Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? - Travel (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? (46266 Views)

Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / Students In Switzerland/ Nigerians Living In Switzerland, your Experiences Here! / West African Countries Hate Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2013
jennykadry: ^^^^^^Shuushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

buahahhahahahahahahhahahahhaha okay coogar come pay for this Latte I almost choked on. grin Useless eediots born into a useless country. I stumbled upon one thread here in the travel section I think...one NLDER (Pslm 23 if I remember correctly) shipped a brand new Ford focus to Nigeria cos she was visiting December that year, she was involved in an accident at benin and guess what? the airbags did not pop. She investigated and found out that the airbags were missing----STOLEN by your fellow country people grin.....Go to the custom office in Abuja, thats where they auction cars that were impounded.

That country is useless and will remain useless for a long time cos it has gone bad beyond redemption. Imagine, only the rich enjoy the country cos they can afford to, what about the poor?

I was in Shop rite VI a few weeks ago and just a few shops from the Mr Biggs outlet there is this ice cream shop....I asked for cookies and cream and they told me they had it. Anyways by the time they finished mixing the nonsense and handed me the ice cream, the ice cream looked like poo mixed with mashed scrambled eggs and bacon. grin My sis was like, "you are not going to taste that are you?" I said why not, abi you want my 1300 naira to waste like that (you know we poor ones have to manage and protect our kobo), I almost spat on myself when I tasted it. I told the girl "I asked for cookies and cream, this isn't cookies and cream is it?" the eediot replied.."I mixed it myself and I know it's cookies and cream"....it doesn't taste like one I told her.... then she said "madam that is cookies and cream abeg, you can see we are busy here and I have other customers to attend to shocked shocked shocked .....Ni bo? untop my cookies and cream?e no go better for devil. I told her to either fix me up with a nice vanilla ice cream or all hell with let loose angry To cut the long story short I got a nice vanilla icecream in a flake cone kiss but I know I heard one of the workers there say....."All these American people wey no go let person hear word and then he started mimicking my accent....I was embarrassed for them. I know how many times i have had to return things that we bought mistakenly or don't like, yet they accept them with open arms and with smile on their faces....yet one eediot will tell me Nigeria is okay. May devil baptize them with his urine

Bloody lunatics angry

I initially thought you were joking but this is serious. You really do have some self esteem issues. If the said person bought a brand new ford and the airbags were removed/stolen as you claim in nigeria, don't you think the "airbag" light would have been blinking the entire time? People ship cars into nigeria all the time and the ports are relatively safe now. I doubt the cars airbag is what they would go for. The car probably had no airbags from the get go.

Your issue with the cookie is simply a slave mans mentality. End of story. I'm sure you were one of those who used to beg for rice and chicken at chevron house and now that you have some "australian" citizenship we no go hear word

6 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by debosky(m): 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2013
A-town abeg I need invitation letter for the US and tips for oil company job applications. Can you help?

Jenny has always been quite strong willed and blunt in her assessments, just take her the way she is. cheesy
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2013
^^^^
Don't mind the girl juh. I know she knows better. Just enjoys stirring up wahala.
For where, no be US you dey. You wan make i enter one chance. By the way, who's the guy on your profile? Looks very familiar
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by lastpage: 12:18am On Aug 30, 2013
Ralphlauren:

I currently earn £450 a day (before tax) and i thought I was big.

few weeks ago, someone really close to me got a job as an engineer with one of the top multinational oil companies in nigeria. this person was born, bred and schooled in nigeria. i saw the employment offer letter and I was green with envy.

the total pay package was outstanding.all sorts of benefits and allowances.as a matter of fact, the firm will also give my friend substantial money towards purchasing a home anywhere in nigeria after working with them for some certain years. I am really envying him and right now, I am seriously on the lookout for job opportunities in Nigeria.

i do not understand where this poster got the impression that NIN are jealous of people in diaspora.

That is why l said the crazy hag of a Jennifer Kadry does not represent the opinion of NID.
Whether NID or NIN, we are all Nigerians and we all roll and collaborate together.

