Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase - Entertainment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase (53089 Views)

Melvin & Beverly Evicted As Namibia’s Dilish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase / BREAKING News:dillish Wins Big Brother The Chase 2013 #bbathechase / Delish Just Won Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by slap1(m): 6:45am On Aug 26, 2013
Beverly came first from behind.

1 Like

Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by MzXtacy(f): 6:46am On Aug 26, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Have you eaten today? What has your governor done for you? Are all the roads in your village paved? Are all the hospitals in your community functioning? Does NEPA bring electricity 24/7 in your area? Misplaced priorities. Direct your frustrations elsewhere. Dem use Beverly swear for you? Jobless thing.
are u sure ur BP is still normal?? Chill out... ok? Even d beverly herself must be having a sound sleep now. Lmfao!

4 Likes

Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by Joepage(m): 6:47am On Aug 26, 2013
tintingz: Ojoro cheats too much...I didn't even watch that sick show BBA but that winner is "Dillishious" cheesy

Melvin should have won the show but our naija guys voted for that Dilli gal, she used her "beauty jazz" to zap them brains off...as for beverly sorry o next time you won't open your yansh cheaply.
decency pays, dilish stood out from the start, recognized dat its an open contest, nd kept her decency at a higher level. unlike our ashawo Beverly, shebi na f*** nai she like, I dey wait for her for house.......

1 Like

Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by afroluciferans: 6:47am On Aug 26, 2013
THE AMAKA:

Keep quiet if you don't know what you're talking about.

Who be this one?
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 26, 2013
as a naija guy i still feel for them tnks melvin and ada still u made nigerians proud quite unlike sm kids in nairaland angry
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by ignis: 6:49am On Aug 26, 2013
I have known that she's gonna win it right from the onset.
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by STRBOY(m): 6:59am On Aug 26, 2013
Its not melvins fault for not winning... We Nigerians didn't vote for Him..... Abi na mouth dem dy use vote cry
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 26, 2013
u stupid die, na u get job idiot.
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by tony9k: 7:12am On Aug 26, 2013
Dubemkelly:
Seriously,R u high on lipton?
Dubemkelly:
Dubemkelly:
Votes are counted by countries. There areb15 country votes in all. Nigeria had one vote which went to Melvin. Melvin had two votes (nigeria and 'rest of Africa.) Dillish had 5 country votes and Cleo had 4. Bev had 1 country vote (Ethiopia). So Nigeria did not split her votes between Melvin and Bev.

And for the Bev haters, the couples in BBA The Chase met at the finale and they all contained from where they stopped including Bev and her guy. Thebguybalso confirmed that they DID NOT have see in the house. Even if they did they are both adults and free spirited.

In respect of thr nudity in the showers, this edition ofvBBA appears to have had d greatest no of exhibitionists. Of the original 14 ladies in the house, 10 had fully nude bath at one point or the other. Only 2 had their bath in swim suit - Kotetcho and Matama. Dillish exposed her boobs throughout as she had her bath in her underwear.

It is an adult entertainment show with restricted access . Lot them be.

4 Likes

Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by RioFernandez(m): 7:13am On Aug 26, 2013
At least dat one don go! We go rest now. Tank u Baba. Mk dm scrap that stuf out abeg
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by elari(m): 7:18am On Aug 26, 2013
I just knew kelvin would nt win the ish. . . Nigerians have won for the past three years, and even this year Melvin won but they wanted to make it look other people existed too apart from 9ja
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by priscaoge(f): 7:18am On Aug 26, 2013
BBA Over || Back to Reality || Work on Monday || ASUU Strike continues ||Boko Haram Still @Large || UrBank Accout still Empty.

1 Like

Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 26, 2013
Melvin you go Gulder Ultimate Search u no win !!!
go Mr Nigeria u no win !!!
now BBA u no still win *sigh* (village people at
work)...
Abeg u and Beverly should come back and join us in
the Skelewu dance competition...
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by Arcard(m): 7:24am On Aug 26, 2013
osu pray make death no cm nxt yr
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by Booty4me: 7:27am On Aug 26, 2013
Beauty and d Beast!!! =)) delich nd bev! Naija guys bad o see wetin una do Bev chest cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by sweetBummsy(f): 7:43am On Aug 26, 2013
Booty4me: Beauty and d Beast!!! =)) delich nd bev! Naija guys bad o see wetin una do Bev chest cheesy
Omg..wats dis?? #runsaway
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by Talius(m): 7:47am On Aug 26, 2013
yunglykmine: Sad One for Nigerians this time... Bev & Melvin splitted our votes.
no they didnt, the votes were counted according to African countries, Nigeria and another country had melvin on top of their list, Ethiopia voted for Bev, check www.bigbrotherafrica.com for more details
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by christy05: 7:47am On Aug 26, 2013
Rily wishd melvin won bt everytin hapens 4 a reason.dilish also deservd it,she seems nice nd humble..go girl.u rock.
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by Talius(m): 7:49am On Aug 26, 2013
elari: I just knew kelvin would nt win the ish. . . Nigerians have won for the past three years, and even this year Melvin won but they wanted to make it look other people existed too apart from 9ja
yea, sounds true
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by Diidi(f): 7:55am On Aug 26, 2013
Dillish deserved to win, Big Brother decision was right no foul play in it. Cleo, Melvin n BeV ar all west africans it shared our votes while Dillish n odas ar frm anoda zone n bsides Dillish was real tru d 91days. If it were to b counted accordin to numba of votes Melvin wud av won bt its a pity its by country

1 Like

Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by MrTAnonymous(m): 8:05am On Aug 26, 2013
Mr Anonymous:
I don't think that's how it works.

