Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,439 members, 7,781,285 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:46 AM

Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? (45983 Views)

Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / Students In Switzerland/ Nigerians Living In Switzerland, your Experiences Here! / West African Countries Hate Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2013
ifyalways: Lmao @ where this thread is heading to. Jenny,okwa I huru gi? Ocho okwu cheesy
Omo ibo,enyi nke a I na-eme nani boys invite? E ji m onyokometer enyo gi.
Funny but some peeps are proving Jenny right by getting overtly aggressive.

Shame on Yuzedo! Threads like this that calls for "showing off" he's nowhere to be found. Billyonaire,u fall hand. Why are u arguing with Cougar,the renowned london bell boy? I expect you to oppress them with "pikitures" of u living their dream life in your billionaire estate.
Rofl @ thread

Didn't know coogar's pedigree. Now I know he is a nobody worthy of intellectual gymnastics. He is a Self-sentenced 21st century slave.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by chucky234(m): 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2013
coogar:

i never knew a juju priest like you would be this smart. so you are also a canadian? you have an insurance and yet you are beating your chest about nigeria. renounce your canadian citizenship if you want us to believe the "greater nigeria in you". grin cheesy

oh boy - the thing pain you like this?
i never said you are a pig - i only said pigs don't complain of a filthy life. chucky234, no vex na. you know you are my oga @ the top. cool
Guy your senses don dey come back to the Coogar wey I know for Yankee, no worry I go talk to Naija ambassador for Washington make him re-instate your citizenship as a bonafide naija man,but dat Jenny na permanent outcaste and she go remain for exile till bro J come from heaven.

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by collynzo2(m): 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry: Look at them, useless NID's. shameless product of a failed educational system. A waste of people and country cool
You haven't in anyway proven yourself to be the product of a successful education system so far. Have you found the difference between 'sew' and 'sow' yet?

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
A-town:

So it is okay for you to abuse and mock others but when someone points out an obvious correction, you object to it.
Hyprocrisy?
Take a chill pill my dear. If you do not like NIN or Nigeria as a whole, it costs you nothing to throw away your passport. Also, if you hate the country, don't bother travelling to Nigeria. Stay in Australia. That is the only way to show you do not like the country, otherwise you're just a hypocrite.

By the way, if you renounce your citizenship, no one will even notice so who cares. The country will not lose anything. We will actually gain because you would have to apply and pay for visa fees to come to Nigeria so ride on my "fellow nigerian" ooops, sorry, you're not a nigerian

There is a difference darling, I am not "mocking" in the dark, its all here for everyone to see. Unlike you, acting like you are pushing for peace (by "scolding" those mocking their fellow Nigerians ) but doing something else in the process.......define hypocrisy again, sire?
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
Billyonaire:
Didn't know coogar's pedigree. Now I know he is a nobody worthy of intellectual gymnastics. He is a Self-sentenced 21st century slave.

my pedigree is rich....
not even an internet billyonaire like yourself can touch it. this is not nollywood - financially, you cannot compete. you are too intellectually sterile to make any sense on sensitive national issues such as this. go back to picking your nose, you homoerotic peasant!

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2013
collynzo2: You haven't in anyway proven yourself to be the product of a successful education system so far. Have you found the difference between 'sew' and 'sow' yet?

I have, guess where I found it? In that over bloated stomach of yours that has caused more harm than good in your life by reducing the size of your blokos to that of a new born, making it impossible for you to sow (not show) your strength.

Get a d1ldo sir and attach it appropriately to Increase the size, length and width. Thanks for your cooperation
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

There is a difference darling, I am not "mocking" in the dark, its all here for everyone to see. Unlike you, acting like you are pushing for peace (by "scolding" those mocking their fellow Nigerians ) but doing something else in the process.......define hypocrisy again, sire?

Is it that time of the month? I sense some bitterness/joblessness. You started a thread and i gave my opinion. I don't need you to like it. It was/is my opinion. I have in no way stated that i am a messiah so i can do/say as i please.
If i wake up tomorrow and decide to give bad advice, so be it. The point still remains.
I have given you advice. If you like it fine, if you don't chikena.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

You talk too much, give up your other citizenship already...and for someone who claims not to hate the NID, you are doing a very good job at making fun of their occupation.

Yeah!!