Na PMS dey worry that Eediot, l guess she must have been bleeped by Australian kangaroos! grin grin grin

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by ono(m): 12:32am On Aug 30, 2013
Ralphlauren:

I currently earn £450 a day (before tax) and i thought I was big.

few weeks ago, someone really close to me got a job as an engineer with one of the top multinational oil companies in nigeria. this person was born, bred and schooled in nigeria. i saw the employment offer letter and I was green with envy.

the total pay package was outstanding.all sorts of benefits and allowances.as a matter of fact, the firm will also give my friend substantial money towards purchasing a home anywhere in nigeria after working with them for some certain years. I am really envying him and right now, I am seriously on the lookout for job opportunities in Nigeria.

i do not understand where this poster got the impression that NIN are jealous of people in diaspora.

Errmm...ok. I comment my reserve..lol!
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by ono(m): 12:36am On Aug 30, 2013
lastpage:

Let me say something here, this Eediot does not represent the OPINION of N.I.D. in any way.
She is just one deranged Ashawo without any modicum of dignity.
She is utter crass and if you check properly, you will realize that she's had a traumatized upbringing (according to her previous post here on NL, her father is a drunk, a failure who impregnated her mother when he was just 19yrs old and barely finished secondary school; even mother is another ashawo who brought men home in her husbands presence so they can eat!)
Bottom line, we are who we are by virtue of our upbringing and this Jennifer Kadry has the worst upbringing any ANIMAL can have!
What is the big deal about living in the Diaspora? Why would a sane person keep yapping over this all the days of her life when she actually just got her Aussy papers as late as dec. 2010? Why is this 'Baby Diasporean' so excited? Australia for that matter! grin

I have lived "legally as a citizen" in the Diaspora for over a decade (with wife and kids) and as far as l am concerned, l am still who l am. A properly grounded NIGERIAN ....with a dual citizenship.

There are two types/Groups of Nigerians in Diaspora:

1.) Those who see living in Diaspora as "just one of many opportunities" available to them.
These group of people are already "somebody" before going abroad. They are well educated, have solid jobs, earn fat pay or own their own business and live a relatively comfortable life in Nigeria before going abroad.

These set of people sit down one day and ask themselves: What other thing can l do for my family?
In my own case, l decided that having an "additional, second citizenship" (instead of our yearly long vacation abroad) for everyone, especially my kids, might be just be another notch for them, later in life. Not becaue we hate our country of origin, but because we felt it might perhaps be beneficial in future (example: A syrian citizen with say Canadian citizenship has the opportunity to leave the place before they start bombing it in a few days)
Thus, we relocated and set-up a second home, abroad. Groups of NID like this, came with loads of money, qualifications and settled-in immediately. They relocated on their own terms and maintained their standard of living and went on to do better things in Diaspora.
But most importantly, this group never forgot where they came from nor look down on those they left behind!
This group never denigrate or curse their fatherland simply because they now have an "alternative".
This group continuously work for and believe things have got to improve in Nigeria and will do anything to effect change in the country, by offering the knowledge, know-how and experience, when asked for and when needed.

2.) The second group of Nigerians in Diaspora are those that are "A NOBODY" in Nigeria, before they found themselves Abroad.
This group are people who were ab initio, uneducated, poorly or completely "mis-educated" for all intent and purposes! They see going abroad as "the ONLY OPTION" available to them. Their life in Nigeria is horrible, they come from very poor family background, they have become very DESPERATE and are very desperate to go abroad.
People in this group will sell properties, dupe people, commit 419 and do just about anything (like hiding in the tyre carriage compartment of an airplane or stowing-away on a ship or using false identity...) ...to get out of the Nigeria.
This group did not make any conscious choice as per which country they landed, be it Libya, Yemen, Thailand, Ethiopia or even far-flung Australia! grin grin ...they just want to "get out"! shocked

This sort of people never applied themselves properly in Nigeria, to make 'a success' of the little opportunity they have here. They see 'abroad' as the land of milk and honey! When they get abroad, they get a rude shock and eventually become disillusioned, depressed and very very hateful!
These group of people blame Nigeria and Nigerians for all their woes!
grin

They are full of bile because their life have been destroyed by no other person than their own laziness and vision lessness! You can literally feel the "hate and disappointment" oozing from every word/statement they make! Everywhere they go, they look for "Negatives" in Nigeria, just to justify their own failure.