Votes are not counted by number of votes. It's counted by number of countries where votes came from. If it were vote count, then Nigerians would always win.
My name same
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by oxygen47: 8:06am On Aug 26, 2013
I love Dillish cos she was somewhat decent
Decency shud be encouraged in the BBA house
So my next Nigerian contestant will count his/her teeth before opting for CHEAP POPULARITY

1 Like

Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by yuncka: 8:10am On Aug 26, 2013
Nollywood @ it again:
a)'Beverly Returns' 1,2,3 & 4
b) f*ck not my son 1-6.
C) holy father in d chase 1-4
d) d return of Beverly Returns 1-4

a scene 4rm 'Beverly Returns':

Mama G: Beverly nwa m, so U r back.

Poko B: yes mama. But I will soon b goin back because I tink d reason I was evicted was because I didnt yansh all d judges.

Mama G: very well, am very much behind U. But U know while U wia @ d chase a lot of clients came lukin 4 U and I collected money on credit hopin dat wen U com back U will yansh dem all, as usual.

Poko: hell no Mama! My legs and back still hurt 4rm d markettin and akward discomfortin **x positions I had @ d chase. And my honey pot isnt in gud shape, tnx 2 dat Angelo of a guy. Mama I tink U shuld go do it Ursef o.

Mama G: r U crazy! Hw can U suggest dat? .............

Watch Out 4 part 3!

1 Like

Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by yunafa(f): 8:11am On Aug 26, 2013
I once raised d issue of dillish using d naija reps to shine and i was bashed. Melvin can never learn...he didn't have to be a slave to prove he is a gentleman. All he did was laugh at all dilish said or did. Bev's case is anoda issue entirely. Naija, c wot women can do!!!!!!!!!!!!!ve he i
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by Etumgbe(m): 8:21am On Aug 26, 2013
Booty4me: Beauty and d Beast!!! =)) delich nd bev! Naija guys bad o see wetin una do Bev chest cheesy
dat dillish sweet oo
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by seangy4konji: 8:22am On Aug 26, 2013
Sick upstairs.
drealnamdy: That. Beverly bitch berra not com to naija oo cos I wll be one of dose peeps dat wld assasinate her once she steps down frm d flight...*holds my stone* warmin up 4 her return

1 Like

Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by BrightCar: 8:27am On Aug 26, 2013
BEVERLY, SORRY, THAT IS WHAT THE DEBVIL CAN DO, USE YOU AND DUMP YOU. I HOPE YOU CAN LEARN FROM THIS, GO AND REPENT, JESUS IS CALLING YOU.
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by seangy4konji: 8:31am On Aug 26, 2013
Ugly girl.I am still waiting for you to post your photo...I remember you and know u v big mouth.I will always be on ur case.so will u post ur photo
THE AMAKA:

Keep quiet if you don't know what you're talking about.
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by Dawinlove(m): 8:34am On Aug 26, 2013
[quote author=BrightCar]BEVERLY, SORRY, THAT IS WHAT THE DEBVIL CAN DO, USE YOU AND DUMP YOU. I HOPE YOU CAN LEARN FROM THIS, GO AND REPENT, JESUS IS CALLING YOU.

na God catch am,9ja no dey get hope with proud people like *bervely,*i pronounce am wel abi,d surname sef dey vex peson ;Dna God catch am,9ja no dey get hope with proud people like *bervely,*i pronounce am wel abi,d surname sef dey vex peson
Re: Dillish Wins Big Brother Africa The Chase by Dawinlove(m): 8:35am On Aug 26, 2013
BEVERLY, SORRY, THAT IS WHAT THE DEBVIL CAN DO, USE YOU AND DUMP YOU. I HOPE YOU CAN LEARN FROM THIS, GO AND REPENT, JESUS IS CALLING YOU.

na God catch am,9ja no dey get hope with proud people like *bervely,*i pronounce am wel abi,d surname sef dey vex peson ;Dna God catch am,9ja no dey get hope with proud people like *bervely,*i pronounce am wel abi,d surname sef dey vex peson

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Richest Pastors In Nigeria - Forbes / Ronaldo Or Justin Bibeir Who Is More Popular? / Linda Ikeji Vs Stella Dimoko Korkus Who Is You Favorite Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.