have negative shades,I'm a business man in Nigeria,I work hard for my money!I know there r a lot social n economic vices in Nigeria,but there are hard working men n women here!it will surprise you the amount of money foreigners make in this country u call shit hole,u will be amazed!but let me ask who will fix the country if all us flee

Its not all about making d money but about the life u live. money is just a paper any body can get it anytime anywhere but u can't get good life anywher. that's the point d writer was tryn to make. 2 B sincere I HATE my country and I will disown it if I get d chance.
My brother is a multi millionaire but he was kidnapped and was killd in his fathers land after paying 30million ransom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

10 Exotic Vacations Nigerians Can Take Without A Visa / Top Mistakes To Avoid During A Visa Interview / Plastic Roads: The Possible End Of Pot Holes And Flood In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.