They prefer living all their miserable life, as second-class citizens of their adopted country, a place where their opportunities are limited ....(whether you like it or not, as a Naturalized citizen which they are, as opposed to 'native born', your aspirations have a limit.)... and they have given up and come to accept their lot in life as 'a failure' but cannot stop the pain in their heart and having lost out in the battle of success in life!

This group are so bitter and full of shyte, hate and very caustic that you would at times wonder whether something is eating them-up, from the inside. Their lives are "empty and shallow" even though they try to put up an appearance of "being happy and okay"!
This mo.r.on called Jeniffer kadry belongs to this second group.
She is just a waste of space and it is this type of lunatic that would run down Nigeria and Nigerians, even amongst foreigners, who incidentally just look at her as a form of "comedy and entertainment in bad taste (while she is rolling on the floor trying to make them 'accept her' as one of them, something that would never happen!

I am happy as an NID but l am even happier to associate and maintain my Nigerian roots and blood ...as a NIN.
if you have lived permanently abroad, after living and working at top level in Nigeria, you will no doubt agree with me that "Nigeria still Rocks".
I can understand those who were "born abroad or taken abroad at an early age", they dont know "any difference" in both worlds but only someone who was a failure in Nigeria would not understand what it is "about Nigeria" that sets it apart.

At times, l just imagine what Nigeria would have been, if we can sort out our teething problems? A Paradise!
Since these challenges, especially "Power, Security and Corruption" are not unsolvable, l have hope and l know we can solve these problems.
We just need the "few right people in positions of influence", to lead and direct the larger majority.

For people like Jennifer Kadry, they are confined and condemned to a life of second fiddle, second class, hate, bitterness and perpetual stigmatization since where they are now, is NOT their "Origins" and where their Origin is, they have alienated themselves from.
I will suggest to you (Jennifer Kadry), to ship your parents and extended families to Australia, cut-off all links with Nigeria.
Dont even come to visit or why do shameless hags like you still come to visit a place they hate so much when you can easily remove and relocate your parents/relative to where you feel comfortable?

We dont want you to come here at all less you infect us with some "far-flung disease"! grin grin

Just imagine the Fuggly-Ugly Cow, trying to "look and imitate" a Caucasian Australian? grin grin
In Nigeria, you dont fit-in, In Australia, you are unwanted and barely tolerated!

Simply-put, you are LOST! CONFUSED, HATE-FILLED AND VERY BITTER!
But no be me or NIN cause your problem now? shocked shocked

Take it from me, NID who are successful abroad, who have "conquered abroad" are always very willing to come back HOME, coming home is their next challenge. They've seen it all. wink

Lastpage!

By far, the BEST contribution I have read on this thread so far. I will follow you.

5 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Osama10(m): 12:45am On Aug 30, 2013
Most people move over because of the quality of life its not all about money at all, but your homeland is your homeland for life.

Seriously we can't move forward in this country because of Corruption.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 30, 2013
Osama10: Most people move over because of the quality of life its not all about money at all, but your homeland is your homeland for life.

Seriously we can't move forward in this country because of Corruption.

Issues we need to address.

Sketching up measures, deserting sentiments to vote in credible leaders and having an independent body that would watch the excesses of the new government.

These all starts with us the youths, the new face of Nigeria. Not a certain set of trolls that thinks boinking their keyboard with venom would proffer a solution.

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Osama10(m): 2:09am On Aug 30, 2013
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Osama10(m): 2:15am On Aug 30, 2013
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Osama10(m): 2:16am On Aug 30, 2013
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Osama10(m): 2:26am On Aug 30, 2013
Nigeria would be empty if countries like the US, Canada & UK starts giving free visas to all Nigerians willing to port.