I worked as a cleaner abroad for almost a year!!

Work wey I go rather kill myself Than commit sucide before I ever do it in Nigeria..

Nwanne'm Nwanyi.. Life is hard everywhere. You Diasporans, need to stop acting like you are living in the land of Milk and Honey.. Especially Nigerians in the following places;

1. All countries in Africa (Including Ghana & South Africa)

2. The United States of America

3. The United Kingdom..

4. All of Europe.

5. Asia.

Infact, if you are a Nigerian living in any country outside of Canada, just cool down..

4 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
bad meat: Seems like the write up of a poor man trying to brag!even in western world there r urchins and poor folks that r frustrated!I travel to dubai,china,and UK,for business n leisure,both home n abroad Nigerians r hard working!all fingers r nt equal,all destiny r nt the same!becos u travelled out nor means say others na shit!truly nigerian n proud#originalnigerdeltadandada#
Here they come! Adamant to correction, implacable and resisting D obvious. All i beleive he is trying to say is CHANGE. U travel around D world doesnt make u a change figure. Even monkeys go to D moon, so ur travelling is meaningless whn u cant see D huge gap between ur country and where have been. Its like wht i tried telling floks about our statelite, army power and submarines. And he argued hurt and angrily that we have them(submarines and other high technologies) they just hate smbdy bring down nigeria. But if we dont tell ourselves D truth, then how do we identify D problem and help ourselves out? We were discussing rice the other time and smbdy said Nigeria has a rice milling company(standard one o) but i have never seen their products. I dont knw why we(nigerians) generally inhibit change. This are nt D policticians yet o, if we in ND resist truth, wht of D politicians. We are nt trying to label everything bad, but there is nthing in nigeria to bring to datum of good. It is in ND that i hear ppl saying D electricity supply can be 4 18hrs or 16hrs, but did D FG say so, wht can give u 18hrs electricity wht is D re maining 4hrs to deliever? Do u knw former 4500MW and d new ones are to be operated. I dont knw why nigerians are economical with D truth. Smbdy said change D whole senate and u put new random intakes, he said they will do as D others.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by luvmijeje(f): 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2013
*sigh* Another cry me an ocean thread! As far u are not feeding anybody else in this country apart from your family, who cares? Proudly omo Naija.

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
chucky234: Guy your senses don dey come back to the Coogar wey I know for Yankee, no worry I go talk to Naija ambassador for Washington make him re-instate your citizenship as a bonafide naija man,but dat Jenny na permanent outcaste and she go remain for exile till bro J come from heaven.

actually, let me take that back......
since you want my nigerian citizenship to be given back to me then i really think you are an obnoxious swine. grin

i really mean it! cool
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
A-town:

Is it that time of the month? I sense some bitterness/joblessness. You started a thread and i gave my opinion. I don't need you to like it. It was/is my opinion. I have in no way stated that i am a messiah so i can do/say as i please.
If i wake up tomorrow and decide to give bad advice, so be it. The point still remains.
I have given you advice. If you like it fine, if you don't chikena.

A dodging mechanism you have applied here, very common when you treat someone with their own medicine......, Chikena it is. Enjoy the rest of your day

NEXT PLEASE
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Arsenate(m): 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
collynzo2: Start by quitting Nairaland. If you hate Nigeria and Nigerians so much, why are you on Nairaland? Look for an Australian forum to join or stick to one if you've done that already. See how welcomed your opinions there will be.
on Australian forum? They'd definitely call her all sorts of names there. Is a sad life she's living. No matter how hard she tries, she will only be seen as a black monkey; good only for dish washing. Lmao.

9 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by ifebosco: 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2013
Okija_juju:

Thank you very much sir!!

Lest we forget to add to their job titles;

- MacDonalds Worker.
- 7Eleven Worker
- Taxi operators
- Security
- Bell hop
- Yahoo Yahoo
- Hair Dresser.

Of the 100% of Nigerians in Diaspora, less than 20% are actually rich. less than 10% are Wealthy.. The remaining are either just scrapping by or actually living on Welfare and Food Stamps..

Again.. I dont envy or Hate Nigerians in Diaspora, I actually pity most of them..

#Keep Paying off that Mortgage all your life, while your Mates are making it in this country that you refer to as a shithole..