People are running away as we can see from the links below: grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/118823/travelling-canada

https://www.nairaland.com/823858/travelling-canada-part2#9753608

https://www.nairaland.com/962116/travelling-canada-part-3

https://www.nairaland.com/1229480/travelling-canada-part-4
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Osama10(m): 3:46am On Aug 30, 2013
These are some of the things that make people move from Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/1417893/cultists-attack-churches-anambra-killing#17768736
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by debosky(m): 8:19am On Aug 30, 2013
@ Ralphlauren

How many others out of the 160m are doing as well? Or is that the type of pay majority of Nigerians earn? You've just boiled down your own concern - it's all about where you can earn more money. Some are more concerned about the quality of life of the wider populace, not the few who can live extravagantly if they choose to.

A-town:
^^^^
Don't mind the girl juh. I know she knows better. Just enjoys stirring up wahala.
For where, no be US you dey. You wan make i enter one chance. By the way, who's the guy on your profile? Looks very familiar

US kwa? I am just managing in my hood in Onitsha you dey talk US? Or are you thinking about the United States of Anambra?
Abeg bros just try help me...I need to visit the land of milk and honey and enjoy what you are enjoying. The guy in my profile? Na my brother - his pimple-filled face changed after just one visit month abroad.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Ralphlauren(m): 9:21am On Aug 30, 2013
debosky: @ Ralphlauren

How many others out of the 160m are doing as well? Or is that the type of pay majority of Nigerians earn? You've just boiled down your own concern - it's all about where you can earn more money. Some are more concerned about the quality of life of the wider populace, not the few who can live extravagantly if they choose to.

please do not take my post out of context.

my post was in response to the poster's thread/title - ''why do NIN hate/envy NID, jealous much''?

my point on the issue she raised on this thread is that it is not always the case. some people are living the life in nigeria and some people in the diaspora are envious. i might be comfortable here but there are many people living on the minimum wage, heavily in debt, unpaid bills and struggling to make ends meet. what is there to envy about such people in diaspora?

there is no denying the fact that Nigeria is plagued with numerous problems however cursing and insulting people that live in the country (as this poster has repeatedly done) is not the way to go about. will the curses and insults change anything? considering the fact that she was not even born and bred in australia and only acquired her residency barely 3years ago. i went through some of her posts and found out that she actually works in a hospital (i am guessing she is a nurse/support staff). in one of her posts on this thread, she was moaning about the 1,300 naira she paid for cream and cookie. really? 1,300 naira? lastpage has said it all. she fits into the second cartegory of NID as he explained in his post.

if she is spilling so much hate, then what would other better well paid NID with more dignifying/professional careers say? i read a story about the foreigner on his experiences working in the oil and gas sector in Nigeria. With all the negatives the guy had to say, he was still coming back to Nigeria to work for another 3 years.

i'm doing very well here and i know many people in diaspora will love to earn what i earn, the same way many people in nigeria will also wish to earn what i earn. however, i won't go about throwing it in their faces and cursing them out while at it. as a matter of fact, i see it as a challenge to earn more and get better careerwise...whether in nigeria or in the diaspora. there are people where I work walking home with as much as £1,000 per day and there are many others in nigeria with their own businesses, earning twice as much if not more, so to say NIN hate NID holds no water.

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by debosky(m): 9:38am On Aug 30, 2013
Ralphlauren: please do not take my post out of context.

my post was in response to the poster's thread/title - ''why do NIN hate/envy NID, jealous much''?

my point is to the issue she raised on this thread is that it is not always the case. some people are living the life in nigeria and some people in the diaspora are envious.

Maybe you also took her out of context. She said many do - she didn't say all. Everyone knows there are individuals/groups in Nigeria that are prospering, but I'm sure you'll agree that the majority are living quite a difficult life.

there is no denying the fact that Nigeria is plagued with numerous problems however cursing and insulting people that live in the country (as this poster has repeatedly done) is not the way to go about. considering the fact that she was not even born and bred in australia and only acquired her residency barely 3years ago. i went through some of her posts and found out that she actually works in a hospital (i am guessing she is a nurse/support staff).

This is a problem I see with many responses to her - you feel as if she isn't ‘qualified’ or ‘entitled’ to make these comments. I disagree wholeheartedly. Simply being Nigerian is more than enough to entitle you to express your views.

The facts she's stated are there for all to see, even if she's delivered them in a crude manner. Even if she was a cleaner earning peanuts abroad, it doesn't negate the fact that Nigeria is in quite a poor state. Her saying so is not what caused the situation, and keeping quiet doesn't make the situation better either.

if she is spilling so much hate, then what would other better well paid NID with more dignifying/professional careers say? i read a story about the foreigner on his experiences working in Nigeria. With all the negatives the guy had to say, he was still coming back to Nigeria to work for another 3 years.

Again, don’t you see the mistake you're making? Is being 'better paid' the criteria for being permitted to say the Nigerian situation is bad?

As for the foreigner, is he coming back because he wants to help Nigeria or to make his money? People go back to Iraq to work as well, but does that negate the problems therein? You don't have to be well-off or wealthy abroad before you can say the situation in Nigeria is bad.

i'm doing very well here and i know many people in diaspora will love to earn what i earn, the same way many people in nigeria will also wish to earn what i earn. however, i won't go about throwing it in their faces and cursing them out while at it. as a matter of fact, i see it as a challenge to earn more and get better careerwise...whether in nigeria or in the diaspora. there are people where I work walking home with as much as £1,000 per day and there are many others in nigeria with thei own businesses, earning twice as much if not more.

Please do earn more and improve yourself, but you've missed the entire point. This isn't about you ‘doing well’ - it’s about the general state of things in Nigeria. If all you care about is you doing well, then that’s fine, but that really isn't the issue here. After all, according to JK her family was also ‘doing well’ in Nigeria before she left.

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by ono(m): 9:41am On Aug 30, 2013
I await the OPs rebuttal to lastpage's grand entry.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Ralphlauren(m): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2013
Ralphlauren:

there is no denying the fact that Nigeria is plagued with numerous problems however cursing and insulting people that live in the country (as this poster has repeatedly done) is not the way to go about . will the curses and insults change anything?

debosky, read my post again.

i am not saying nigeria is all rosy. what i disagree with her is her position that NIN are envious and HATE NID, which is why i made all the comments i made on his thread.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by ono(m): 9:51am On Aug 30, 2013
@debo,
How you dey? See, complaining about our problems will not make it go away. We should be talking about the solutions. When I read Tim Newmann's blog on the situation of things in Nigeria I was happy someone from 'without' finally made it clear to the vast majority of us all that people out there know how bad and corrupt our society is. But that's coming from someone outside of Nigeria.

We Nigerians know what our problems are. We should be talking about solutions, please.

As per JK, well, she's entitled to her opinion, but I think she went about it in a very distasteful way. With all the rants and all, our problems still stare us all in the face. People like lastpage et al, I'm guessing are doing their bit to improve Nigeria. Saro Wiwa, Gani Fawehinmi, Femi Falana and a host of other martyrs are living and some have died fighting the cause for a better Nigeria. Rome wasn't built in a day. We need to appreciate that fact in viewing things about this our great country.

And by the way, I am in the UK at the moment - I have been for the past 2 years and will be for the next 3 years.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2013
debosky: @ Ralphlauren

US kwa? I am just managing in my hood in Onitsha you dey talk US? Or are you thinking about the United States of Anambra?
Abeg bros just try help me...I need to visit the land of milk and honey and enjoy what you are enjoying. The guy in my profile? Na my brother - his pimple-filled face changed after just one visit month abroad.

You got jokes. You wey be a NID. That "your brother" attended Unilag abi? E be like say I know am. Anyway, send your request to my secretary and I will think about your request. Oh wait sef, Jenny Kadri said you guys always beefing NID, so for that reason alone, I decline your request. grin
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by debosky(m): 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
A-town:

You got jokes. You wey be a NID. That "your brother" attended Unilag abi? E be like say I know am. Anyway, send your request to my secretary and I will think about your request. Oh wait sef, Jenny Kadri said you guys always beefing NID, so for that reason alone, I decline your request. grin

NID? Unless Onitsha don secede as part of Biafra, I am fully NIN. cool

That brother attended unilag oh. . . .send me pm maybe he go sabi you too. As per my request I am one of the few non beefers so give me your seke's contact info.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2013
ono: I await the OPs rebuttal to lastpage's grand entry.
That was a knock out punch na, there is noi recovery from that grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by debosky(m): 1:32pm On Aug 30, 2013
ono: @debo,
How you dey? See, complaining about our problems will not make it go away. We should be talking about the solutions. When I read Tim Newmann's blog on the situation of things in Nigeria I was happy someone from 'without' finally made it clear to the vast majority of us all that people out there know how bad and corrupt our society is. But that's coming from someone outside of Nigeria.