I remember seeing one Igbo woman preaching in a Train Station in Harlem.. I walked up to her and spoke Igbo with her for a bit. My uncle actually asked her if she left Nigeria to come to Maerica to become a Train-station Preacher?! grin Tomorrow, that woman go dey act like say she better pass Nigerians for Area.. grin
very correct but they have to criticize the system for change to come,not insulting like janny is doing
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by collynzo2(m): 4:20pm On Aug 26, 2013
coogar:

so what is an abortus?
let me see if your IQ is higher than a single digit this afternoon.

Even if I didn't know, a simple google search would have done it. Even the name is self-explanatory, abortus is an aborted foetus, a dead foetus. An unborn foetus is still in the womb, 'foetus' alone is sufficient to describe it because once it's born it's no longer a foetus. Now go ahead and twist things.

6 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
Okija_juju:

Yeah!!

Work wey I go rather kill myself Than commit sucide before I ever do it in Nigeria..

Nwanne'm Nwanyi.. Life is hard everywhere. You Diasporans, need to stop acting like you are living in the land of Milk and Honey.. Especially Nigerians in the following places;

3. The United Kingdom..

4. All of Europe.

5. Asia.

Infact, if you are a Nigerian living in any country outside of Canada, just cool down..

Canada? Where you worked as a cleaner? You should know that some people never did that here, they studied became doctors and work here
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Freiburger(m): 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
Okija_juju:

Yeah!!

3. The United Kingdom..

4. All of Europe.

5. Asia.

Ojika, you dey craze? wetin make you think say i go do cleaning job for N150k a month?
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 26, 2013
Arsenate: on Australian forum? They'd definitely call her all sorts of names there. Is a sad life she's living. No matter how hard she tries, she will only be seen as a black monkey; good only for dish washing. Lmao.

Buahahahahahaha hahahahahaha I join in your laughter grin cheesy
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Dejiro(m): 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2013
Nigerians in diaspora sent over $21 billion to Nigeria last year. This money is more than the total revernue that accrued to the Federal Government in the same year. It is also more that 9% of the total Nigerian GDP. We should understand that they are skakeholders in the Nigerian project.

Source: http://www.ohnigeria.com/2013/06/the-nigerian-diaspora-remittance-effect.html

Nigeria as a country and we its people need to put our acts together; for instance how can an embassy just close its doors without informing the people it was mearnt to be serving? To think this is hapenning in 2013 and not 1913 calls for concern.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2013
Dejiro: Nigerians in diaspora sent over $21 billion to Nigeria last year. This money is more than the total revernue that accrued to the Federal Government in the same year. It is also more that 9% of the total Nigerian GDP. We should understand that they are skakeholders in the Nigerian project.

Source: http://www.ohnigeria.com/2013/06/the-nigerian-diaspora-remittance-effect.html

Nigeria as a country and we its people need to put our acts together; for instance how can an embassy just close its doors without informing the people it was mearnt to be serving? To think this is hapenning in 2013 and not 1913 calls for concern.

Thank you very much
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by AnanseK(m): 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry: I sometimes avoid the travel section because of the hate some Nigerians based in that shait hole of a country called nigeria, spew. To be quite honest I believe it's just jealousy, jealous of fellow Nigerians who were lucky and blessed enough to get a life outside Nigeria. I know and believe that some of you wished that you could travel outside Nigeria and live in the westernized world for as long as you want instead of visiting with a few months visa and returning back to that cursed nation.
. undecided

Don't hate us cos we appreciate countries who have given us more than we could have asked for, don't blame us for not regarding that shait hole of a country called Nigeria. Why should I be proud of Nigeria? why should I have hope in Nigeria?when even the government know that nothing good is forth coming into and from that country, cos if they believed, they wouldn't pay millions to keep their families outside Nigeria.

YES MY NAME IS JENNIFER KADRY AND I TYPED THIS.......Hit your heads and thank you very much. cool

Who cares about a leech, a non productive parasite who will live and die a second class nigga.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
coogar:

my pedigree is rich....
not even an internet billyonaire like yourself can touch it. this is not nollywood - financially, you cannot compete. you are too intellectually sterile to make any sense on sensitive national issues such as this. go back to picking your nose, you homoerotic peasant!
Try harder next time Mister Prodigal Iscariot, when I said that your intelligence quotient was less than 17% of that of a 10yrs old nigerian-in-Nigeria kid, I was wrong. Your IQ is actually 17% of a frog's.