We Nigerians know what our problems are. We should be talking about solutions, please.

My paddy for jungle I dey kampe long time no hear.

I understand what you’re saying, but the response of many on this thread shows we’re not even ready to think about solutions, instead they attack the messenger, boast about how well they are doing individually and say ‘it aint so bad’.

As per JK, well, she's entitled to her opinion, but I think she went about it in a very distasteful way. With all the rants and all, our problems still stare us all in the face. People like lastpage et al, I'm guessing are doing their bit to improve Nigeria. Saro Wiwa, Gani Fawehinmi, Femi Falana and a host of other martyrs are living and some have died fighting the cause for a better Nigeria. Rome wasn't built in a day. We need to appreciate that fact in viewing things about this our great country.

I think she’s trying to shock some people into think differently. Our biggest issue is complacency - it’s not so bad, or other places are worse. Truth is, little or no change occurs if you are not fed up enough to change. As long as you feel it’s ‘manageable’, there’ll be no change.

When those who can afford to live in homes costing hundreds of millions choose to do so, with the roads in front of their house a mess, running generators endlessly, instead of e.g. coming together to fix those roads, setting up small generating units that can serve small areas, etc - when those that are well off are simply happy because they can go abroad for vacation, things don’t change.

And by the way, I am in the UK at the moment - I have been for the past 2 years and will be for the next 3 years.

You for talk this one since nah! Na expatriate/overseas posting money dey flow be dat. Abeg pm me make I fit partake in your blessings. grin
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
LMAO @rebuttal punch. Wait tire. This thread will not be closed down until I want it to and no comment from any of you both those old enough to be my father,or suffering from prostate due to old age will get that reaction y'all are waiting for from me. So you can either relax or buy a chilled sprite and keep waiting, you will find what you are looking for. All na relaxation. cool

@Debo's comment re money. If making money was the reason why many children were sent abroad by their parents, then the politicians in Nigeria wouldn't have done it. They are capable of paying their children OBAMA's salary per month. Some of us born and married into wealthy families cool did not travel out to make money, we left for security reasons and a better life and good education. The issue of money came about on this thread when these black monkeys a.k.a insecure NIN's started comparing wealth. Dundee united(sssssssssss).

All of them are oloriburuku oshi's. Useless poverty stricken maggots trying to flex muscles. They are all as useless as their country. Cursed and unproductive like their country NIGERIA grin
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2013
Osama10: Nigeria would be empty if countries like the US, Canada & UK starts giving free visas to all Nigerians willing to port.

People are running away as we can see from the links below: grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/118823/travelling-canada

https://www.nairaland.com/823858/travelling-canada-part2#9753608

https://www.nairaland.com/962116/travelling-canada-part-3

https://www.nairaland.com/1229480/travelling-canada-part-4

All the useless entities that are inhabitants of that waste land will grab the opportunity. Hungry people without any future ambition (no future ambition NFA)
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2013
debosky:

NID? Unless Onitsha don secede as part of Biafra, I am fully NIN. cool

That brother attended unilag oh. . . .send me pm maybe he go sabi you too. As per my request I am one of the few non beefers so give me your seke's contact info.

I don't beleive you jare. I'm beginning to see why Jenny hates all of you. tongue
For me to believe you, you would have to sacrifice 1 ram, 2 chickens, 1 goat head, and a frog. If you can do that, i will personally call the consular and have them give you a visa. shocked
I'm sure "your brother" doesn't know me. I only happen to recognize the face because i was briefly in Unilag. Never stayed in school sha, was always at sharons(belive they tore it down) trying to catch pre-degree chics.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by ono(m): 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
jennykadry: LMAO @rebuttal punch. Wait tire. This thread will not be closed down until I want it to and no comment from any of you both those old enough to be my father,or suffering from prostate due to old age will get that reaction y'all are waiting for from me. So you can either relax or buy a chilled sprite and keep waiting, you will find what you are looking for. All na relaxation. cool

@Debo's comment re money. If making money was the reason why many children were sent abroad by their parents, then the politicians in Nigeria wouldn't have done it. They are capable of paying their children OBAMA's salary per month. Some of us born and married into wealthy families cool did not travel out to make money, we left for security reasons and a better life and good education. The issue of money came about on this thread when these black monkeys a.k.a insecure NIN's started comparing wealth. Dundee united(sssssssssss).

All of them are oloriburuku oshi's. Useless poverty stricken maggots trying to flex muscles. They are all as useless as their country. Cursed and unproductive like their country NIGERIA grin

With this type of response, Jenny, myself I will take this thread a very serious waste of Seun's space. debosky is one of my pals, and that's how I got here in the first place, hoping to read some interesting stuff from the OP.

Anyway, after reading Lastpage's entry, I guess, we've technically reached the ''last entry'' of this thread. Every other addition isn't worth much of our time.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
debosky:

I understand what you’re saying, but the response of many on this thread shows we’re not even ready to think about solutions, instead they attack the messenger, boast about how well they are doing individually and say ‘it aint so bad’.

I think she’s trying to shock some people into think differently. Our biggest issue is complacency - it’s not so bad, or other places are worse. Truth is, little or no change occurs if you are not fed up enough to change. As long as you feel it’s ‘manageable’, there’ll be no change.

When those who can afford to live in homes costing hundreds of millions choose to do so, with the roads in front of their house a mess, running generators endlessly, instead of e.g. coming together to fix those roads, setting up small generating units that can serve small areas, etc - when those that are well off are simply happy because they can go abroad for vacation, things don’t change.

....and people wonder why I chose you for a husband? ^^^ this is it. BTW where is BB? angry

I knew the thread was going to be a hot one but one thing I have promised the mods is not to get involved in e fights.....and this thread is hurting so many people and they will do anything to make sure the mod locks it. Their plan will not work, all my enemies go behind me. cool

The funny part is many of those that said Naija is not so bad are all seeking visas to travel, one already has her visa to America. Why are thy running away? grin
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2013
ono:

With this type of response, Jenny, myself I will take this thread a very serious waste of Seun's space. debosky is one of my pals, and that's why I got here.

Anyway, after reading Lastpage's entry, I guess, we've technically reached the end of this thread. Every other addition isn't worth it.

Thank you sir. Aurevoir sir grin
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
@NIDs with dual nationality. Word of advice. Your citizenship can be REVOKED ooo. If you are a naturalized citizen, you can have it revoked so think twice before you condemn and burn your naija passport. Naija won't accept you if your adopted country disowns you oo. You will become stateless and may have to see refuge in NORTH KOREA shocked
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2013
Lol @ working in the hospital as a nurse and support. So a nurse or support staff is not qualified to give an opinion? NIGERIA WILL NEVER GET BETTER IF WE HAVE MORONS THINKING THIS WAY. I have nurses as friends and this people take home thousands of dollars back home every fortnight. Callotti has paid of mortgages and she is a nurse. A nurse will get a job in a developed country much faster than a doctor cos they are loved and wanted. This is the problem nigeria has, comparing in a negative way occupation that pays well with occupation of less pay i. Would it help that your diseased country? undecided nonsense citizens.

Yes I work in the hospital and thanks to my parents who thought it wise to fly me out instead of have me suffer for 10 years in a university no thanks to strike and that condemned country. And no, I am not a nurse..... Go much higher darling, my occupation is much higher. Go figure cool
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
Osama10: Look at our dear country

https://www.nairaland.com/1417640/custom-officers-smugglers-fighting-seme

Na your country no be mine. LWKMD cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

10 Exotic Vacations Nigerians Can Take Without A Visa / Top Mistakes To Avoid During A Visa Interview / Plastic Roads: The Possible End Of Pot Holes And Flood In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.