Next time you wanna insult Nigeria and Nigerians, type in real English. Self-exiled King of Slaves in Diaspora.

7 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2013
AnanseK:

Who cares about a leech, a non productive parasite who will live and die a second class nigga.

Put these letters together and tell me what it means ....................AnanseK........A.........DUMB...............FVUK
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by ifebosco: 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

Canada? Where you worked as a cleaner? You should know that some people never did that here, they studied became doctors and work here
howmany nigerians in canada are living without goverment social benefits??
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
bellong: The principal problem of Nigeria still remain Nigerians.

The custom officer who molested travellers at the airport is a Nigerian. The police collecting bribe on the street and killing those who refused to pay is a Nigerian. The permanent secretary of a ministry who sits on government contract and collude with minister to divert fund is a Nigerian.

The civil servant who demands a tip before doing the job he is paid for is a Nigerian. The mechanic who cheats a car owner in order to get more money from him is a Nigerian. Students that are supposed to be studying to become better in solving problems in their country but are busy finding a way of short-changing the system are Nigerians. Pastors sweet-talking their congregation to collect the members' hard earned money are Nigerians... Bankers diverting customers' money are Nigerians.

In all the above listed, I have not mentioned the evils of government because the government of any country is a reflection of the followers.

We need a value re-orientation in the country to kill this get-rich syndrome that has eaten deep into the heart of everybody including religious houses.

Only Nigerians can save themselves from themselves.
+ the poster who took valuable time to paste this is a Nigerian who rather propagate hate of her birth country than proffering constructive solutions to curb these anomalies..nairaland is readily available to use as a tool to positively impact our nation...mind you, it is a contribution from a Nigerian based in Nigeria for his fatherland..shey na obodo oyibo dem talk say ask not what Your country can do for you,but what you can do for your country..so what way have you contributed?get high on the illusion that you are made/paid and envied becos you are based where again?i know some people who got businesses est in 9j & are employers of labour...some of us go on business/leisure to other parts of the world but prefer our roots...u see wilderness, some of us see opportunity,potential. The digits in some NIN-s BA is that you wish you had. + when next you may want to reference our dear nation, a bit of decorum would be advisable.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
ifebosco: howmany nigerians in canada are living without goverment social benefits??

You tell me?
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by collynzo2(m): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
jennykadry:

I have, guess where I found it? In that over bloated stomach of yours that has caused more harm than good in your life by reducing the size of your blokos to that of a new born, making it impossible for you to sow (not show) your strength.

Get a d1ldo sir and attach it appropriately to Increase the size, length and width. Thanks for your cooperation
Mrs. Ibu. This is comedy gold!!

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by coogar: 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
collynzo2: Even if I didn't know, a simple google search would have done it. Even the name is self-explanatory, abortus is an aborted foetus, a dead foetus. An unborn foetus is still in the womb, 'foetus' alone is sufficient to describe it because once it's born it's no longer a foetus. Now go ahead and twist things.

you are a fool -
an abortus could be dead or living(non viable).....put your brain to use & stop add to the statistics of the stark illiterates in nigeria.

a·bor·tus (ă-bōr'tŭs)
1. An aborted embryo or fetus and membranes.
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2013
collynzo2: Mrs. Ibu. This is comedy gold!!

That's right. I know how to reduce your long unimportant epistle to a one line like the above. From henceforth, you are ignored

NEXT PLEASE
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by collynzo2(m): 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
Arsenate: on Australian forum? They'd definitely call her all sorts of names there. Is a sad life she's living. No matter how hard she tries, she will only be seen as a black monkey; good only for dish washing. Lmao.
Funny but true!
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Freiburger(m): 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2013
Billyonaire:

Next time you wanna insult Nigeria and Nigerians, type in real English. Self-exiled King of Slaves in Diaspora.
Who let this dog out!
Re: Many Nigerians Living In Nigeria Hate Nigerians In Diaspora, Jealous Much? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2013
Freiburger:
Who let this dog out!
It's mama

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply)

God Is Good Bus Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Expressway (Graphic pics) / Seven Female Wedding Guests Die In Auto Crash In Delta (Graphic Photos) / The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.